Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wasted Heritage Buildings - Your nominations

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

eh2010 wrote: »
    Just a Question I have . Won't the people who are living in the Big Houses and Estates , -the descendants of the Anglo Irish Land Lords and Others- have to pay the new Property tax?

According to Revenue, any house that is habitable and structurally sound is liable for the tax, regardless of age.
    Also, not all the folks who live in these are descendants of the Anglo Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭2.8trooper

I can't seem to attach an image but Roundwood park in Roundwood former home of Sean t o cealigh and galon Weston is in Nama now, has been unlived in for number of years.there were plans for golf club under treasurey holdings group but is now all cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

2.8trooper wrote: »
    I can't seem to attach an image but Roundwood park in Roundwood former home of Sean t o cealigh and galon Weston is in Nama now, has been unlived in for number of years.there were plans for golf club under treasurey holdings group but is now all cancelled.

1987715.jpg?378

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭eh2010

According to Revenue, any house that is habitable and structurally sound is liable for the tax, regardless of age.
    Also, not all the folks who live in these are descendants of the Anglo Irish.
    I know. Thats why I said "and others"

Advertisement