Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

VonLuck wrote: »
    Did anyone get their apples? I was approved for it but never received anything to sample!

Same for me. Confirmed details and all with them - I am assuming they are coming today or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Qualified for my first REDC survey in weeks today about online piracy. I don't know what kind of results they're expecting though; I doubt even people who do it are going to admit it (I'm an angel of course ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

Same for me. Confirmed details and all with them - I am assuming they are coming today or tomorrow.

yeah got an email saying I would be notified when they're shipped, nothing yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bmc58

Qualified for my first REDC survey in weeks today about online piracy. I don't know what kind of results they're expecting though; I doubt even people who do it are going to admit it (I'm an angel of course ;) )

I admitted I did it before.Wanted to see the US Open /PGA golf.Gave up on it though as picture was terrible,always crashing and loads of adds for other sites.I just gave up on them.

Just got a Red C survey about piracy, maybe I shouldn’t of admitted I’m a dirty pirate lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

First red c survey in weeks. It was €5 they said 25 minutes but it only took 12. Just a few general topics, voting, transport, broadband. Easiest €5 ever. It wasn't even that I rushed through it, there just wasn't that much to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Did anyone get their apples? I was approved for it but never received anything to sample!

Anyone receive the 'Apples' yet from opinions.ie...? I received an email yesterday evening that they're en route, but nothing has arrived yet :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Anyone receive the 'Apples' yet from opinions.ie...? I received an email yesterday evening that they're en route, but nothing has arrived yet :o

Got mine today. A whopping 16 of them! Will be a while getting through them all.

RED C Virtual Master Cards out today.Got mine to Pay Pal no bother(sent to daughter,she sent it back to me).happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Spursyiddo

Hi, Just a quick question

I joined acumen over a week ago and as of yet not received a survey from them, Are they similar Red C invite only or like IO check the site now and again?

I always seam to get Two survey from Red C most Friday and the rest of the time nothing is that the same for others?

Today was the first in over 3 weeks from Red C and IO are like a snail these days for me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Got mine today. A whopping 16 of them! Will be a while getting through them all.

Are the products actually apples? :pac: or Apple snack products (like bars and the like)... as I’m worried they won’t stay fresh if it’s the former...

Stew some of them and have with custard.Or make a tart with a few of them.

Spursyiddo wrote: »

I joined acumen over a week ago and as of yet not received a survey from them, Are they similar Red C invite only or like IO check the site now and again?

I always seam to get Two survey from Red C most Friday and the rest of the time nothing is that the same for others?

Today was the first in over 3 weeks from Red C and IO are like a snail these days for me lol

Acumen send them by email. I only signed up on February 8th and I got my 3rd €10 reward today. I find them great and just sorry I didn't sign up sooner. I don't get a survey every week but them some weeks I might get 2. So don't worry if you have not got one yet, they will start coming soon.im getting €10 each week from Irish Opinions, I don't wait for an email I'm in and out numerous times during the day checking. I got a red c today too and it was my first in a month

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭pgj2015

has anyone merged their red c virtual cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Are the products actually apples? :pac: or Apple snack products (like bars and the like)... as I’m worried they won’t stay fresh if it’s the former...

They're the real thing. Massive red apples. No bars I'm afraid!

Used to always get a survey from RED C on a Friday myself ,but routine has changed in the past couple of months.I get surveys on a Saturday or even a Sunday now.Who knows how these survey companies work?But RED C are overall one of the best ones.They are slow at times but then you get a good few suddently.

Since I allowed IO access to my mobile I have been getting plenty of surveys from them.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    has anyone merged their red c virtual cards?

What do you mean by "merged".Merged with what?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭pgj2015

bmc58 wrote: »
    What do you mean by "merged".Merged with what?

I think if you had say 10 euro on your last card, you can add it to your new card.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Acumen send them by email. I only signed up on February 8th and I got my 3rd €10 reward today. I find them great and just sorry I didn't sign up sooner. I don't get a survey every week but them some weeks I might get 2. So don't worry if you have not got one yet, they will start coming soon.im getting €10 each week from Irish Opinions, I don't wait for an email I'm in and out numerous times during the day checking. I got a red c today too and it was my first in a month

Thanks for that, i joined irish opinions in February and made about €50 in my first three weeks since then I'm about €10 every week or a little less now

• Advertisement

Used to always get a survey from RED C on a Friday myself ,but routine has changed in the past couple of months.I get surveys on a Saturday or even a Sunday now.Who knows how these survey companies work?But RED C are overall one of the best ones.They are slow at times but then you get a good few suddently.

Red c are definitely one of the best , i joined in feb and I'm on €45 and thats with vey few survey, just waiting on Acumen to get going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭johnire

Hello there.

Do you mind me asking exactly how you were able to send the funds to the PayPal account?
    Thanks!
    RED C Virtual Master Cards out today.Got mine to Pay Pal no bother(sent to daughter,she sent it back to me).happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

johnire wrote: »
    Hello there.

Do you mind me asking exactly how you were able to send the funds to the PayPal account?
    Thanks!

You add the card to your PayPal wallet, send the €50 as a gift to another PayPal account either a second one or someone you trust and they send it back to you and it then ends up in your balance and then you can transfer it to your bank account or leave it in PayPal whichever you prefer

The internet isn’t for everyone

Genius- thank you :-)
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    You add the card to your PayPal wallet, send the €50 as a gift to another PayPal account either a second one or someone you trust and they send it back to you and it then ends up in your balance and then you can transfer it to your bank account or leave it in PayPal whichever you prefer

Red c to PayPal

Add virtual card to PayPal
    Send €50 to boyfriend as friends and family no fees
    Boyfriend sends it back
    Withdraw to bank account.

I did the same for him, quids in

Hi folks.
    Don't know if anyone can help with this strange issue I've encountered when trying to sign up with Acumen.
    I go through the sign up process but never get a confirmation email. I've done it a few times over the last 4 months or so. I even contacted them but they were of no help. Anyone any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Red c to PayPal

Add virtual card to PayPal
    Send €50 to boyfriend
    Boyfriend sends it back
    Withdraw to bank account.

I did the same for him, quids in

it is worth noting you need to use the gift/friends and family option on sending the funds or charges will be deducted

The internet isn’t for everyone

Hi folks.
    Don't know if anyone can help with this strange issue I've encountered when trying to sign up with Acumen.
    I go through the sign up process but never get a confirmation email. I've done it a few times over the last 4 months or so. I even contacted them but they were of no help. Anyone any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
    Search in your emails for conor. I had the same issue for about 2 weeks I could not figure it out. Then I just checked and an email had come in the first time I signed up and I had missed it. I just clicked on it and verified my account and have had no issues since.

Genius- thank you :-)

Was going to answer you John but other members got there before me.Hope you got it sorted.I's not too hard to do.

• Advertisement

I did indeed- many thanks-you're all very helpful.
    Was going to answer you John but other members got there before me.Hope you got it sorted.I's not too hard to do.

Advertisement