Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dundalk Friday 15TH

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Theonly way

PYTHON.

google it.>

Free info from all as they have to ISSUE a report on any indecent. Albeit in Europe and Australia .The US stuff does but to get the form it is franchised to DRF. Thus most of the reports are not public.

When you get past IF ; and Boolean well you will know how to code it and its not difficult .

Just not easy.

Linking that the math to the sheet but got a system that works perfect .

So I can do DUNDALK up until 3rd may when it closes. Until Sept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

I am a coder by profession but thanks for your expert input, if you believe that a 1 in 200 probability is equal to a "genuine 40/1 shot" then your code is likely prone to some fundamental logic errors (i.e. garbage in, garbage out)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭PhuckHugh2

To: Mostly Harmless.

The last one that one one after being re shod was 41 races ago.
    If you dont know how to collect and process DATA well try re_ education .

Bye.

That is a lot of one's or is it won's or even 1's.

Dude no offence but you are flinging statements around here like you are the only one who knows anything about any programming language.

I like MH am also involved in this as a profession and dont feel the need to profess superior knowledge to everyone on here.

We get it you know Python. You only mentioned it 10 times. Move on.

• Advertisement

Whats worse is you know nothing about horses also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guesser.

But I dont come on your fkd up math tread and insult an idiot as there is NO teaching the brain dead.

IDIOT.

No .Just sick of the sh_t that some feel comfortable with insulting me and take offence to that .

IF you are as good as me with all the so called KNOWLEDGE that you claim to have well lets have it as its whats Dondalk is all bout winning which my I add has been extremely successful.

For sure I have tried other tracks with the same DATA .

No .Just sick of the sh_t that some feel comfortable with insulting me and take offence to that .

IF you are as good as me with all the so called KNOWLEDGE that you claim to have well lets have it as its whats Dondalk is all bout winning which my I add has been extremely successful.

For sure I have tried other tracks with the same DATA .

Can you explain the post i made that claimed that i am better than you? I dont see it.
    Do you have some sort of inferiority complex?

I am not here to play some game of one-upmanship on an anonymous forum. I will leave you fight that battle with some else. Best of luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 baltray

TheOnly Way...Would you please stop acting like William Benter who has cracked horse racing betting and nearly won a billion euro!

Many people use python, r studio, c++, etc. Just scrape the data off, use a statistical significance test and do a regression model...blah blah blah...

But that does not make you one of the best!

There is alot of people on this who uses general horse racing knowledge and can be alot better than yourself!!

So provide your tips if you want on this but don't be acting like a god with everyone on this being inferior to you.

06-03-2019, 22:24
    Theonly way

Adverts | Friends
    Well aware of that .But it did win and for me anyhow Flutter as they wish to be called pay Fpp.

Either way it was small as if you care to read when I posted it was not a big bet .
    Mark my words the ones that I had given alot of time and attention to were.
    They were also heavily backed as for sure when I put up my tread about those it was 8/1 Dandys and 7/1 Mulz.

Look I had a good day .
    That for sure is not always the case .But at least you know you are not dealing with artificial intelligence .Ha.
    Quite sick actually when I got the return from my f/c in the last .Had I done it on the tote it paid 76.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Can write in Python but can't even quote a post properly on boards.ie

Am not even sure what the above is supposed to be. I asked him where i said i was better than him. And he tries to quote his own post and fails. I really have no idea whats going on.

Not to bothered having a discussion on this any further.
    Enjoy whatever it is you are trying to achieve Theonly way.

Look :
    Its quite simple >

Some are what they are !! .

Others think what they could be ???

If you dont like my Dundalk tread please dont read the winners. (in advance)

If you are clever and astute you will know my selections before I post them.

Python will do that for you auto.

But there are horses rinning there 2m that are thrown in.
    Rhythm that with I like to win .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

OK, that's enough.

Please stop the petty bickering and be nice to one another. Rather than insulting each other, you should be discussing racing.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement