Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Maker £199

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

How heavy and bulky are these to collect from store without a car?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

bluelamp wrote: »
    Yeah, not holding my breath. Can't see it arriving into stock on a Sunday, or new years day. Who knows, some branches are open Monday, some aren't.

How can one find out which are/aren’t?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

I have a code for Stephens green - one available in stock as of this morning. Pickup today. Going to the first person who wants it.

Edit: Now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bromley52

Weyhey wrote: »
    How heavy and bulky are these to collect from store without a car?

Thanked you in error.
    Depends how far you have to walk. They are heavy enough including the box but I guess if you take your time you shoul be able to drag it a mile or 2 depending on how much you love coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

“How heavy and bulky are these to collect from store without a car?”

Heavy and awkward. I ended up taking it out of the box and leaving it behind. I had a massive bag with me and still wouldn’t fit.

Worth the struggle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

bluelamp wrote: »
    Yeah, not holding my breath. Can't see it arriving into stock on a Sunday, or new years day. Who knows, some branches are open Monday, some aren't.
    Just got a text back in stock. Hope ye waiting get one today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Thanks for this - picked mine up just by the cutoff for the free gift too.
    Sleepless night ahead after all the coffee sampling...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

I have code for Dub Laoiggaire but it's for the machine for 114 euro...needs to be collected by Jan 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

I've just returned one to Argos Drogheda unused and unopened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

I have code for Dub Laoiggaire but it's for the machine for 114 euro...needs to be collected by Jan 2nd

Could I have the code for this please via PM? Be much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Thanks for this - picked mine up just by the cutoff for the free gift too.
    Sleepless night ahead after all the coffee sampling...

just got mine too thankfully. how do you apply for the free gift?

Chieftain wrote: »
    just got mine too thankfully. how do you apply for the free gift?

http://delonghioffers.com/coffee/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,888 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Folks are these sold out of Argos everywhere in Dublin now ? Is this a special offer or likely to be repeated ? Sorry missed the thread I’d really like to try one !

stimpson wrote: »

Strange it isint taking my serial number on that site for the 2800 model as the Argos add states.

Strange it isint taking my serial number on that site for the 2800 model as the Argos add states.

There is a sticker on the box with a long number. It should take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Pull out water container it should be written on side of machine

stimpson wrote: »
    There is a sticker on the box with a long number. It should take that.

Ya I have the number alright. The website for some reason is asking me to fill out mandatory fields when I input the model and serial number. Might be a mobile issue. Cheers. (all fields are filled)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

It could be their site on a mobile.

I had to try several times before I could register.

The number I put in was the long number on the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

What are people using for address for it to be registered in Ireland if it's UK only?

• Advertisement

fmul9798 wrote: »
    What are people using for address for it to be registered in Ireland if it's UK only?

Threw in an Irish address. We shall see what comes back. (emailed them the product Id to get in before midnight in the end)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Junglewoman

Picked mine up this afternoon and registered online for offer though it says UK only. Will try it tomorrow - can't wait! Thanks to whoever posted about this bargain, hope I can return the favour sometime. Happy New Year to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭travist

Threw in an Irish address. We shall see what comes back. (emailed them the product Id to get in before midnight in the end)

T&C's on the coffee club website include...

*Gifts Terms & Conditions
    1) This offer applies to purchases of De’Longhi Bean to Cup machines between 1st November 2017 to 31st December 2017 and requires registration to the De’Longhi Coffee Club. Registrations must be made at www.delonghioffers.com/coffee within 30 days of purchase.
    2) This promotion is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
    3) Only one registration is allowed for each qualifying De’Longhi Bean to Cup coffee machine purchased. A separate registration must be completed online for each additional purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

mad m wrote: »
    Don’t forget to register your machine below for 3 bags of coffee and a descaler kit

http://delonghioffers.com/coffee/

http://www.debenhams.ie/wcsstore/DebenhamsIESite/Img/PDF_Popup/131117_ECAM350.pdf

Check the debs promo

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DublinerPL

De'Longhi T&C's on the coffee club website

De'Longhi wants to invite you to join their exclusive coffee club and by becoming a member*

*Registrations to the Coffee Club are open to residents living in the UK and Ireland. People that register who’s permanent residence is outside of the UK or Ireland are entitled to email updates and access to the Coffee Club website member area but additional benefits such as free descaler and servicing (paid for or free of charge) are excluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Long shot I know, but if anyone has a code they're not going to use, I'd really appreciate it!! :o

Happy New Year!

And thanks to OP for the bargain alert.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Donal94

Thanks a lot to whoever posted this bargain I managed to get one as a result of recommendation to check late at night. Really appreciate it. Happy new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

theShire wrote: »

Ah balls, I’m still waiting to get my txt to say it’s arrived in store. Today is the last day of the pick up window.
    So does this mean that I don’t get it at the €113 which it was reserved at? If it even comes in at all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Bykobap

Vwsham wrote:
    Ah balls, I’m still waiting to get my txt to say it’s arrived in store. Today is the last day of the pick up window. So does this mean that I don’t get it at the €113 which it was reserved at? If it even comes in at all...

I never received my confirmation email to collect my reserved item.
    I went up to Argos and gave them my reservation number and it was there for the dates i was advised it will be there from/to.
    No email though. I didn't register for text.

Advertisement