Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Applegreen new reward scheme - Free car wash & coffee

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dec4 wrote: »
    Disaster of an app.

I cannot log or even change password, no emails back in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I got the new app but on the home screen it looks like I need to buy 9 coffees to get the 10th one free!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

asks me to change password but wont send the security code to my emial addresss. what a disaster of an ap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

asks me to change password but wont send the security code to my emial addresss. what a disaster of an ap
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I cannot log or even change password, no emails back in

I went to the help section and emailed them - took a day or two but they did solve it. Their helpdesk email is rewards@applegreen.com

Is it working for anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭theminstrel

Is it working for anyone?

Yep worked fine for me. Claimed both with no issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

Deshawn wrote: »
    I don't tell anyone. I made the mistake of buying it a couple of times. I'm not there to do quality control for a giant company.

No, but you spent your hard earned money, and were given a poor quality product, so that might justify complaining.

Ultimately, each to their own though😉

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

Sent an email the day I downloaded the app, never even got a response from them.

A day or two later, got the app working (I assume that they'd been working on it, behind the scenes). - got my carwash and free coffee, but didn't get my 4 free cans of coke, despite having downloaded the app very early and qualifying within the first 20,000 installs.

Frustrating!!

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

October's offers are over next weekend so I'll assume they'll have new offers for November?

• Advertisement

I finally got it working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Wow....then you deserve a free cup of coffee AND a muffin!!
    I must try my app now and see what happens.
    I finally got it working

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭voluntary

Hogzy wrote: »
    Downloaded it there and went to sign up. Why do they need my address? Really hate when these basic reward programs over ask for your personal information.

Uninstalled it

If you think your data protection rights have been breached, you have three options:

lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority (DPA)
    The authority investigates and informs you of the progress or outcome of your complaint within 3 months;

Ireland

Data Protection Commission
    21 Fitzwilliam Square
    Dublin 2
    D02 RD28
    Ireland
    Tel. +353 76 110 4800
    email: info@dataprotection.ie

Advertisement