Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpaid Shopping Delivery lead to a bad credit score

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

stevek93 wrote: »
    Ive rang the shop 10 times probably at this stage trying for for them to take the payment, I’ve sent them 5 emails none of my emails have been replied to, I’ve been on their web chat countless times asking for them to try the payment again, they can’t answer why the transaction is failing they can’t provide the transaction ID or a date and time when the transaction was taken. The bank cannot see any history of any attempted transactions, what else am I meant to do?

You've done all you can at this stage.
    They know you haven't paid, they know you've emailed but they don't even bother to reply.
    You've gone onto web chat to try and sort it out but they can't find the transaction.
    Leave it with them and let them come back to you when they are less busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

okidoki987 wrote: »
    You've done all you can at this stage.
    They know you haven't paid, they know you've emailed but they don't even bother to reply.
    You've gone onto web chat to try and sort it out but they can't find the transaction.
    Leave it with them and let them come back to you when they are less busy.

Hopefully they can resolve it, maybe they aren’t ignoring the emails and they have an issue? Not sure I worked in IT long enough now to know mailboxes give trouble, anyways I much prefer SuperValu than Tesco, well personal preference.

Advertisement