Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i'd say its him before and after the surgery to become a man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Lola123 wrote:
    Whats this video OF???? That's what I'd like to know!
    Him and his mates having a walk-off perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Zulu wrote:
    ...you've never really been hungover in work then, have you? :)

My sympahties Lola123. Toast and tea; toast and tea.

Thanks!! Although now I'm more awake and It's all so very amusing!! I give it an hour before I get my sugar comedown!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

LadyJ wrote:

Or a pose-off? Should be interesting!
    Drunkenfool.... SHow us ALL the vid!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Don't listen to the haters drunkenfool, it's hard for them not to drag you down, you have to remember not everyone is lucky enough to be sooo good looking, and popular.

I remember the last time I was in Tabago on a photo shoot, there was this really nasty guy there that was always trying to wreck the shoot. Turns out he use to be a model aswell, but was attacked by a man eating seal. His face was all scarred and stuff. So I made friends with him, and gave him a signed photo of me. I'd say all jcoote really wants is an autograph.

• Advertisement

LadyJ wrote:

classic!!! i can see the hips wigglin and the shaven legs under their torn jeans...brilliant me lady nrilliant

lola,sugar comedowns shouldn't happen just keep eating chocolate...

Zulu wrote:
    I'd say all jcoote really wants is an autograph.

shh ;)...i don't think he'd let me take a picture of him or give me one of the ones stuck behind the lights around his dressing table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

Zulu wrote:
    Don't listen to the haters drunkenfool, it's hard for them not to drag you down, you have to remember not everyone is lucky enough to be sooo good looking, and popular.

I remember the last time I was in Tabago on a photo shoot, there was this really nasty guy there that was always trying to wreck the shoot. Turns out he use to be a model aswell, but was attacked by a man eating seal. His face was all scarred and stuff. So I made friends with him, and gave him a signed photo of me. I'd say all jcoote really wants is an autograph.

But was his scarred face and stuff not bring down your model ego? I remeber one night a friend of a friends sister came out with us one night, and she was dog ugly, i mean like fell off that ugly tree that everyone talks about really hard. She was totally bringing down all our egos, she ruined our night, he had to tell her we had a photoshoot and she couldnt come, to get rid of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Lola123 wrote:
    You're obviously takin the p*ss, right? I'm sure you're next line will be "models are people too".
    ha ha ha! Brilliant!! I love it!

this is definatly a piss take nobody could be this bad that apperence means that much to em

• Advertisement

jcoote wrote:
    u said that with a lot of confidence as u do with everything u say but u never came thru and now your backing off and won't show us a pic...

if weren't coming across so cocky people would just continue talking in an orderly fashion...

when the chance of us judging u came along u pulled the 'shallow, jealous ,you guys wish u were me' (thats not a direct quote btw)card which proves that your talking ****

well it proves one thing. it proves im a model and your not. its not your fault its okay, go blame mom and dad, they made you, not I.

i did modelling before aswell don't worry bud but i don't go around thinkin i'm something i'm not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

LadyJ wrote:

3, 2, 1, Go! Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Drunkenfool,I wish I was your mother! I would beam with pride!

I do hope to give birth to a number of ridiculously good-looking models in the future however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

omg, this thread rocks
    Hell. drunkenfool you rock.
    This just totally rocks.
    rocks my socks. :o

jcoote wrote:
    i did modelling before aswell don't worry bud but i don't go around thinkin i'm something i'm not.

well you obviously didnt

how do u know...i have as much proof as u do at this point in time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

ooh ooh, me too, I was a model aswell... I was even on page three of the sun... oh, wait, i was... humm... no fun when i'm telling the truth!

jcoote wrote:
    how do u know...i have as much proof as u do at this point in time
    ...well, not really. I say you're not a model as well. It's quite clear you don't work in the industry. But don't worry about it; if everyone could then we wouldn't be special....so in a funny kind of way, we need you! :eek:

But was his scarred face and stuff not bring down your model ego?
    not really, I do charty work in a disadvantaged school - all the kids there are really ugly, so I'm used to being around ugly people. I try to think that they're not bad people as such, just very very unlucky because of where they were born.

yeah its obvious i'm not a model but i could be just one without an ego...they do exist u know...u guy could just be fashion students or fans or whatever who are hiding behind your PC screens cos your mirror has cracked...not saying u are i'm sure yis are models but i'm just saying don't judge a person by their writing style

i can't believe u just called disadvantaged kids really ugly like that zulu...both of u need to get a real job and come down and live with us on planet earth

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I got bored after reading one page of this, but it was the page al about the photo and the video, but hey why should he even bother having to post it? If he's such a big famous sex-bomb puffter then we should all be able to google him and I'm sure we'd find heaps of "ooh lala" pics!!!

jcoote wrote:
    ...both of u need to get a real job and come down and live with us on planet earth
    Modelling is a real job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Zulu wrote:
    Modelling is a real job!
    in the movies....

Le Rack wrote:
    I got bored after reading one page of this, but it was the page al about the photo and the video, but hey why should he even bother having to post it? If he's such a big famous sex-bomb puffter then we should all be able to google him and I'm sure we'd find heaps of "ooh lala" pics!!!

you speak the truth le rack? is that french for the rack? your so cultural, i like your style. This thread is so much more about people asking me for my picture. It shows what how the public view models and their model friends, and model parties, your all so shallow, models have feeling too you know.
    Im feeling envy and jealousy coming from my enemies

i would've thought that before i started this conversation but u guys abviously have a cloudy view of real life and put appearences way ahead of stuff that actually matters...although i will say fair play for helpin out at the school thats fairly decent

jcoote wrote:
    ...although i will say fair play for helpin out at the school thats fairly decent
    Yea, my manager says it's great of PR and photo opertunities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

jesus christ. this is so surreal. have none of you ****ers got a sense of humour? crazy dumb bastids.

Zulu wrote:
    not really, I do charty work in a disadvantaged school - all the kids there are really ugly, so I'm used to being around ugly people. I try to think that they're not bad people as such, just very very unlucky because of where they were born.

Yeah i guess i could try to manage that. Cause i remember seeing thoses models from beneton, and we laughed at them because they were so damn ugly we call them "WAMs", but anther model friend told me that they are a unique new type of model going for the "ugly but nice" look. So i suppose i could look at thoses children as potential beneton models... that could work for me. Do they read good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Zulu and Drunken Fool are wannabes - take it from me, a lot of my model friends and colleagues secretly snigger at their split-ends and worn Gucci loafers as they regularily hang around outside of our fashion shoots.

Models do not post on public forums about how good looking they are - why would they? If I even hinted here about my chiselled jaw and sculpted muscles and general Hugo Boss/Armani model looks I'd have to shovel knickers for 20 minutes every time I wanted to leave the house.

Don't pay any heed to the pretenders, they're more Mayo than Monaco ;)

• Advertisement

jesus u guys are unreal. the poor kids...omg u actually bring a photographer around wit u zulu..thats just ridiculous...bogoak its obvious they are just takin the piss..just good fun thats all

Advertisement