Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vehicle Gallery - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Applegreen?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

They are missed. Big time!

Its hard to explain, but this video basically sums up the Garda mondeos for me. They could take some abuse

POGAN wrote: »

Don’t get me started on changing the fuel provider from circle k going be a lot of fuel issues in ags fleet now

No there won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Odelay

On the regular they are very rolly they very different than i40

1.6 is small for police work

Don’t get me started on changing the fuel provider from circle k going be a lot of fuel issues in ags fleet now

I'm calling BS on this. Why would the change cause fuel issues? Its all standard fuel, from the same refinery.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Odelay wrote: »
    I'm calling BS on this. Why would the change cause fuel issues? Its all standard fuel, from the same refinery.

My car is quite smokey on start up compared to any other when applegreen comes to it.

Its just there are different additives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Odelay

My car is quite smokey on start up compared to any other when applegreen comes to it.

Its just there are different additives.

Why would they waste money on additives to make it smokey?

Why would they waste money on additives to make it smokey?

No they don't add what circle k does...

Just saying I noticed my diesel puff on start up and no longer does since I changed back.... Get a few extra km too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

Its hard to explain, but this video basically sums up the Garda mondeos for me. They could take some abuse

Yeah I loved them, funny though because the follow up video of the avensis I am very familiar with lol.

No they don't add what circle k does...

Just saying I noticed my diesel puff on start up and no longer does since I changed back.... Get a few extra km too.

I believe there was a case not so long ago against applegreen for the additives after it left the refinery.

CCPC took the case on with two complaints one in julianstown garage.

I will try find the article about it but 100percent sure it’s an applegreen.

The contract is not with Applegreen.

And even if it was, NAS use them so it can't be that bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

It don't!

The contract is not with Applegreen.

And even if it was, NAS use them so it can't be that bad.

We just filled up in circle k, nothing has been passed down about it, at least our station in anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

We just filled up in circle k, nothing has been passed down about it, at least our station in anyway

We've been maxol for the last 6 months

Think it's rolling out in stages.

Think it's rolling out in stages.

That’s what I was thinking as Charlie Croker is maxol. Must be by division or something. Sure look it’s an accountants problem lol

That’s what I was thinking as Charlie Croker is maxol. Must be by division or something. Sure look it’s an accountants problem lol

My place is the same. My old division is the new contract too. I've seen a few emails about locations down south too.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭POGAN

Chase last night from Tip to Cork... up to 10 cars involved 2 lifted and no one hurt other than damaged to patrol car

Chase last night from Tip to Cork... up to 10 cars involved 2 lifted and no one hurt other than damaged to patrol car

Would love for dash canto be fitted and released like in the US ....

Those BMWs are kitted out by Esmark Finch in Clonshaugh, common enough to see new stuff being transported on that stretch of the N32

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭highdef

Those BMWs are kitted out by Esmark Finch in Clonshaugh, common enough to see new stuff being transported on that stretch of the N32
    You mean the R139? The N32 ceased to exist several years ago.

• Advertisement

highdef wrote: »
    You mean the R139? The N32 ceased to exist several years ago.

Sure, same thing.

Never seen them in there before I’m regularly around that way. At the back of the “blacker”.
    That would explain it, where were they off to? If it was PSNI surely they would of went the Belfast road not towards town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Met one of the ERU lads yesterday and was asking about the siren. He did say there was a new fleet coming and the 'issues' would be ironed out. Had a look inside, still in fairly decent condition despite the abuse they get.

Incidentally are all the armed unit Volvo estates gone or have they been put out to a domestic role?

Never seen them in there before I’m regularly around that way. At the back of the “blacker”.
    That would explain it, where were they off to? If it was PSNI surely they would of went the Belfast road not towards town.

Heading towards the Malahide road for East Wall perhaps? If they were for PSNI would they not half their badge/emblem on the rear quarter windows. Something about them makes me think they’re for the UK.

Heading towards the Malahide road for East Wall perhaps? If they were for PSNI would they not half their badge/emblem on the rear quarter windows. Something about them makes me think they’re for the UK.

Maybe heading the port or something, it went around our car as were stopped but I’m nearly sure there were no emblems on them.

Met one of the ERU lads yesterday and was asking about the siren. He did say there was a new fleet coming and the 'issues' would be ironed out. Had a look inside, still in fairly decent condition despite the abuse they get.

Incidentally are all the armed unit Volvo estates gone or have they been put out to a domestic role?
    The XC70 that was in Dublin was moved to one of the border counties.
    There is a armed V70 still out and about I believe other than that I’ve no seen a Volvo.

Is there any unmarked Volvo left or were they all crashed?

Is there any unmarked Volvo left or were they all crashed?

Pretty sure I saw an unmarked S60 in town about a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭belfast stephen

Most new psni vehicles will be blue not white

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭POGAN

Great to see one of the 162 bmw estate out in DMR and new 202 bmw f800gs

Advertisement