Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applegreen new reward scheme - Free car wash & coffee

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I contacted them on Fri after installing the app the day before. Contacted them as I couldn't log in on previous account and got no response to forgot password. Got an automated reply that someone would contact me.

Got a proper email from them yesterday saying that they are " currently experiencing some technical difficulties"!!!

Was told to take the email to my local applegreen to receive a free coffee.......what a win for me lol

peckerhead wrote: »
    Anyone registered for this scheme would be doing Applegreen a favour by posting them a link to this thread, tbh.

I don't know if it was just pure luck or someone from Applegreen is following this thread but about 10 minutes after I made my last post I had a new email from them and it was all sorted. Got my free coffee and carwash but no sign of the Club orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Hallaz

Do you get a free car wash or a stamp to go towards a free car wash ie 1 stamp given but 5 needed for a car wash?

Same for coffee/tea (i got 1 stamp out of 10 but need 9 more)

Hallaz wrote: »
    Do you get a free car wash or a stamp to go towards a free car wash ie 1 stamp given but 5 needed for a car wash?

Same for coffee/tea (i got 1 stamp out of 10 but need 9 more)

I got it with all stamps filled so free coffee/tea and car wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

I got one free on the card but need another 9 cofees to get a free one and four car washes to get a free one.

This has actually turned me off applegreen. Going to circle k in future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

I got one free on the card but need another 9 cofees to get a free one and four car washes to get a free one.

This has actually turned me off applegreen. Going to circle k in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Another here who downloaded the app but didnt get a free coffee or car wash when I logged in, what a shambles of an app

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

garrettod wrote: »
    Is that based on a recent tasting, just wondering if there's any chance that they might have changed it recently?

If it's still crap, have you emailed them and told them how bad it is? It's pointless telling the staff on duty, they no influence and few if them give a sh1t.

I don't tell anyone. I made the mistake of buying it a couple of times. I'm not there to do quality control for a giant company.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭avud

I can't seem to log into or reset my username?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭GBX

This is turning into a right sh1t show for Apple Green. Thankfully I only posted the link and am not tasked with sorting their app!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

I think you get free coffee and car wash only if you are a registered customer who start using the app. The main post of the deal needs to be updated to reflect this so others dont fall in the trap and register un-necessarily !

Mods can you do the needful ?

I think you get free coffee and car wash only if you are a registered customer who start using the app. The main post of the deal needs to be updated to reflect this so others dont fall in the trap and register un-necessarily !

Mods can you do the needful ?

exactly.

waste of time.

and the app asks for WAY too much info and has stupid issues with password creation etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

After all this faffing around I feel like I deserve 2 car washes and 2 coffees.
    The app is too much hassle. Uninstalled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

FanadMan wrote: »
    I contacted them on Fri after installing the app the day before. Contacted them as I couldn't log in on previous account and got no response to forgot password. Got an automated reply that someone would contact me.

Got a proper email from them yesterday saying that they are " currently experiencing some technical difficulties"!!!

Was told to take the email to my local applegreen to receive a free coffee.......what a win for me lol

I also contacted them about the issues I was having, and received the same email. Except I encountered 2 separate problems, so have 2 emails with a free coffee.

There is a free coke and kitkat or free water and protein bar on circle k app !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There is a free coke and kitkat or free water and protein bar on circle k app !!

Where?
    Nothing showing on my Circle K App.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Where?
    Nothing showing on my Circle K App.

Goto inbox on top left menu or rewards...i did play park n play tho in sep

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭GBX

This was a monthly reward usually given when the freebie promo wasn't on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Cant get it working..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Goto inbox on top left menu or rewards...i did play park n play tho in sep

In my rewards I only have, car wash stamps and coffee stamps.
    Guess I'll need to play Play or Park to get the rewards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dec4 wrote: »
    Disaster of an app.

I cannot log or even change password, no emails back in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I got the new app but on the home screen it looks like I need to buy 9 coffees to get the 10th one free!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

asks me to change password but wont send the security code to my emial addresss. what a disaster of an ap

asks me to change password but wont send the security code to my emial addresss. what a disaster of an ap
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I cannot log or even change password, no emails back in

I went to the help section and emailed them - took a day or two but they did solve it. Their helpdesk email is rewards@applegreen.com

Is it working for anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭theminstrel

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it working for anyone?

Yep worked fine for me. Claimed both with no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Deshawn wrote: »
    I don't tell anyone. I made the mistake of buying it a couple of times. I'm not there to do quality control for a giant company.

No, but you spent your hard earned money, and were given a poor quality product, so that might justify complaining.

Ultimately, each to their own though😉

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Sent an email the day I downloaded the app, never even got a response from them.

A day or two later, got the app working (I assume that they'd been working on it, behind the scenes). - got my carwash and free coffee, but didn't get my 4 free cans of coke, despite having downloaded the app very early and qualifying within the first 20,000 installs.

Frustrating!!

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

October's offers are over next weekend so I'll assume they'll have new offers for November?

• Advertisement

I finally got it working

Advertisement