Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 - €300 - Snapdragon 835, 6GB, 64GB - Global Version

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

tedpan wrote: »
    Did the phones arrive, how did you get on?

The phone arrived this morning after I handed over the ransom money to the postman, it's a nice little phone alright but will take a little getting used to after the Mi Max 2.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Cocoon wrote:
    The phone arrived this morning after I handed over the ransom money to the postman, it's a nice little phone alright but will take a little getting used to after the Mi Max 2.

Nice, the mi max is giant in comparison! Let us know how you get on with the performance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Mine arrived in Cork this morning, no customs so I'm delighted with that.

It's a sleek looking phone alright, I'm looking forward to seeing how the battery life performance is over the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Got mine this morning too. Didn't have to pay customs either (at least not yet). Loving it so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Got mine this morning too. Didn't have to pay customs either (at least not yet). Loving it so far

How do you mean 'at least not yet'?

Surely they can't come and collect it after they have delivered it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Del007 wrote: »
    How do you mean 'at least not yet'?

Surely they can't come and collect it after they have delivered it?

I really doubt they can but you never know. I was just surprised I didn't have to pay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Cocoon wrote: »

What did you do with your Mi Max? Just sell it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

cronos wrote: »
    What did you do with your Mi Max? Just sell it on?

The screen is cracked on it,tried repairing it but cracked the new screen when putting the back case on it. Works perfectly but the crack is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

What about the MI MIX 2S, is it with the extra cost?

Advertisement