Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

blinding wrote: »
    The White Supremacists in your head ! ! !

If there was dangerous White Supremacists in America they would be dealing with the Antifa / BLM terrorists ! ! !

Wtf

All terrorism in the US last year was far right, white supremacist in nature.

Antifa are nobodies like Proud Boys built up by right wing media except PB get about 1% of coverage. BLM are a human rights social movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,383 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

I agree. His 'Bomb, Bomb, Bomb .. Bomb, Bomb, Iran' was far more damaging for him, politically speaking at least.

He was a hard core military yank Republican. He was Lincoln Project before it was profitable to be so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Wtf

Antifa are nobodies like Proud Boys built up by right wing media except PB get about 1% of coverage. BLM are a human rights social movement.

https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-property-damage-276c9bcc-a455-4067-b06a-66f9db4cea9c.html

Nice social movement and nobodies!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Wtf

LOL. The Proud Boys?? :p

Yeah, they're so white supremacist that they didn't even go to Charlottesville when they heard Nazis would be attendance:
    Gavin McInnes: Virginia Unite the Right Rally Disavowed

The truth is, we don’t need white supremacists in Proud Boys. We are western chauvinists, not racists, and welcome anyone who agrees with that. We don’t give a **** what the color of your skin is, but nearly all of the speakers at this event can’t seem to do anything but talk about skin color. I understand that antifa and the rest of the radical left will continue to call Proud Boys racist. That doesn’t mean we should become racists, or share a stage with racists.

I also understand that the left doesn’t disavow their extremists in antifa and Black Lives Matter, but we’re better than the left. We are able and willing to take the trash out and distance ourselves from our extremists.

So here’s the deal Proud Boys, if you want to go to the rally, I can’t stop you. But just don’t ****ing wear your Fred Perry, or decide to belt: “Proud of Your Boy.” Remember, we don’t allow racists in Proud Boys, if you decide to rub elbows with those people in colors, you very well could find yourself being disavowed.

Apparently one Proud Boy did go and he was subsequently booted out by Gavin when he found out.

Seriously though, comparing violent scum like Antifa to the Proud Boys is absurd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just as I predicted, Biden's Townhall a totally different event than Trump's was. Cooper not remotely antagonistic despite Biden clearly lying on multiple issues. He evoked the memory of his son as he knew it would give a sense of legitimacy to his lie that Trump called dead soldiers losers. Who does that. He just said also that, with regards to the pandemic, that "if the President had just done his job from the beginning ALLLL the people would still be alive. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data!" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

She claims to be a supporter of Bush and McCain yet George Bush authorised an operation that killed millions and sparked a civil war that led to the destabilisation of Syria and Libya under the follow on administration. Trump has openly said this was a waste and criticised the generals he now commands for their profligacy with war. He has not yet ended any wars, he seems to be moving in the right direction at the moment.

Biden was talking up the war in Iraq years before it happened and voted for that war.

Bush and McCain both supported the media-military-industrial complex an made decisions that directly killed innocent people. How does her support for those two killers square with her disdain for Trump and support for Biden? Her presentation is just electioneering.

Your refusal to answer the question in relation to the image you posted could be seen as telling.

Regardless of what happened in the events leading to the east or since, you seemed to have posted an image showing faces labelled with names that are not true.

Was it a mistake or deliberate?

Why try and avoid it? Are you writing in politics as well? :pac:

You can't be objective without being able to compare the outcome of one leaders decisions against anothers when the problem has not been resolved.

So your opinion is you don't have any opinion on the virus until either the pandemic is finished or you can find another nation similar enough to America that you can compare to?

The question is simply: in your opinion do you think Trump could have done better?

Just as I predicted, Biden's Townhall a totally different event than Trump's was. Cooper not remotely antagonistic despite Biden clearly lying on multiple issues. He evoked the memory of his son as he knew it would give a sense of legitimacy to his lie that Trump called dead soldiers losers. Who does that. He just said also that, with regards to the pandemic, that "if the President had just done his job from the beginning ALLLL the people would still be alive. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data!" :rolleyes:

If he'd handled it correctly there would not be over two hundred thousand people dead... So you can get annoyed at the wording but there would be substantially fewer deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭riddles

Not being ageist but realistically a man approaching 80 replacing a deranged man who will be heading towards 80 at the end of his next tenure. My dad is lates 70s and very active, he wonders should there be an age limit for such a role.

I know the roles largely a figure head one and window dressing to give yanks the idea they live in a democratic society. Biden was seen as a dodgy choice for VP, shows his far the bar has been lowered

• Registered Users Posts: 13,045 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

riddles wrote: »
    Not being ageist but realistically a man approaching 80 replacing a deranged man who will be heading towards 80 at the end of his next tenure. My dad is lates 70s and very active, he wonders should there be an age limit for such a role.

I know the roles largely a figure head one and window dressing to give yanks the idea they live in a democratic society. Biden was seen as a dodgy choice for VP, shows his far the bar has been lowered

When was Biden seen as a dodgy choice as VP, and by whom? Nonsense until you prove it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Seems the heads of the BLM movement are describing themselves now as trained marxists.

It is also been revealed that one of their big donors is the chinese communist government. They arnt racist at all.

People are starting to ask where is all the money going. Nobody answering.

Deeply saddening.

Seems Dijon Kizee was killed by police a while back in LA. Huge riots over this one.

Police footage revealed yesterday showing him pick up a loaded pistol right before shooting.

Whoops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

If he'd handled it correctly there would not be over two hundred thousand people dead... So you can get annoyed at the wording but there would be substantially fewer deaths.

prove that.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

prove that.

I don't think you have any credibility asking for proof when you can't confirm basic facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Seems the heads of the BLM movement are describing themselves now as trained marxists.

It is also been revealed that one of their big donors is the chinese communist government. They arnt racist at all.

People are starting to ask where is all the money going. Nobody answering.

Deeply saddening.

That’s so much crazy in one post. BLM, China. You’re even speaking like Trump with the “people are starting to ask”.

Wait a minute ........ is that you Donald??

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

kenmm wrote: »
    I don't think you have any credibility asking for proof when you can't confirm basic facts.

I don't think the poster can prove it.

That’s so much crazy in one post. BLM, China. You’re even speaking like Trump with the “people are starting to ask”.

I'm wondering - is there such a thing as projected narcissism? The narcissistic nature of Trump seems to get projected onto his disciple (The die hard lovers of Trump, not everyone who supports him).

Criticise one, criticise the group, like one collective fragile and inflated ego.

So sad.

I don't think the poster can prove it.

I don't think he can either - it's impossible to prove. That's not my point. There are two open questions asked of @Pa ElGrande - one directly relating to a fact that he/she posted.

The 'fact' involves a falsified image and presented as some sort of evidence. It was either posted in error or as a deliberate attempt to deceive. I am simply stating that by refusing to confirm either way (mistake or deceptiveness) that the poster doesn't have credibility in asking another poster for proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ranto_boy

I now think he will. Didn't have to be like this after the mishandling of corona but up against Biden (my God, who thought that was a good idea?), a Summer of riots and "defund the police" nonsense, I think Americans will veer towards Trump in the swing states where it counts.

I'm wondering - is there such a thing as projected narcissism? The narcissistic nature of Trump seems to get projected onto his disciple (The die hard lovers of Trump, not everyone who supports him).

Criticise one, criticise the group, like one collective fragile and inflated ego.

So sad.

Thats exactly what you are doing in that very same post. Its like poetry.

I just read the american news and post a jist of the summary each morning and have a look here from time to time. You refresh the thread and reply to every comment.

This morning its emerging that the BLM leaders are calling themselves trained marxists.

Chinese communist government is making big donations.

Nobody knows where the money is going.

A guy killed by police starting huge riots in LA can be seen in new police footage picking up a loaded gun before being shot.

Thats the news. You shouldnt attack me for telling it.

• Advertisement

Thats exactly what you are doing in that very same post. Its like poetry.

I just read the american news and post a jist of the summary each morning and have a look here from time to time. You refresh the thread and reply to every comment.

This morning its emerging that the BLM leaders are calling themselves trained marxists.

Nobody knows where the money is going.

A guy killed by police starting huge riots in LA can be seen in new police footage picking up a loaded gun before being shot.

Thats the news. You shouldnt attack me for telling it.

Not attacking, but it looks like you often present opinion as fact. If there is something interesting to discuss, throw some links up. Also mashing several things together, it's sometimes hard to join the dots.

Source

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

On the Chinese government supporting BLM:

https://thediplomat.com/2020/06/with-support-for-black-lives-matter-china-crosses-a-thin-line/

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/blm-co-founder-and-pro-communist-china-group-are-partnering-heres-why

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/06/chinese-media-black-lives-matter-coverage-1202236981/

Just a few of many various media outlets running the story. And why wouldn't they? Anything that helps divide America or distract the government is good for China. The United states did the same with the Hong Kong protests.

Global politics 101

Again I just read the american news here in the morning and post a jist of it. Then check in a few times a day. You are calling me crazy.

Yes BLM leaders are calling themselves trained marxists.

The chinese government are big donors.

They are being very vague about the money and where it is going.

There was a huge riot in LA because the police shot a guy who picked up a loaded gun during an arrest.

This follows the riots after the woman was shot when her house was raided because her drug dealer ex boyfriend was recieving packages there, when the police arrived her new boyfriend shot at them.

This follows countless other riots before facts and mob justice.

It follows minneapolis turning into a warzone 2 months after they defunded the police there the place has gone to hell. Its like south africa.

Who needs police the mob can do all that.

But the democrats just sit in their safe space calling the bad man orange and refusing to listen to the average intelligence joe public who can see it all unfolding.

If you have money invest it in U Haul type companies in democrat cities because there will be a mass exodus from minneapolis just like there was from upper west new york where the woke got scared when their policies led to mayhem.

Again I just read the american news here in the morning and post a jist of it. Then check in a few times a day. You are calling me crazy.

Yes BLM leaders are calling themselves trained marxists.

They are being very vague about the money and where it is going.

There was a huge riot in LA because the police shot a guy who picked up a loaded gun during an arrest.

This follows the riots after the woman was shot when her house was raided because her drug dealer ex boyfriend was recieving packages there, when the police arrived her new boyfriend shot at them.

It follows minneapolis turning into a warzone 2 months after they defunded the police there the place has gone to hell. Its like south africa.

Who needs police the mob can do all that.

But the democrats just sit in their safe space calling the bad man orange and refusing to listen to the average intelligence joe public who can see it all unfolding.

If you have money invest it in U Haul type companies in democrat cities because there will be a mass exodus from minneapolis just like there was from upper west new york where the woke got scared when their policies led to mayhem.

No ones calling you personally crazy, but parroting news verbatim isn't really doing anything to further conversation.

On the Chinese government supporting BLM:

https://thediplomat.com/2020/06/with-support-for-black-lives-matter-china-crosses-a-thin-line/

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/blm-co-founder-and-pro-communist-china-group-are-partnering-heres-why

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/06/chinese-media-black-lives-matter-coverage-1202236981/

Just a few of many various media outlets running the story. And why wouldn't they? Anything that helps divide America or distract the government is good for China. The United states did the same with the Hong Kong protests.

Global politics 101

So no proof about making donations. Thank you.

No ones calling you personally crazy, but parroting news verbatim isn't really doing anything to further conversation.

Ask for source for news you dont like.

When provided a source decide you dont believe news you dont want to. All the papers just decided to report this at the same time as part as a bad man trump conspiracy.

Again I just read the american news here in the morning and post a jist of it.

You post your take on what it is.

The woman was Shot after police bust into the apartment unannounced. She was unarmed. How was her boyfriend to know who was breaking into the apartment.

Again, where is the proof of these donation to BLM from the Chinese government.

The part comparing Minneapolis to South Africa is just ridiculous, and again, came after police killed a civilian.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,433 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

When provided a source decide you dont believe news you dont want to. All the papers just decided to report this at the same time as part as a bad man trump conspiracy.

You made a claim

You have been asked for evidence for this claim but instead you provide links to something totally different, any chance you can source the claim you actually made?

• Advertisement

Now you are putting words in my mouth.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement