Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo game swap thread..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

You may have missed mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    You may have missed mine.

Donkey Kong? No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I see you're a man of distinctive and elusive tastes. In that case, allow me to propose : Pilotwings Resort for 3DS!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Back in the pit maggot you get 30 minutes of internet time at 4:45am, you don't want me to have to come down there again now do ya.

Even down in the pit, my spirit can soar thanks to Pilotwings Resort's 3 game modes - plane, jetpack and hang-glider. Truly, it is a game that reaches unparalleled heights!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Banjo wrote: »
    Even down in the pit, my spirit can soar thanks to Pilotwings Resort's 3 game modes - plane, jetpack and hang-glider. Truly, it is a game that reaches unparalleled heights!

That game never happened.
    Pilotwings 64 is still awaiting a worthy sequel.
    Tragic that the GC never got one.
    At least they never made some motion controlled pap for the Wii in it's name.

Did you not play the aeroplane game game in Wii sports resort? It was surprisingly good - you held a Wiimote like it was a toy plane and just flew it around your front room, resisting the urge to bellow "NYAAAAAAAAOOOOOOWWWN!". Between that and the sky-diving game, I think that was PilotWiings.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone looking to get rid of Zelda on the Switch? Got a hankering to play it again and could swap Mario Kart or Mario vs Rabbids for it.

Have Persona Q looking for Ultra Sun, Fire Emblem Echoes, Metroid or Mitopia

• Registered Users Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Have Pokemon Ultra Sun brand new unopened (panic buy after first one I ordered didn't turn up straight away). Looking for Switch games (obviously dependant on title I appreciate might need to pony up a few euro as well).

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 justluh

selling Zelda Breath of the wild (50) and Mario Odyssey (48), Dublin 18, or trade for xbox one games, cheers

justluh wrote: »
    selling Zelda Breath of the wild (50) and Mario Odyssey (48), Dublin 18, or trade for xbox one games, cheers

Not to backseat mod but this isn’t a selling thread, just trades. Adverts.ie is the place for selling :)

Isn't the punishment for a selling infraction that he has to swap his game for Pilotwings ?

You are pilotwings

Well it is, but the rule states 'has to swap for pilotwings, unless it belongs to banjo in which case banjo has to keep pilot wings forever'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Anyone have a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 they would like to swap?

I'll probably buy it this evening anyway.

amadablam wrote: »

Yup. Watcha offering?

amadablam wrote: »

Hey me too.

Have xenoblade 3d to swap looking for fire emblem warriors miitopia monster hunter stories or hey pikmin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Banjo wrote: »
    Yup. Watcha offering?

I was debating swapping skyrim which I love on the switch but I'll be buying it immediately in soft copy so I am probably silly not to just buy Xenoblade Chronicles in soft copy.

I was going to go all digital with the switch but some games appeal in cart format too :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Batman Telltale Series 1 for Switch available for swap, interested in switch/3ds games.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cathal99h

Hey guys,

I've got a copy of Splatoon 2 I'm willing to part with.

I'm mostly interested in:
    - Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    - Doom
    - Skyrim

But open to offers. (I have Mario, Mario + Rabbids, Zelda, Mario Kart)
    Based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I have Puyo Puyo Tetris and Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle for switch for trade

Looking for Doom or Lego City undercover will listen to offers.

Already own Mario Oddyssey, Mario Kart, Splatoon 2 and Unbox

La Noire for trade, already have Odyssey, Mario Kart, BOTW.

I have splatoon 2, looking for... stuff, I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Have Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for swap looking for Skyrim or maybe Mario & Rabbids

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I have Fire Emblem Warriors.

Looking for other Switch game

XenoBlade
    Splatoon 2

Binding of Isaac for trade, not my type of game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Have Samus returns on 3ds, looking for Majora's mask preferably

• Advertisement

Does anyone know where, or have for sale, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time? It's super expensive everywhere I look, or not in stock.

Advertisement