Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I finally got my one4all from Ideas Panel today, it was by email. I ordered on December 14th so it took ages

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Opinions panel offered €50 gift card to eat apples and discuss

Sign me up baby

I filled in the survey too, hope I get picked this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Opinions panel offered €50 gift card to eat apples and discuss

Sign me up baby

Yep, signed up! The time slots are at the same time as other meeting I have next week, but I'll drop those if I need to - I'm not being paid for them! :D

Been doing the surveys for 3/4 years now. Decent money from them. Do RedC, Acumen, Irish Opinions, MOBROG and Triaba/Listener Insights through Opinion World App. Acumen my favourite and most lucrative.

Began to like IO but found them really poor lately. Lots of surveys incompatible on different devices, lots of webs of redirects too. Also had a survey tonight - a quick 50c one about An Post and a tv personality. Redirected to Userneeds, to Cint, then Krtmr, completed the survey, then kicked back to a sorry there are no surveys available page. Poor form.

Also trying to keep a running total of money/rewards earned. €16.77 since 1st April. Things definitely quiet the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Got a confirmation email on the apples survey. 10 days worth of apples it seems!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Cal04

VonLuck wrote: »
    Got a confirmation email on the apples survey. 10 days worth of apples it seems!

I didn't qualify for that, no idea why

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Me too! Do you remember what the remuneration terms are by any chance? Is it a one4alll voucher or points? :)

Is that just this morning you got that email reply confirming that you got picked . I was hoping to get picked too(as was everyone) they must have huge numbers applying for them, I've only been accepted for one online focus group with them last year. The cheese one.

Me too! Do you remember what the remuneration terms are by any chance? Is it a one4alll voucher or points? :)

Think it said €50 one4 all

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Is that just this morning you got that email reply confirming that you got picked . I was hoping to get picked too(as was everyone) they must have huge numbers applying for them, I've only been accepted for one online focus group with them last year. The cheese one.

Yes it was early this morning they sent the email. First time doing an Opinions survey. I'm not sure if that's a factor.

• Advertisement

Yes it was early this morning they sent the email. First time doing an Opinions survey. I'm not sure if that's a factor.

It could be as they ask that on the qualifying survey. Best of luck with it. It is grand the one I did the time flew chatting to everyone and didnt bother me being on camera. Questions were easy and no pressure to answer either

It could be as they ask that on the qualifying survey. Best of luck with it. It is grand the one I did the time flew chatting to everyone and didnt bother me being on camera. Questions were easy and no pressure to answer either

I'm not sure if there's any open group discussion. They did mention a WhatsApp group so figured you just contribute via messages, but I've never taken part in these kind of things before so don't know what to expect really!

I'm
      not sure if there's any open group discussion. They did mention a WhatsApp group so figured you just contribute via messages, but I've never taken part in these kind of things before so don't know what to expect really!
      Sorry maybe that was the other one, I got 2 emails one was a focus group on fruit and the other was they send apples and then u do a WhatsApp

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

i was picked for the apples one as well, €50 and healthy snacks seems a good idea

Has anyone been presented with questions like "which brand comes to mind..." followed by a statement? I never know how to respond to them. Like do they expect you to respond with a brand related to the survey or just brands in general?

I mean I'm pretty lost when they ask things like "which brands come to mind when you are on your own"!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,472 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Has anyone been presented with questions like "which brand comes to mind..." followed by a statement? I never know how to respond to them. Like do they expect you to respond with a brand related to the survey or just brands in general?

I mean I'm pretty lost when they ask things like "which brands come to mind when you are on your own"!

It's literally what it states. If none then enter None.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
      It's literally what it states. If none then enter None.

I'm just missing the sense in the questions is all. Who thinks of brands in these scenarios :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,472 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Four surveys and €4 from IO today and another cash out for Amazon. That's €48 in the past 30 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bmc58

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
      Four surveys and €4 from IO today and another cash out for Amazon. That's €48 in the past 30 days.

Good earning.

Sorry maybe that was the other one, I got 2 emails one was a focus group on fruit and the other was they send apples and then u do a WhatsApp

I did both of those surveys as well. Apparently I wasn't picked to receive apples and participate in that part of the project, but there was another survey sent with the email explaining that. I just completed it, and might be part of another focus group next week.

• Advertisement

7.60 worth of surveys today, 8.60 last Friday. Every day in between no more than 1.50. More Fridays please..

I signed up to Irish opinions on February 27 and I've just ordered another €10 virtual master card tonight. I'm up to €50 in 6 weeks, this is a great one and I'm just sorry I didn't sign up earlier.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Just wanted to share another site I've being doing for the last couple of months and has been surprisingly quick in reaching the payout threshold.

https://app.usercrowd.com/users/sign_up

I can't even remember how I found them, but they consist of micro surveys, mainly on website design that might only have 3 or 4 questions, but payout between $0.40 and $0.80. You get email notifications and each survey has a limited number of participants, so they don't hang around.

The payout threshold is $10 which goes via PayPal. It can take a couple of weeks once you apply for payout, but think this is because every survey feedback is reviewed.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share.

I spent 15 minutes doing a survey on Opinions and near the end the survey just stopped and showed me a page saying "psid is missing". What should I do in that situation? Is the survey gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I spent 15 minutes doing a survey on Opinions and near the end the survey just stopped and showed me a page saying "psid is missing". What should I do in that situation? Is the survey gone?

I got that when I started the survey

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I was on opinion world there and did a survey, once it was over it said 150 points has been added to your account but nothing was added. I have never seen this with OW before. would they just add it later maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bmc58

Nothing from RED C for ten days and this evening a €5 and €3 .Thought they had forgotten me.But expecting a pay out this week and up to €39 for this month too.

Did anyone get their apples? I was approved for it but never received anything to sample!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Did anyone get their apples? I was approved for it but never received anything to sample!

I didn't get included in either apple survey although I did complete the invite. I'm fascinated as to how people will be able to talk for 90 mins about apples. Unless it's a huge group? How many in a focus group usually?

I qualified for a Red C today for the first time in well over a month, oh joy :D

• Advertisement

I didn't get picked for the main apples survey, but this was all I could think about when I was answering the questions anyway.

jhidgjcjpg.jpeg?w=1200&h=630&fit=crop&crop=faces&fm=jpg

Advertisement