Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo game swap thread..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Oh hey we have a swap thread. I have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (the switch one) for swap! Don't know what I want in exchange.

I have splatoon 2 (physical) for swap! I would like... 3DS stuff? DS stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

I have a sealed copy of Fire Emblem Echoes for 3DS for swap

Would be happy to swap for a 3DS game of similar value
    (Ever Oasis would be nice if anyone is looking to shift that)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Can you swap games you've bought on the e-store?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

bkrangle wrote: »

I'd be interested in this. I'll Have to see what I have spare, does it have to be sealed?

• Advertisement

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I'd be interested in this. I'll Have to see what I have spare, does it have to be sealed?

No, doesn't have to be sealed......would just like a good game I don't have for 3DS (although I have a lot of them already!)

No, doesn't have to be sealed......would just like a good game I don't have for 3DS (although I have a lot of them already!)

Ok, I'll have a look later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Anyone fancy swapping their Splatoon 2 for ARMS?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Metroid Prime hunters, French box and book European cart. Looking for a ds or 3ds game for it.

Any interest in Devil Summoner Soul Hackers?

• Advertisement

Any interest in Devil Summoner Soul Hackers?

Still have SMT IV Apocalypse to play through which has me covered on that front.

Thanks anyway

Still have SMT IV Apocalypse to play through which has me covered on that front.

Thanks anyway

I've nothing 3ds/ds wise id get rid of or would be worth swapping. Would you take a Dobkey Kong Jungke Beat with the drums on Ganecube sealed and new?

I've nothing 3ds/ds wise id get rid of or would be worth swapping. Would you take a Dobkey Kong Jungke Beat with the drums on Ganecube sealed and new?

I sold my gamecube and related collection a few years back so it wouldn't be of any use to me - Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

Have a sealed copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, haven't even opened it yet seeing as I exhausted it on the Wii U. Splatoon 2 anyone?

Tales of the Abyss for 3ds looking for Fire Emblem Echoes, Awakening, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Moon or X, Smash Bros or Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm looking for an English language version of the Louvre Guide for the 3DS, physical copy.
    I know it's on the eShop but I need it for my collection, it's probably my Grail game.
    So, if you have it, or know someone who can part with it, let me know!

I ain't got it, looks interesting, kinda want it now. ;)

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/hands_on_nintendo_3ds_guide_louvre

It's not on the online gift shop do they sell it in the museum still, intriguing little item, cex uk don't have any when I google it only a reddit image of the UK version came up, will keep an eye out for one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No, you have to turn up and buy it.
    I was in France two years ago but couldn't excuse having a day trip just to pick up a 3DS cart.
    And now, according to reports, the English version is sold out, and costs about €90 from ebay.

The French version is around a tenner though, but I don't speak French.... merde

Don't suppose anyone has bravely default for sale or swap? I intended to buy it in Liverpool the other day but someone bought it before I could get to the cex.

• Advertisement

Don't suppose anyone has bravely default for sale or swap? I intended to buy it in Liverpool the other day but someone bought it before I could get to the cex.

I can give you a lend of it when I collect bravely second.

I can give you a lend of it when I collect bravely second.

That would be great, thank you.

I have.. Skyrim on the switch for swap! (since someone bought it for me a secret Santa unexpectedly) I am looking for... no idea. Hit me.

I have.. Skyrim on the switch for swap! (since someone bought it for me a secret Santa unexpectedly) I am looking for... no idea. Hit me.

I'll have a look and see.
    You don't hardly want donkey Kong jungle beats for GameCube sealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Any interest in Batman: Telltale Series 1 for Switch?

baldshin wrote: »
    Any interest in Batman: Telltale Series 1 for Switch?

Fraid not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Bomberman for Switch?

Dermo wrote: »
    Bomberman for Switch?

No thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Arms?

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    Arms?

No thanks. Doesn't look like my cup of tea.

Advertisement