Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Went looking for a Gents Massage in town....folk r so judgmental!!

Options
2»

Comments

My, agenda??

Pfff - I thought them chicks is the "beauty salon" were judgmental.

Sheesh!

You might as well just stand up, point and yell, "sex offender people! This guy is sex offender material right here!!".

No wonder you got offended at the mention of "feminazi's".
    It's obviously a little to close to the bone for your liking.
    Don't forget "delusional", you forget "delusional".
    The five D's.
    Add to that little alliterative string you got going on there.

Chicks love throwing that word around.

"Oh my God, that guy. Who does he think he is?? Soooo delusional!!".

You seem so nice. I've no idea how those feminazi chicks might have gotten the wrong idea.

It's a mystery.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Under_Graduate

Candie wrote: »
    You seem so nice. I've no idea how those feminazi chicks might have gotten the wrong idea.

It's a mystery.

Weak sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,692 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Mmm, perhaps.

Though, I have to say, from the moment the receptionist noticed my presence, she looked thoroughly offended that I had even dared set foot in the place.

Regardless of terminology, I think I would have gotten the same response.

I'm just surprised myself that, yeah, what else can I refer to it as but, feminist attitude (or I could say, bitchiness), was so forthcoming in a modern open facility.

If I'd walked into a ladies clothes store and told them I was experimenting as a cross dresser, well, then I could understand but, this was totally reasonable.
    Hell, they might respond better to a request like that.
    You never know what goes 'round in the heads of them crazy feminazi's.

Wow! :pac:

I can understand now OP why communication may have broken down. They saw your attitude coming a mile away if that post is any indication of what you were thinking at the time. Nobody has to be a mind reader to sense when something just ain't kosher about someone. That's likely why you got the short shrift.

Ps: If you walked into a ladies clothing store with that same attitude written all over your face, you'd likely get short shrift there too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Under_Graduate

Wow! :pac:

I can understand now OP why communication may have broken down. They saw your attitude coming a mile away if that post is any indication of what you were thinking at the time. Nobody has to be a mind reader to sense when something just ain't kosher about someone. That's likely why you got the short shrift.

Ps: If you walked into a ladies clothing store with that same attitude written all over your face, you'd likely get short shrift there too.

I thought you were just concerned about getting the gory details of the happy ending.... Jackie.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,692 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

osarusan wrote: »
    I'm looking for a gent's massage.

Ahh now, it's not as though the OP went looking for that sort of a massage at all...

Nope, not, at, all... :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I'm just surprised myself that, yeah, what else can I refer to it as but, feminist attitude (or I could say, bitchiness), was so forthcoming in a modern open facility.

You never know what goes 'round in the heads of them crazy feminazi's.

Spot the agenda.

Don't post crap like this again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement