Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

sorry about that . can you be of help to me // to ease my mind ?:)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

saintsaint you do nothing but talk in riddles on this forum. Either stick to the topic or please dont post at all. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

Oryx wrote: »
    saintsaint you do nothing but talk in riddles on this forum. Either stick to the topic or please dont post at all. Thank you.

I agree with the above. It would be also good if Saintsaint would start to recommend good mediums he has seem them saying all the bad ones. It would be good to see a more balanced approach.

Maybe do a list here of who you recommend and dont recommend and let each reader decide for themseleves who is right for them.

The riddles and the putdowns have certaintly brought down the standard of this section of boards and i think it would put people off posting in regard to some of the replies given by saintsaint.

I have asked a number of questions of saintsaint on one of my posts in past in regard to qualifications, I dont think it was answered anywhere.

One person recently asked for a phone number, you said not to bother going, the person did not ask for opinion but just a phone number

I am not a qualified medium, I do go to see various mediums/tarot readers and rate them based on my personal experence. Some mediums/tarot readers suit some people and not others.

In dublin it is a lot easier to recommend tarot readers than mediums as mediums are more rare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shelly34

saintsaint wrote: »
    no shelly not happening :cool:

Whats your problem, saintsaint??? Got his number anyway, so didnt need your help. You're not being of assistance to anyone here so why dont you just find a new hobby??!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shelly34

sorry you have had some bad look .. i will get a number of a real one an send it to you ,, em if you would like to get back what you have paid ,, we will try . an please join our group , were tring to stop falce mediums , as this problem grows .. please send on contack details .. to help us retreave your money thank you

This person can't even spell - pay no attention to anything they post, they obviously don't have a clue what they're talking about!!

• Advertisement

saintsaint is a medium , saintsaint gets caught up with bogeys , an it gets under his skin if i clash with other mediums over well what i dont like thats ok . we cant all agree ,why do we need to ?

oryx why do you feel you need to post your view on me , i no you pull waight hear , but try to join in as an equal , it will make a change . any one can juge //

shelly34 wrote: »
    This person can't even spell - pay no attention to anything they post, they obviously don't have a clue what they're talking about!!
    you cant even spell // you dont no what your talking about . shelly 34 42 66 :confused:

I agree with the above. It would be also good if Saintsaint would start to recommend good mediums he has seem them saying all the bad ones. It would be good to see a more balanced approach.

Maybe do a list here of who you recommend and dont recommend and let each reader decide for themseleves who is right for them.

The riddles and the putdowns have certaintly brought down the standard of this section of boards and i think it would put people off posting in regard to some of the replies given by saintsaint.

I have asked a number of questions of saintsaint on one of my posts in past in regard to qualifications, I dont think it was answered anywhere.

One person recently asked for a phone number, you said not to bother going, the person did not ask for opinion but just a phone number

I am not a qualified medium, I do go to see various mediums/tarot readers and rate them based on my personal experence. Some mediums/tarot readers suit some people and not others.

In dublin it is a lot easier to recommend tarot readers than mediums as mediums are more rare
    if you need to know some thing ask me .

Ok, this needs to stop now. saintsaint and everyone else here, were getting back to the original topic. Any off topic discussion needs to be taken to a more appropriate place, pm etc.

• Advertisement

Any one going to London on holiday's/weekend I would recommend the following:

Tarot

Mysteries shop( 10 min walk from end of oxford street)- A good few working each day, To View who is working on their website
    Selfridges Shop basement pychic sisters-(top end of oxford street) One or two working each day. Recommend Jayne Wallace but to meet her cost more than to meet other readers

Medium

Spirtual association of great Britain belgrave square(10 min walk from victoria rail station)- Normally do one/two demonstations a day open to public- pay on the day
    normally two mediums doing private readings-
    Recommend- Billy Cook, Doreen Taylor, Alan Acton, Keith Hall. Book over the phone via credit card

Arthur Findlay College- Have open days twice a year to get a feel of place and readings done on these days.

in side the o.l.v in ballyfertmot road on the 19 of july linda doyle / an saintsaint / wil be there for a free of charge reading both a psychic mediums // both have broken away from the old medium ways , its a total revamp all a welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

in side the o.l.v in ballyfertmot road on the 19 of july linda doyle / an saintsaint / wil be there for a free of charge reading both a psychic mediums // both have broken away from the old medium ways , its a total revamp all a welcome

are you typing with your toes??????

whats the 'total revamp'??

why couldn't you answer any questions put to you?

where are you from??

do you consideryourself gifted in any way?

please answer properly-check your spelling.

please try and answer my questions.

your posts are one of the reasons i tend to avoid this section of the Forum.

sorry but thats the truth.

thanks for reading.

look if your not going to talk about , psychics an mediums or ask an question , not questions with remarks if you have a problem take it elce were ,, its not for this board / i think its best you leave

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

ok , may I ask a question saint saint .......

who am i ?

and please be very specific , if you are indeed a medium , this will not be difficult for you .

look if your not going to talk about , psychics an mediums or ask an question , not questions with remarks if you have a problem take it elce were ,, its not for this board / i think its best you leave

yet again you failto answer a question.

yet again your spelling is abysmal.

i don't care if you think everyone should leave.
    this forum isfor rating people.

for people who have never been to a medium,psychic you do a good job of dissuading people , i.e. i think you're a fraud and as such give other's a bad name.

unless you back up some of your earlier claims?????

please don't disappear.

please don't answer me with a question.

please put your moneywhere yourmouth is.

i will.

if you can verify you have the gift of 'sight',medium/pyschic ability.

i will pay you for a reading.

i have never been to a medium.

the only one i ever heard of was mrs Zimmerman many years ago in Galway/Mayo region.

apparentlyshe was the dog's cojones

ok , may I ask a question saint saint .......

who am i ?

and please be very specific , if you are indeed a medium , this will not be difficult for you .
    if you dont no who you a , then i cant help you good evening ,:confused:

if you dont no who you a , then i cant help you good evening ,:confused:

ppfffffttttttt!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

you know what he meant.

fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

hmmmm, typical answer from you as usual , dodge the question , it seems to me you are a sadistic sort who likes to belittle people and make fun of their opinions . I would suggest if you have nothing relevant to say on a thread , then you should say nothing !!

thebullkf wrote: »
    yet again you failto answer a question.

failto :pac:

yet again your spelling is abysmal.

i don't care if you think everyone should leave. isfor
    this forum isfor rating people.

for people who have never been to a medium,psychic you do a good job of dissuading people , i.e. i think you're a fraud and as such give other's a bad name.

unless you back up some of your earlier claims?????

please don't disappear.

please don't answer me with a question.

please put your moneywhere yourmouth is.

i will.

if you can verify you have the gift of 'sight',medium/pyschic ability.

i will pay you for a reading.

i have never been to a medium.

the only one i ever heard of was mrs Zimmerman many years ago in Galway/Mayo region.

apparentlyshe was the dog's cojones
    you need to leave a gap between your words ,, failto ? apparentlyshe/ ? moneywere ? an so on an so on a you stoned or is this just you ? good evening get some sleep

• Advertisement

you need to leave a gap between your words ,, failto ? apparentlyshe/ ? moneywere ? an so on an so on a you stoned or is this just you ? good evening get some sleep

LOL!!!!.....

tips from the grammarmeister himself..:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

my space bar is broke.:cool:

at least my spellings ok and i answer questions asked of me.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

If saintsaint is a psychic then he would have know I'm not psychic Anna.

saintsaint banned for 1 week for back seat modding and general thread disruption.

Im not going to issue individual warnings for anyone that posted from post #95 onwards. But this is my final on thread warning. If you feel a poster is being a troll, DONT FEED THEM. Report the post and let the mods deal with it.

Some might have seen Ali in Blackrock Market for years in place near computer cafe

She is now operating from the market at point village market by the 02 on Sat and Sunday.

Prices seems to be cheaper than when she was in blackrock. Get a reading now for 10 euro/ 20 uro/30 euro.

She seems to hit the nail when It comes to looking at any problem.

I would recommend her. Only disadv I seem is cover on the door of tent but I dont think you will be overheard, I think a door cover would make a difference for privacy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 marmalade and jam

Hey

Very useful thread. I am looking for a reputable psychic to visit, this has been a great help so tanx everyone..could someone plz mail me Gina's number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 windsor

im looking for stefan de gillian psychic mullingar phone number and add and info also the following mother and daughter temple bar
    fiona faery ashbourne meat
    gareth keogh kells co meatwhitw witch clone co monaghan
    also info on nuala in trim please thank u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 marmalade and jam

Windsor, the following webpage has contact info for stefan and fiona faery. I dnt know bout the others.

http://www.holisticfairsireland.com/readers.html

please could u give me a number and address thanks for psychic gareth

yes her no is <snip> do u have number for gareth please
    cagney wrote: »
    hi

intrigued by how well you have rated <name removed>-Ashbourne CO Meath , would anyone have a contact number for her pls to get a reading

That would be great !:)
    Cheers
    Carol :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭dotcom13

Anyone heard of Dave Viney? opperating in Cavan these days, 2 friends went and both came back with excellent reviews!

I'll be booking in asap.

Advertisement