Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pandora Charm Bracelets

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 zbizness

branners69 wrote: »
    Is there an age limit for pandora charm bracelets?

My wife will be 30 and I was thinking about getting her a bracelet with 5 or 6 charms! But I dont want to find out such things are only for 18 and 21 year olds!

My wife is 30 and she actually hinted that I buy her some charms for her Pandora braclet that her sister bought her for her 30th birthday. She loves it!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

I'm 40 and I have one. Bought it a while back with one charm and I'd been eagerly waiting for Christmas to come along. Told everyone I'd like a charm and I got 4 lovely charms to add to my bracelet. I did go on the Pandora website and choose a wish list but then decided I'd like the charms to be chosen by the people I love which is more meaningful.

Yes, they are expensive but beautifully made and very durable. I like how solid and weighty the bracelet feels on my wrist with the few charms. You get what you pay for, I think.

Ok, so some people may think they are tacky but I think it's a case of 'love it or hate it' and I have to say, I love mine. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Similar to Swarofski in tattiness imo

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I have a Tiffany charm bracelet and I got a pandora bracelet for christmas.

I got my tiffany one in NYC two years ago, the total cost with four charms was around 600 euro. I love wearing it for special occasions, but it's too nice for day to day wear.
    My pandora bracelet is something I'm more comfortable wearing every day.

Everyone's taste in jewelery is different, but I personally think it's rude to say that people with pandora bracelets have poor or tacky taste.

Advertisement