Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 23rd September

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The Mig wrote: »
    You're calling the jockeys in the bumper crooked but yet you don't understand the beef about Hogan :confused:

He is just trying to get ahead.

The jockeys' aren't even trying:P

All the trainers are at it in fairness, he just seems to get the beatings, is there a hint of envy about?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    He is just trying to get ahead.

The jockeys' aren't even trying:P

All the trainers are at it in fairness, he just seems to get the beatings, is there a hint of envy about?
    No envy. But he would be one of the most crooked trainers in the game in Ireland IMO

The Mig wrote: »
    No envy. But he would be one of the most crooked trainers in the game in Ireland IMO

mmmm , I would say he has some competition in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    They are more worried about Kevin Brouder wearing a mask properly up in Kilbeggan 2 weeks ago, shower a youknowwhats.

I tell you they are lucky they are not allowing in crowds, I am fuming over this.

Your fake outrage is hilarious considering you don't seem to know what Brouder was banned for. Nothing to do with a mask, hth.

• Advertisement

lemush wrote: »
    Your fake outrage is hilarious considering you don't seem to know what Brouder was banned for. Nothing to do with a mask, hth.

Lemush, you outrage me more than anything if i am honest.

Advertisement