Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

me

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Zulu wrote:
    It's obvious you know what you're talking about. Some people here are really bitter though, it's a shame.
    It's hard for some people (uglies) to understand what it's like for the really really ridiculously good-looking people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

well if you all wear shoes like that I can see how you'd be looking down your nose upon everyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

The mistake that Drunkenfool and Zulu made was to let their "good" looks go to their heads. Nobody likes people who are that fond of themselves.

Woman have told me that their ovaries tingle when I enter the room. A bus-load of women once asked to be group-fertilsed en masse by me in the hope of starting a new good-looking civilisation on Rathlin Island; But I'm still ME

I know women want me and that this makes men hate me/want to be me....But this does not stop me from attending charity lunches or signing text-books for deliterate kids in affganystan.

Leave me alone now, I just want to help people decide which €3000 sweater to buy - I never asked to be an ethical/moral/lifestyle/appearance God/Guru.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

Le Rack wrote:
    well if you all wear shoes like that I can see how you'd be looking down your nose upon everyone else

brilliant rack !!! (i mean brilliant statement le rack not brilliant rack le rack,although it is a great rack u have)

so anyway i'm not serious i'm takin the piss since the thread started.

Raiser wrote:
    The mistake that Drunkenfool and Zulu made was to let their "good" looks go to their heads. Nobody likes people who are that fond of themselves.

Woman have told me that their ovaries tingle when I enter the room. A bus-load of women once asked to be group-fertilsed en masse by me in the hope of starting a new good-looking civilisation on Rathlin Island; But I'm still ME

I know women want me and that this makes men hate me/want to be me....But this does not stop me from attending charity lunches or signing text-books for deliterate kids in affganystan.

Leave me alone now, I just want to help people decide which €3000 sweater to buy - I never asked to be an ethical/moral/lifestyle/appearance God/Guru.
    If thats directed at me, I was talking to LadyJ

• Advertisement

hey coote, nice lunch?

Yeah, and anyway, only the likes of prostitutes and "models" would be able to walk in them without breaking their necks...

Le Rack wrote:
    hey coote, nice lunch?

Yeah, and anyway, only the likes of prostitutes and "models" would be able to walk in them without breaking their necks...
    Nah,I'd reckon hookers don't bother with shoes and socks,quicker that way!

As for the shoe,it's not my shoe! Oh no no! It's the shoe of another ridiculously good-looking person.

also, she's a lady?
    So how long did it take him to come out of the closet and have the op?

lovely lunch thanx.i how do you boys walk in them shoes man...fair enough ladyj is a lady but the zulu and the other fella...theres talent there folks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

jcoote wrote:
    so anyway i'm not serious i'm takin the piss since the thread started.

and everyone else is being serious?! heh heh heh, I went away for a few hours and came back, it's still funny!

• Advertisement

Le Rack wrote:
    also, she's a lady?
    So how long did it take him to come out of the closet and have the op?
    LeRack,what are you implying?
    My le boobs are 100% real. No op required! So le there! :p

I wasn't talking abuot you, you said it was the shoe "of another ridiculously good-looking person" so I enquiring about them. emm, so le there

and everyone else is being serious?! heh heh heh, I went away for a few hours and came back, it's still funny!

yeah its amazing how insecure these guys are...they come on oh yeah i'm the best thing since sliced bread and as soon as u question it them the retort with the typical 'oh your just jealous' thing...great fun.... i love winnin :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Im having a hard time working out whether this guy is just playing with us?? Could sum1 explain :rolleyes: . Did he really start a thread about how good looking he is....................... no, has to be a joke :p , or is it??? Sum1 explain :confused:

Im having a hard time working out whether this guy is just playing with?? Could sum1 explain :rolleyes: . Did he really start a thread about how good looking he is....................... no, has to be a joke :p , or is it??? Sum1 clarify :confused:
    Jesus man,read the thread! :rolleyes:

he did i think he was just takin the piss but maybe the negative response sent him on a defensive downward spiral because he was losing faith in his looks so he went to consult his mirror :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Jesus man,read the thread!

Iv read every post, i think im just a bit slow on the uptake :o . So is he for real? Couldnt be :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

jcoote wrote:
    yeah its amazing how insecure these guys are...they come on oh yeah i'm the best thing since sliced bread and as soon as u question it them the retort with the typical 'oh your just jealous' thing...great fun.... i love winnin :p

hah winning, you think its just one big game of cat and mouse dont you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

LadyJ wrote:
    Raiser, I am as nimble as I am willing, transform me from bring a simple Irish Catholic girl into a red-carpet diva/Hello magazine Mummy
    Ode To Raiser
    I am the string and you are my bow.
    Lets unleash arrows whereupon we go.
    You have the looks and I have the devotion,
    Take ME to Paris, away, cross the ocean.

Stop, STOP, enough of the love letters and powtry, I just want everything to be like it was yesterday. I have all the adulation I need from my makeup artist, shoe-horn personnel and wardrobe girls.

You are all crowding me, I'm like an amfiby-in trying to breathe despite all this attention.

Theres nothing funny about this thread, apart from 20 model bashing jealous freaks, attempting to lower mine and zulu's model ego, never going to happen ladies, keep on dreaming....
    you know model bashing is illegal you know....

• Advertisement

no i don't but what else have u to say drunkenfool...i think all know u are taking the piss because u don't have a pic to back it up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

wow, I never knew I was a poet!! go me!!

Theres nothing funny about this thread, apart from 20 model bashing jealous freaks, attempting to lower mine and zulu's model ego, never going to happen ladies, keep on dreaming....
    you know model bashing is illegal you know....

u said model 3 times in that reply...is that all u have in your life...aw poor u

model bashing LOL :D

You shouldn't need to see to believe people!

in an average case we wouldn't but this guy claims to be better than he is and told us we'd have a pic last night and is constantly bringing up other peoples faults cause he can't come up with the goods

Raiser wrote:
    Stop, STOP, enough of the love letters and powtry, I just want everything to be like it was yesterday. I have all the adulation I need from my makeup artist, shoe-horn personnel and wardrobe girls.

You are all crowding me, I'm like an amfiby-in trying to breathe despite all this attention.
    Once again more slander! Also,I can spell better than that!

Raiser,what would I need your kind for? I'm far too ridiculously good-looking to give a wannabe like you a second glance!

the scientific mind, always needs proof of a "theory", and well as is clear from this thread you "beautiful people" are too blond or have used too much peroxide to see your own stupidity and to realise where we are coming from with our demand for photographic evidence!

Le Rack wrote:
    the scientific mind, always needs proof of a "theory", and well as is clear from this thread you "beautiful people" are too blond or have used too much peroxide to see your own stupidity and to realise where we are coming from with our demand for photographic evidence!
    This is outrageous! I'm a brunette! :eek:

jcoote wrote:
    u said model 3 times in that reply...is that all u have in your life...aw poor u

model bashing LOL :D

well thanks for analysing me down to the inch, ill take that as a firm complement towards my goodlookingness ,you really want to be more like me dont you. I can totally read it from your posts, you said u 3 times in your last post, u meaning me.... hmmm do you really love me that much.
    Well now i know your not a model basher. So i wont have to report you to the FBI-model bashing department

• Advertisement

LadyJ wrote:
    This is outrageous! I'm a brunette! :eek:
    by choice?

Advertisement