Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Rare moment of weakness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Fehily saying on Racing TV that it'll be his last festival

Dont always agree with Ted Walsh but hes dead right there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Any UK based forum heads know do William Hill do Guaranteed odds on single bets in shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

The Mig wrote: »
    Any UK based forum heads know do William Hill do Guaranteed odds on single bets in shops?

The William hill on course wasn't bog, don't know if that was just because it on course though

Tweet of the year, possibly of all time

https://twitter.com/seandw14/status/1106218189619412993?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

TheTorment wrote: »
    Dont always agree with Ted Walsh but hes dead right there.

What did he say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

Shemale wrote: »
    What did he say?

Peppa pig speech?

Noel Fehily's last day riding is next Saturday

https://twitter.com/ndfehily/status/1107563539911319553?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Decided to watch Katie's fight on Sky Catch Up this morning . It was pin protected . When did this lark start . Will racing be next ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Anyone know what Fozzy Stacks plans are for Carlo Biraghi? Can't find any quotes since post race chat

Anyone know what Fozzy Stacks plans are for Carlo Biraghi? Can't find any quotes since post race chat in Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Amedeo Modigliani declared tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭droidman123

Horse called winston c wins today,disgraceful name to call a horse that.how about naming a horse adolf h.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

If i own a horse i'll call him Ted B.

Larry M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Are bookies now automatically linked to betfair? Looking at Naas there tonight and it seems to me that very little money on betfair markets is causing "blue across the board" for some of the horses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Anyone know what Fozzy Stacks plans are for Carlo Biraghi? Can't find any quotes since post race chat in Jan.

Its gone back to the flat for the summer. Picked up a niggle that ruled it out of the Triumph.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Enjoying the Barney Curley interview on Luck on Sunday.
    Nick Luck is a top class interviewer.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Barney is a breath of fresh air. The game needs a few more people like him

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Maybe I'd call me horse Barney C.

Just registered John D meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

BumperD wrote: »
    Amedeo Modigliani declared tomorrow

He appeared to be out for a blowout only. It wouldn't be a surprise to see him running in Gp1s by the end of the season. We shall see, but O'Brien will have loads more of these tender introductions in the next few weeks and punters will be in the dark as to whether his horses are trying on not on their seasonal debuts. It's supposed to be an unacceptable state of affairs if horses aren't being given every chance to win any race they take part in, but it seems that the stewards are blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

tryfix wrote: »
    He appeared to be out for a blowout only. It wouldn't be a surprise to see him running in Gp1s by the end of the season. We shall see, but O'Brien will have loads more of these tender introductions in the next few weeks and punters will be in the dark as to whether his horses are trying on not on their seasonal debuts. It's supposed to be an unacceptable state of affairs if horses aren't being given every chance to win any race they take part in, but it seems that the stewards are blind.

6/4 out to 11/4 told a story but I was merely watching as I had him as a derby hope last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Had a look at him too but only mentalists back O Briens horses at this stage of season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭tinpib

tinpib wrote: »
    No late flurry from Hugh Taylor. I think he had maybe 2 winners from when he came back from his Christmas break on January 6th. His last 2 weeks or so in December were shocking as well, no winners, but was on a very good run before that.

Looks like Hugh is back on form. 14 winners in March with a good run in recent days in particular. You can see his results for Jan/Feb here.

https://www.attheraces.com/news/hugh-taylor---2019

19.4 pts loss in Jan, I was expecting worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Anyone doing the cross doubles for the national and the masters

Advertisement