Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lying in bed pondering when I should still be asleep

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just back from the park after playing frizbee with one of the feens for most of the day, nice to get out and clear the auld head for a while anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,029 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Myself and my boy went off through fields with hurleys passing the ball to each other. Fabulous day. I lay down on the grass just watching the clouds.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

smurfjed wrote: »
    Morning world, spent the night with a mutt that need to pooh 3 times, he obviously ate something last night that didn’t appeal to him, but at least he has the sense to wake us up rather than pooh in our bedroom :):)

Could have been worse:

Screen-Shot-2013-12-02-at-1.19.54-PM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting in a hotel room. It's supposed to be a nice fun time but I'm just dreading how the week will go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

This site is impossible, I'm jumping between dates, 404s, errors and phantom PMs.

Hope you're all well and I haven't missed gossip! :p

I've just picked up about a million dandelion seeds from around the back door, they're everywhere at the minute.

You're right LER, it's impossible at this stage!
    I'm reading posts from days ago.......

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This site is impossible, I'm jumping between dates, 404s, errors and phantom PMs.

Hope you're all well and I haven't missed gossip! :p

I've just picked up about a million dandelion seeds from around the back door, they're everywhere at the minute.

They're fairies Leggy , not dandelion seeds :p

The site is impossible , well , not completely but headwrecking !

I threw loads of fairies into the compost bin! :eek:

I'll be cursed now. :D

Aaaaaand I'm back to yesterday, bloody fairies have started already!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So tired, town is mental, site is the same, work better not annoy me..

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Out on the decking, sitting in a rocking chair that my housemates and I put together today, glass of wine in hand, blanket over my shoulders, talking ****e with my housemates with a content kitty purring away in my lap. I was working all weekend so couldn’t enjoy the bank holiday. I’m on annual leave now for 2 weeks and I think tonight will be the first night in months that I’m not kept awake with work stress. I forgot what this felt like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Evening all, on annual leave myself which we were supposed to be in Puerto Del Carmen which we obviously didn't go, bloody covid:(
    Might book somewhere in Ireland for a few days.
    Couchside with a beer waiting for the John Hume Documentary to start, great Man

Out on the decking, sitting in a rocking chair that my housemates and I put together today, glass of wine in hand, blanket over my shoulders, talking ****e with my housemates with a content kitty purring away in my lap. I was working all weekend so couldn’t enjoy the bank holiday. I’m on annual leave now for 2 weeks and I think tonight will be the first night in months that I’m not kept awake with work stress. I forgot what this felt like

Enjoy every well earned second, i know the feeling all too well.. A good bath or foot soak when you get a chance to unwind further :)

votecounts wrote: »
    Evening all, on annual leave myself which we were supposed to be in Puerto Del Carmen which we obviously didn't go, bloody covid:(
    Might book somewhere in Ireland for a few days.
    Couchside with a beer waiting for the John Hume Documentary to start, great Man
    I'm embarrassed to admit I thought John Hume was dead years ago :(

Any sign of Black Forest ? Hope the intense heat didn't get to him .
    BuileBeag quiet too .
    We've just spent forty minutes cutting one lawn , thank fcuk that one's done . I need a strimmers to cut down the other first before I attempt to mow it, some day ...:pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Any sign of Black Forest ? Hope the intense heat didn't get to him .
    BuileBeag quiet too .
    We've just spent forty minutes cutting one lawn , thank fcuk that one's done . I need a strimmers to cut down the other first before I attempt to mow it, some day ...:pac:

I was just thinking I'm going to have to use the highest setting, them lower the mower to cut it properly. If it ever dries out of course.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coke and popcorn , watching the last episode in the mafia doc, at this rate I'm fast becoming a "Goodfella" :pac:

Deskside with coke and popcorn , watching the last episode in the mafia doc, at this rate I'm fast becoming a "Goodfella" :pac:

Always knew you'd end up being a pizza, probably with pineapple as a crown :P

I was just thinking I'm going to have to use the highest setting, them lower the mower to cut it properly. If it ever dries out of course.

That's what we had to do , back and fro , I thought it was to rain tomorrow that's why it got done tonight , it was actually depressing me looking at it Leggy .

• Advertisement

Always knew you'd end up being a pizza, probably with pineapple as a crown :P

Ya cheeky so and so gremlin ! 😼😼

😝

Jesus H Christ. Will someone please fix this site?!!
    I'm reading posts from days ago now :(
    There's obviously noone on the IT hamster wheel on weekends.

It's annoying me no end at this stage! It makes the house look abandoned or like I'm THAT neighbour. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally at home and in bed, had a long spell in A&E with mam tonight. She has a broken knee and is being kept in tonight, I’m home alone and too panicked to sleep because I keep thinking I hear noises downstairs :eek:

Kitty that's terrible *hugs*

Kitty that's terrible *hugs*

It’s a horrible dose for her to have, we had no idea it would be that bad :eek: thanks for the hugs Grem, much needed :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    It’s a horrible dose for her to have, we had no idea it would be that bad :eek: thanks for the hugs Grem, much needed :)

Sure i'll be here until the builders get there in the morning, hope the house is accessible enough :eek:

They’re usually in around 8 so at least it’s not too far away. That’s what I’m worried about, it definitely isn’t, it’s hard enough to get around here with two working legs, she won’t manage here if she’s on crutches :o though she needs to see ortho in the morning and there’s mention of surgery so I don’t know if she’ll be home any time soon :eek:

Ye will manage no doubt and the builders sound nice so they'll help too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Bright and breezy this morning:) Boards is annoying me as I’m still only showing Saturdays pages :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement