Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing Raw files.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭glaswegian

I installed DPP when i bought the 750D, i'm using Windows 10.
    should i try and uninstall and reinstall DPP?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

glaswegian wrote: »
    should i try and uninstall and reinstall DPP?

It depends on what version you're using. If you're on version 3, don't uninstall it yet; but I think in the screenshot you posted above I see "4" in the title bar. You should be running version 4.14 ; if you're not, then yes, download that version from the canon support site.

It depends on what version you're using. If you're on version 3, don't uninstall it yet; but I think in the screenshot you posted above I see "4" in the title bar. You should be running version 4.14 ; if you're not, then yes, download that version from the canon support site.
    Thanks Mr Rambler, I'll try tommorow, laptops been put to bed I'll let you know how it goes.

Hi, i uninstalled DPP version 4, downloaded version 4.14, although it's still labeled as version 4 on DPP, loaded the card reader and it's reading the CR3 files now so thanks to you all, Celtic Rambler in particular for having the patience to stick with my fat fingered attempts at I.T.
    Now i can see my Raw images i'll head to youtubeland and try and find out how to use the DPP machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

Glad to hear you've made progress. Now enjoy the learning curve! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement