Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Maker £199

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Are all Argos open to 6 today?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

vicwatson wrote: »
    Are all Argos open to 6 today?

No, some are closed today. The more prominent ones are open till 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Bykobap wrote: »
    I never received my confirmation email to collect my reserved item.
    I went up to Argos and gave them my reservation number and it was there for the dates i was advised it will be there from/to.
    No email though. I didn't register for text.

At the till or you used machine? I went there and was trying machine and reservation wasn't recognized.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bykobap

loki7777 wrote:
    At the till or you used machine? I went there and was trying machine and reservation wasn't recognized.

At the till.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 musicmammy

I have a reservation email but still not in stock in liffey valley. Originally said that it would be available between Sat and Mon as I was hoping to give as a present today. Will they honour the €113 price when it becomes available? Don't want it at full price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Have access to car today and my reservation ends today but when I look up Stephens green closing times it says it is closed today. Would anyone know if they will honour reservation and price tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

musicmammy wrote: »
    I have a reservation email but still not in stock in liffey valley. Originally said that it would be available between Sat and Mon as I was hoping to give as a present today. Will they honour the €113 price when it becomes available? Don't want it at full price.

I did the exact same as you. Reserved for collection ending today. Went to Argos today and it didn’t come in. Was told it won’t be in any time soon either (but check online). When it does it its back to full price.
    Bah, I guess not everyone is as lucky. Cheers anyway Op.

Weyhey wrote: »
    Have access to car today and my reservation ends today but when I look up Stephens green closing times it says it is closed today. Would anyone know if they will honour reservation and price tomorrow?

Drove into town. Parked in centre but all shops shut. What a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Reservation for cork retail blackpool
    Won’t get there
    PM me valid till 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pixied

I have a code for Tallaght, at the €113 price, if anyone wants it.

I got a text to say it's ready for collection now until 4th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pixied

Code gone to CuanHarrington 🙂

Pixied wrote: »
    I have a code for Tallaght, at the €113 price, if anyone wants it.

I got a text to say it's ready for collection now until 4th.

Pixied wrote: »
    Code gone to CuanHarrington 🙂

CuanHarrington if you don't use it I would be very interested. I had a code for Stephens Green ending today and went to collect only to find the centre closed. Tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CuanHarrington

Weyhey wrote: »
    CuanHarrington if you don't use it I would be very interested. I had a code for Stephens Green ending today and went to collect only to find the centre closed. Tut.

Sorry Wehey! I'm a coffee Fiend! Thanks again to Pixied!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

In the same boat as a couple of ye. Went in yesterday, spoke to the manager who said 5 are due in today in the Limerick branch and said he would ring me. As I expected, no call. Raging now.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Same story in Sligo.They let people order but none in stock and won't be for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

loki7777 wrote: »
    Same story in Sligo.They let people order but none in stock and won't be for a while.

That’s where I had mine ordered. Useless.

One currently in Naas.

Just a little update, I got a call from the manger in Argos (Limerick), to call in as he put on aside for me and I got it for the €113. Kudos goes out to him and the staff. If anyone else has a reservation in the Limerick area, there should be 3 - 4 in stock tomorrow as he told me that people didn't show up to collect them.

Hope ye have some luck

Happy New Year !

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Which Limerick store? I'm waiting on one in the crescent.

DBIreland wrote: »
    Which Limerick store? I'm waiting on one in the crescent.

Childers Road Branch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭banie01

For anyone waiting on the Crescent store in Limerick, I have a reservation ending at COB today, went in to collect it and was told they havent arrived in nor are they expected.
    A cage of @8 has gone missing and new price will apply when restocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Got a code for Dundrum that has to be picked up by tomorrow, PM me
    Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Why do people reserve these with no intention of collecting wanted to get one the last day while the price was still 113 but was sold out in the 2 Argos stores near me checked stock today and there are 3 in stock presumably due to people who reserved them without actually wanting the item.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 onetwofourthree

Got a code for Dundrum that has to be picked up by tomorrow, PM me
    PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Why do people reserve these with no intention of collecting wanted to get one the last day while the price was still 113 but was sold out in the 2 Argos stores near me checked stock today and there are 3 in stock presumably due to people who reserved them without actually wanting the item.
    I had one in Dundrum and one in nutGrove, as I didn't know which would suit better once they eventually arrived in. I'm picking up nutGrove so have sent the other to a boards user.
    A better system would be if you had to pay to reserve though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Just got one now at the reserved price with no problem.

Thanks to the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

I had one in Dundrum and one in nutGrove, as I didn't know which would suit better once they eventually arrived in. I'm picking up nutGrove so have sent the other to a boards user.
    A better system would be if you had to pay to reserve though.

I don't mind once people pass the code on in reasonable time and someone manages to avail of the deal.
    But why people decide to reserve the item with no intention of buying it or passing the code on I cannot understand

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭Mike3549

I don't mind once people pass the code on in reasonable time and someone manages to avail of the deal.
    But why people decide to reserve the item with no intention of buying it or passing the code on I cannot understand

Could it be that some people simply forget or cant make it in time?

Have a reservation at tallaght shop, will be available to collect from:
    Tuesday January 2nd to Thursday January 4th 2018.

Managed to get one earlier from a different shop due to cancellation.
    EDIT: Code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Reservation for Jervis St for end of day 3rd Jan, I got one in the ilac by a stroke of luck, so first come whoever wants it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

banie01 wrote: »
    For anyone waiting on the Crescent store in Limerick, I have a reservation ending at COB today, went in to collect it and was told they havent arrived in nor are they expected.
    A cage of @8 has gone missing and new price will apply when restocked.

Balls. Waiting for a text. Have a load of vouchers for the crescent and all...ah well.

Advertisement