Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shane Lynch. What is you opinion of him?

Options
  • 10-09-2020 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Me it's not much. He was never a good singer because if he was he would have had a few solo hits. He looks rough with horrible tattoos all over. Now he is trying to say he knows all about cars and is working for Scrapyard Supercar challenge. What does he bring in today but a Land Rover Discovery 5 lol. Ye ok it's a good car but nothing special. Its not a supercar do and you would want to go exploring the Australian outback or any desert for that matter in as you would more than likely end up stranded when it breaks down. Besides anything it can do a Suzuki Jimny can do, so can a Fiat Panda 4×4 but a Toyota Landcruiser can do it better so can it's own sibling the Defender. He had a Bentley Brnteyaga on the first episode and some Lamborghini on the 2nd episode.
    Anyway I think he is an idiot who has no clue what he is at himself. He even wears a cap in the cars and the wrong way around too. It looks utterly stupid and is just wrong.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

A Land Rover Discovery, you say? The Bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭Archeron

He has strange taste in eyebrows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

He was skanger spice.

He drove rally cars for a while.

Theres been a load of crap about boyzone splitting up but he was having non of it.

If the mans happy, Im happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Nice lad, a friend met him at the 1999 mtv awards in dublin and said he was sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Did he ever find his testicles ,

That time he was on the late late with the boyz he seemed to have lost them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭hynesie08

His dad's a mechanic, lad's probably been around cars since before he could see over the dashboard.

He's travelled the world, made his money and seems happy these days.

Fair ****s to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

AMKC wrote: »
    Me it's not much. He was never a good singer because if he was he would have had a few solo hits. He looks rough with horrible tattoos all over. Now he is trying to say he knows all about cars and is working for Scrapyard Supercar challenge. What does he bring in today but a Land Rover Discovery 5 lol. Ye ok it's a good car but nothing special. Its not a supercar do and you would want to go exploring the Australian outback or any desert for that matter in as you would more than likely end up stranded when it breaks down. Besides anything it can do a Suzuki Jimny can do, so can a Fiat Panda 4×4 but a Toyota Landcruiser can do it better so can it's own sibling the Defender. He had a Bentley Brnteyaga on the first episode and some Lamborghini on the 2nd episode.
    Anyway I think he is an idiot who has no clue what he is at himself. He even wears a cap in the cars and the wrong way around too. It looks utterly stupid and is just wrong.

Begrudgery central.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

He's no Keith Duffy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

I didn't think anything of him, read the reasons for the dislike of him, and still struggle to see what's notable about him. What I know of him he's a decent guy. Meh.

Seems a harmless auld divil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 MassINeverHad

A man like him taking himself too seriously like on the late late there in the last while is embarrassing imo. Own it like, he hasn't a note in his head and stole a living, least he could do is laugh at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Shane McGowan some man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Seemed a decent driver when he raced in British GT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

I think he married the lead singer from Eternal who was fairly hot. Don't know much about him apart from that and being in Boyzone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

jk23 wrote: »
    I think he married the lead singer from Eternal who was fairly hot. Don't know much about him apart from that and being in Boyzone
    Oh yeah and she's a very devout Christian - think he became a born again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭buried

Seems to me whatever your opinion is of the man, he'd tell ya to shove your opinion up yer f**king hole, so fair play to him.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Very successful in the entertainment industry.

Not so successful as a petrol head but seems to enjoy himself.

What's not to like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

AMKC wrote: »

That's a lot of text for someone who thinks little of him!

He seems grand but he has obviously annoyed you a bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

I met him in the POD year's ago and he seems sound enough.

Usually people mature with age so, I'd say he's still grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

I like him, no matter what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Any man to tell tubs to shove a clip up his hole is a friend of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Didnt he tell Ryan Tubridy to go F*ck himself?

He went up in my estimation after that...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Seems to have a lot of anger issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

jk23 wrote: »

He threw Puff Daddy a slap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

A man like him taking himself too seriously like on the late late there in the last while is embarrassing imo.

Ryan Tubridy thought he could have another played out laugh at Boyzone's expense. It was enjoyable watching Shane tell him where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

In fairness I'd have him before Keating.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I think he actually comes across as a sound man anytime I see him interviewed to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

If he's making a few quid and he's not bothering anybody, I say fair play and best of luck to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

A lost opportunity. In the wake of Robbie Williams split he could have been marketed as bad boy gone renegade; solo career. Ireland’s answer to vanilla ice I’m surprised Looey didn’t spot that one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

A lost opportunity. In the wake of Robbie Williams split he could have been marketed as bad boy gone renegade; solo career. Ireland’s answer to vanilla ice... sure he preferred milli vanilli, but I’m surprised Looey didn’t spot that one.

Advertisement