Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fraud in the Dail

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,983 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

poppers wrote: »
    https://mobile.twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1191353275578228736

Gavin backtracking on his original story.

well originally it was Kevin Doyle's story in the Indo, who is not quite as contrite https://twitter.com/KevDoyle_Indo/status/1191335492048044035

the media really do shoot themselves in the foot sometimes, ie re Michael Healy-Rae, making unsure claims just deadens the whole story (just as they did with the supposed missing/voting ministers names plastered on frontpages, based on partial video coverage).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭blue note

On Kerry radio Michael Healy's Rae said that he would furnish them with proof of the time he left Dublin that morning (the toll time from his journey down). I haven't heard of him doing this. I assume he hasn't? And there's an obvious reason he hasn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭joeguevara

blue note wrote: »
    On Kerry radio Michael Healy's Rae said that he would furnish them with proof of the time he left Dublin that morning (the toll time from his journey down). I haven't heard of him doing this. I assume he hasn't? And there's an obvious reason he hasn't.

Not on his side but it would take time to get that from the toll company. He wouldn't have that information or would it be on an online account?

I get a statement monthly emailed to me from the toll tag company with the times/dates details of all trips.

It's very clear.

I get a statement monthly emailed to me from the toll tag company with the times/dates details of all trips.

It's very clear.

Oh yes I get you. As this is from a long time ago the statement should already be in possession. I suppose clarification is needed as to whether it was provided.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

blue note wrote: »
    You would assume, likely correctly, that he's a liar.

Has anyone else being named that are in the firing line?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭blue note

If people were accusing me of what they're accusing him of I would certainly bring the evidence of my innocence forward. Who knows why he hasn't.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

a journalist asked and was told it was commercially sensitive information of the company whos fobbing things it is https://twitter.com/kenfoxe/status/1191089702033612801
    It's section 27 of the UK Act, not the Irish Act... that's section 36. Muppets can't even get that right :rolleyes:

That's ignoring the fact that it's not commercially sensitive of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

joeguevara wrote: »
    Has anyone else being named that are in the firing line?

Enda Kenny on multiple occasions.

Advertisement