Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most important thing in a relationship

Options
  • 19-09-2020 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭

I a man and i'm curious as to what's the most important thing to you in your relationship with your husband/boyfriend/partner, is it security, trust, companionship etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

It changes depending on what stage in the relationship you are at.
    Where I am now I'd say it's companionship, respect, emotional support.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Mortgage Question

It changes depending on what stage in the relationship you are at.
    Where I am now I'd say it's companionship, respect, emotional support.

How would you define emotional support?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

How would you define emotional support?
    Not being a d1ckhead?

Frankly whoever is looking for one most important thing is missing a point. Loads of things are important and different things are important to different people and at different times of their life. Only the opinion of the person you are with counts.

meeeeh wrote: »
    Not being a d1ckhead?

Frankly whoever is looking for one most important thing is missing a point. Loads of things are important and different things are important to different people and at different times of their life. Only the opinion of the person you are with counts.

Then that raise the question what is defined as being a dickhead, not everyone has the same opinion of what that means.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Then that raise the question what is defined as being a dickhead, not everyone has the same opinion of what that means.

Considering you are on boards only two days and you already managed to find The Ladies Lounge I'm sure you will be able to figure out how not to be a d1ckhead.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

good sex

meeeeh wrote: »
    Considering you are on boards only two days and you already managed to find The Ladies Lounge I'm sure you will be able to figure out how not to be a d1ckhead.

You're answer isn't good enough. People can have wildly different views as to what being a dickhead actually is.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Mod

Locking thread. Please read the charter. This is not a forum for blanket questioning of women.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement