Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abercrombie?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Yeah.. I dont really mind either way. I love the clothes!

But I found another site who's clothes are lovely. not abercrombie, but another make, Looks really nice, An american make.. even the site looks the same as the abercrombie site! want the linky? there much cheaper aswell! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

is it american eagle stuff?

Yep... there really nice.. Aint they? :)

and yes of course i want the link, d'ya even have to ask lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Chick wrote:
    How am I bringing you off topic, if you brought it up first eh?
    You've absolutely no basis for that anyways :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:. Im not going to reply to a troll anymore.

Anyway, seriously besty don't do it, its not worth it. Check out ebay.co.uk then ebay.com for some bargains. Also if you're j1ing it this year save up until then and go on a shopping spree, you'll you're tax back on them from the stores aswell.

• Advertisement

yeah iv seen theyre stuff its so cute! i want...! :(

Wait I thought abercrombie owned AE outfitters?

Sorry about that Chick.. :) here you go ;)www.ae.com

Hey.. dont call chick a troll... hmm.... tut tut!

I dont know if they do.. but the clothes is far cheaper :D:D:D and there georgeous!! :):):)

Its grand I know that site anyway thanks. I want that pink sugarloaf hoody so bad! :(

This one!
    AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Womens&Section_Id=595&Product_Id=8552974&CatalogFlag=FloorSet&Section_Title=Hoodies&ColorString=0372_7112_649

OR... the red one:)
    AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Womens&Section_Id=595&Product_Id=8552981&CatalogFlag=FloorSet&Section_Title=Hoodies&ColorString=0372_7134_614

You dont need to stick up for me.... lol its not the first time someone called me that :rolleyes: "apparently" I have an attitude and start fights or some crap like that :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement

Ah.. dont mind them..

Thet Pink one is really nice... looks Cute!

Hey, can you pic me out a nice top from the mens section! :D please! ;)

Chick wrote:
    You dont need to stick up for me.... lol its not the first time someone called me that :rolleyes: "apparently" I have an attitude and start fights or some crap like that :rolleyes: :p

Man you should change the 'attitude' or you won't last here much longer, no one apprectiates your tone.
    American eagle has some nice stuff aswell, much less common than abercrombie in ireland so thats a bonus.

Ok lol, gimme a min. What kinda top d'ya want,as in a hoodie like?

My friend is going to NY for xmas, I'm gonna ask her to get me stuff. I'm thinking they have a shop in NY,,, amybe theres a list of stores somewhere i could check

Just checked, theres 8! I'm so sorted yay :D

cool.. ok, A hoodie would be nice, and then like a Smart/casual top for going out.. trow in a shirt while your at it.. If you like.. what ever you think looks nice.. thanks ;):D:D:D

Lol, thats 3 things! :rolleyes:

oops.. well, you dont have to, just thought it'd be nice to have a ladies opinion.. :D

Ok hoodie; (cos guys never wear enough red!)

AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Mens&Section_Id=450&Product_Id=8307748&CatalogFlag=FloorSet&Section_Title=Hoodies&ColorString=0193_2382_698

and smart/cas or going out :
    AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Mens&Section_Id=322&Product_Id=9551696&CatalogFlag=FloorSet&Section_Title=Shirts&ColorString=2101_9912_212

but hey this might so not be what youre into... depends on your style i guess, and what you look like if itd suit you?

now youve to pick me out something :D skirt, trousers watever

Cool.. I have both of them on my wish list.. no joke. Lol.. I'm wearing 2 red things today.. :P

ok, I'll pic you out an outfit! :D:D:D

Lol didnt think youd take it seriously! some of those shirts r a bit dodgy arent they... the pink ones like. you gotta be careful with pink!!

this should be interesting c wat u come up with, their mini skirts are so cute!

Oh and I want this hoody too :) I like pink in case you didnt notice :rolleyes:

AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Womens&Section_Id=595&Product_Id=9556574&CatalogFlag=FloorSet&Section_Title=Hoodies&ColorString=0368_7213_666

yeah i know.. pink can be dodgy.. :)

ok.. here we go:

Top:
    0344_4857_697.jpg or 1362_8404_716.jpg

Mini-Skirts:

1318_1395_600.jpg or 0313_1402_712.jpg

I was tryin to get the colours to match.. but ah well.. there a little off :D.. your right the skirts are Really Cute! ;););)

This is also nice... to match that pink hoodie! :);)

0303_3646_666.jpg

• Advertisement

Lol that took you aggges!!
    I'd go for the lemon one on the right as a summer thing, cos pink n red is a bit dodgy, but good effort :D im impressed lol!

How do u post the pics like that?

Yeah.. sorry about that.. I had to leave the pc for a lil while.. :rolleyes:

yeah I didn;t meant the pink and red one to be an outfit.. but the lemon one yeah... sould be nice with a light pink scarf i think! :)

If you want to get the pics up like that.. right click on the picture on the site and click properties.. then copy and paste the address(url) thingy from there into the [IMG][/img][IMG]tags when your replying! :):D:):D Thanks! :)[/img]

Ok for me:
    0303_3645_667.jpg
    And:
    1318_1396_650.jpg

and for you:
    1192_1204_452.jpg
    and:
    0127_3930_209.jpg

watcha think? ;)

Ehhh......

There really nice.. I'm deffo adding them to my wish list.. and as for your outfit.. thats really really cute.. I love the ribbon, and the pink.. look great on you i'd say!

We would look a spiffing pair together!! :D;);)

I love the ribbon yeah :D iv a skirt with a ribbon on it like that already though, but you can never have enough skirts :rolleyes:

wed def be most fashionable around anyways lol

Yep.. never have to many.. My Birthday is coming up.. 2nd January! :D I'll be definatly getting something from there site! ;)

aw it was birthday ages ago, but that never stops me from buying clothes anyway lol. thats wat working is for!

Yeah.. i'd prolly buy somthing every second weekend.. Even if it's something small! When was your birthday, if you dont mind me asking? :)

• Advertisement

ah whats going on, the pink hoody+the red hoody arent listed on the site anymore...?! :eek:

Birthday was good few weeks ago :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement