Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dana White Announces UFC-WEC Merger

Options
13»

Comments

seadnamac wrote: »
    What the hell are you on about lad? Time frame? Aldo Faber was one of the very last WEC events. You're quite clearly back tracking.

It was different from UFC, anyone who watched it regularily would know that. I've no idea what you're tyring to say about the fighters and me changing my argument. You're not making any sense.

Back tracking how?.... The PPV was 7 months ago.

I never said you were changing your argument in terms of the fighters, i said you were changing it in terms of the production.
    When i mentioned Buffer you started going on about WEC 8mths ago(plus), which has no relevance to current production.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

Back tracking how?.... The PPV was 7 months ago.

I never said you were changing your argument in terms of the fighters, i said you were changing it in terms of the production.
    When i mentioned Buffer you started going on about WEC 8mths ago(plus), which has no relevance to current production.

I still have absolutely no idea what argument I'm supposed to have changed. Not a clue.

Why wouldn't I talk about the WEC of more than eight months ago? They existed in their most recent form for the last four years. Are we not allowed talk about that or something? You're whole attitude has baffled me to honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Play nice kids or else there will be spankings!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

dunkamania wrote: »
    Play nice kids or else there will be spankings!!!

Jeez Dunk, if you knew your stuff you'd know they modified the rules and spankings were made illegal like 3 years ago!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Jeez Dunk, if you knew your stuff you'd know they modified the rules and spankings were made illegal like 3 years ago!

About time.Savage things.Couture caused severe spinal and neck damage to Ortiz with them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

About time.Savage things.Couture caused severe spinal and neck damage to Ortiz with them :(

That was never a spank, that was definately a tap! Submission from strikes! Tito kept striking Couture's fist with his face!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

http://www.5thround.com/63368/jamie-varner-and-chris-horodecki-cut-following-losses-and-ufcwec-merger/

Knew it'd happen to some top guys soon, really liked both them guys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

ScareGilly wrote: »
    http://www.5thround.com/63368/jamie-varner-and-chris-horodecki-cut-following-losses-and-ufcwec-merger/

Knew it'd happen to some top guys soon, really liked both them guys :(

can't believe varner was dropped! just goes to show the level of competition at 155 in the ufc now tbh

Advertisement