Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LIDL Super Weekend Savers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,185 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

My store only seem to have €2 stickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Why is the weekend savers thread turning into a reduced sticker produce chat now ?

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Why is the weekend savers thread turning into a reduced sticker produce chat now ?

Because I managed to kill the other reduced sticker thread. With food. And I still have a load of 90c smoked salmon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Any reports of injuries or deaths from the Tayto wars this morning?

My store only seem to have €2 stickers.

How much are the stickers and is it a weekend special ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Any reports of injuries or deaths from the Tayto wars this morning?

Plenty of stock at 10 this morning. Most people took two boxes, the expiry is Feb 2020.

79366481_3101058333241003_3310903839384666112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=Kig02KE-KKAAQl_-fxFlZCB-xHnOcoZYTN-p2zvhKQbtabEWkjRmqK_ww&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=0cff59846fa11a4fdec4c65e278d75b4&oe=5E7956B8

79366481_3101058333241003_3310903839384666112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=Kig02KE-KKAAQl_-fxFlZCB-xHnOcoZYTN-p2zvhKQbtabEWkjRmqK_ww&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=0cff59846fa11a4fdec4c65e278d75b4&oe=5E7956B8

there is a idl Christmas Crackers - 12 days offers thread already, cant we keep this for the weekend savers

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058038668

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Weekend Savers is dead until the new year ...

HZ23KrR.jpg

PS. Thanks freshpopcorn for all your invaluable advance posts throughout the year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

styron wrote: »
    Weekend Savers is dead until the new year ...

HZ23KrR.jpg

PS. Thanks freshpopcorn for all your invaluable advance posts throughout the year

Just like to second the thanks to freshpopcorn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Lidls own brand thin mints are nicer than After 8s imo, they taste like real chocolate with a proper mint kick off them. They're a fraction of the price with the added bonus of not supporting a scumbag company like Nestle aswell.

Thargor wrote: »
    Lidls own brand thin mints are nicer than After 8s imo, they taste like real chocolate with a proper mint kick off them. They're a fraction of the price with the added bonus of not supporting a scumbag company like Nestle aswell.

Probably made in the same factory lol

not sure where to post this so here will have to do, cheap veg in the uk tomorrow so im hoping here too

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lidl-15p-from-weds-18-dec-carrots-brussel-sprouts-parsnips-red-cabbage-3367276#comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

not sure where to post this so here will have to do, cheap veg in the uk tomorrow so im hoping here too

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lidl-15p-from-weds-18-dec-carrots-brussel-sprouts-parsnips-red-cabbage-3367276#comments

There down to 0.19p in the uk, so might be 0.29c here if on offer.

septictank wrote: »
    There down to 0.19p in the uk, so might be 0.29c here if on offer.

The link originally said 15p before it was removed

Just quoting from this.

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/c/pick-of-the-week/c1112

Said £0.19 when I posted, now changed to £0.15.

11th January - 12th January 2020
    Comfort Fabric Softener Concentrated 36 Washed Blue and White was €4.59 now €2.29.
    Radox Shower Gel's Choose from Refreshed, Awake, Moisturise and Active 200ml was €2.67 now €1.33.
    Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml was €3.69 now €1.84.
    Deluxe Granola Choose From Super Berry or Super Nutty 500g was €2.99 now €1.49.

A member of staff mentioned to me that any more of the short dated stuff, meats, cakes etc that are not sold by midday tomorrow will be reduced to clear before the new years day close.

Told me one thing in particular lol.

A member of staff mentioned to me that any more of the short dated stuff, meats, cakes etc that are not sold by midday tomorrow will be reduced to clear before the new years day close.

When you’ve finished laughing will you share with the group what the one thing is ?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

When you’ve finished laughing will you share with the group what the one thing is ?:D

Prosecco :D:D

• Advertisement

Prosecco, if only, No the seasonal meats are by now all gone but other higher ends like Roast beefs and legs of Lamb that were slow to sell of the Christmas will be moved on.
    Fresh stock out for the new year seems to be the way forward, few legs of lamb for the freezer at the right price would be nice.

Prosecco, if only, No the seasonal meats are by now all gone but other higher ends like Roast beefs and legs of Lamb that were slow to sell of the Christmas will be moved on.
    Fresh stock out for the new year seems to be the way forward, few legs of lamb for the freezer at the right price would be nice.

nothing like that left in my local lidl, its full of the usual stock

freebee23 wrote: »
    Was in Supervalu in Blanchardstown today and got leg of lamb at half price, €7.24 per kg. Also sirloin steak half price €8.49 per kg. Also picked up a full smoked ham off the bone for €2 per kg, were doing unsmoked at same price. Used my €8 off €40 spend coupon which made the deal even better.

You’re in the wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

You’re in the wrong thread

Agreed lamb always “half price”

Was in Supervalu in Blanchardstown today and got leg of lamb at half price, €7.24 per kg. Also sirloin steak half price €8.49 per kg. Also picked up a full smoked ham off the bone for €2 per kg, were doing unsmoked at same price. Used my €8 off €40 spend coupon which made the deal even better.

What the hell has this post got to do with Lidl prices???

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

What the hell has this post got to do with Lidl prices???

Apologies to all. Thought I was posting in the Supervalu thread. Will move my post over. Happy new year

• Registered Users Posts: 23,367 ✭✭✭✭zell12

A member of staff mentioned to me that any more of the short dated stuff, meats, cakes etc that are not sold by midday tomorrow will be reduced to clear before the new years day close. Told me one thing in particular lol.
    So...
    what was the one thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Their website says stores are closed tomorrow

casio4 wrote: »
    Their website says stores are closed tomorrow

They meant that Lidl are closing for New Year’s Day so reductions would be today ahead of new deliveries of fresh produce coming for Thursday opening

• Advertisement

Apologies to all. Thought I was posting in the Supervalu thread. Will move my post over. Happy new year

15 hours after OP said they would move the post and it’s still here:(((

Advertisement