Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-03-2020, 10:23   #46
normanoffside

The government shud of first and foremost got masks and gloves delivered 2 every household in the country for FREE!! But no instead €155 ereo for a pack of masks and 10 ereo for a tiny lil bottle of sanitiser like who has dat kinda money??? #backtofrontcountry as long as they the (government) r safe dey don't care don't care bout any1 else!! #fact they still allow planes to come and go like wtf?? Do dey actually care?? People gone mad wit the food anal being pure gready. Some poor people got no baby food or bread milk while others bought maybe 10 tins of baby food and 10 loafs of bread exc.
Advertisement
14-03-2020, 12:05   #47
Niallers87

Quote:
Originally Posted by normanoffside View Post
The government shud of first and foremost got masks and gloves delivered 2 every household in the country for FREE!! But no instead €155 ereo for a pack of masks and 10 ereo for a tiny lil bottle of sanitiser like who has dat kinda money??? #backtofrontcountry as long as they the (government) r safe dey don't care don't care bout any1 else!! #fact they still allow planes to come and go like wtf?? Do dey actually care?? People gone mad wit the food anal being pure gready. Some poor people got no baby food or bread milk while others bought maybe 10 tins of baby food and 10 loafs of bread exc.
Food anal!!? I didnt think things had got that bad😂
14-03-2020, 12:12   #48
Notmything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niallers87 View Post
Food anal!!? I didnt think things had got that bad😂
How else do you get food into you when you have to wear a face mask.

Last edited by Notmything; 14-03-2020 at 15:50.
14-03-2020, 16:32   #49
Ted_YNWA
The Tedinator

It's going out the same way it went in.
15-03-2020, 19:05   #50
Quantum Erasure

I actually cant believe I'm posting this!...��
I've done it, and it's my own fault. I hold my hands up and admit responsibility. All this panic nonsense over the virus. All the shopping done and I forgot the one most vital thing for me and my family to survive this.

COFFEE!!!

I forgot to buy f**king COFFEE!!

Things are going to get crazy round here.��

Oh no ..wait. Sure Supervalu is open. All is grand so.

Quote:
Almost had a panic attack...until I started thinking logically. Phew! Close call.
Also managed to scrape a cup full out of the jar until I get to the shop.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
16-03-2020, 14:35   #51
seagull

Is that last one a piss take on the loo roll maniacs?
(2) thanks from:
17-03-2020, 00:02   #53
mackeire

And the taoisock in waishinton when needed here
17-03-2020, 01:15   #54
Leg End Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamee View Post
€5 a month has been coming out of my bank since Jan and when I investigated it I realised I adopted a kangaroo called Muriel on Stephens Day when I was locked
Wait until they have to pay for the wedding.
Advertisement
18-03-2020, 15:04   #55
Foweva Awone

Genuinely Lyk People Ar Lyk Jack In Tha Boxes Appear Wen They Feel Lyk It Stay Away Wen I'd No1 Ye Didn't Wanna No Now Iv My Kids & My Eldest Cumin Home My Life Basically Ye Wanna No Wha Is Going On My Kids Dont No Nobody Bu Me So Get Lost Tha Lot Of Ye Iv My Own Back Always Had, & Always Will FakeFamily FakeFriends
Iv Got Dis & Going No Where If Shoe Fits Where It Ye No Anyways Kept At Arms Length Tha Hole Lot
18-03-2020, 15:16   #56
dennyire

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamee View Post
€5 a month has been coming out of my bank since Jan and when I investigated it I realised I adopted a kangaroo called Muriel on Stephens Day when I was locked
Thats Hilarious....Sent to my whatsapp lol
18-03-2020, 16:45   #57
corner of hells

To all our doctors nursing staff care assistants chefs catering paramedics "labtisians "and all font line staff thanks from the bottom of our hearts our family really appreciates you all stay safe you are all Angel's xx

Labtisians ? Anyone?
(3) thanks from:
18-03-2020, 16:46   #58
Leg End Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by corner of hells View Post
To all our doctors nursing staff care assistants chefs catering paramedics "labtisians "and all font line staff thanks from the bottom of our hearts our family really appreciates you all stay safe you are all Angel's xx

Labtisians ? Anyone?
Lab technicians for the illiterate?
18-03-2020, 16:47   #59
Tacitus Kilgore

Quote:
Originally Posted by corner of hells View Post

Labtisians ? Anyone?

Cross between a labrador and an alsatian?
18-03-2020, 18:24   #60
valoren

exstrodnery times ..exstream mesures if they cant legaly detain u ..ther going to use the mental health act...let hope this **** is not like the income levy witch went on to be usc..a reduced sitting in the dail to pass it ..people know what they must do to keep each other safe ...will the tds not invited to this be paid and what about dail closing will tds collect job seekers like the rest of us ..just 1 thing to not see ur see or hear from ur local td again vote him in its gurrented once hes in **** u ...change my ass .spelling is a bit out .ha ha .

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion