Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep state

Options
  • 23-08-2020 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/08/22/my-discussion-with-john-durhams-lead-investigator-william-aldenberg/#more-198229
    On Tuesday August 18th, I had the opportunity to talk to, be interviewed by, and brief the person described as the “main guy”, the “central investigator”, “the guy who coordinates all investigative aspects” behind the John Durham investigation.
    All of the direct evidence of this series of events, and a lot more not in this written summary, is included in a series of public documents release
    d over a period of about twelve months. Because the documents were released out of sequence and seemingly disconnected no-one caught on to the backstory.
    This evidence was directly provided to special investigator William Aldenberg who was very apt at asking questions as each document was reviewed. By the end of our discussion there were no questions remaining; and none of it was based on supposition, innuendo, speculation or inference.
    Mr. Aldenberg could not affirm or attest to the implications of the information as provided; however, he did accept the briefing was clear and articulately grounded on the evidence within the documents provided.

Great piece by Sundance
    well worth reading

Earlier posts
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/08/10/status-update-meet-at-the-old-mill-we-ride-at-midnight/#more-197763
    If no progress is made by this Friday 5pm, CTH will first share the name of the primary Durham investigator to media previously briefed on the documents we assembled. From there, and within 24 hrs, we will make that name public and direct inquiries can begin.

Clinesmith was charged on the friday guess he didnt think it was enough he released the name

Comments

You can so clearly see bill aldenberg is a lizard Person he barely fits inside that human skin he is wearing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

You can so clearly see bill aldenberg is a lizard Person he barely fits inside that human skin he is wearing

Glad the schools are opening again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Isn't the "deep state" basically like the senior civil servants in Ireland. Unelected bureaucrats who run 99% of state and government business and generally move at their own pace and priorities, with a veneer of the ruling Government over the top. Sure we've been dealing with the deep state for years.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Isn't the "deep state" basically like the senior civil servants in Ireland. Unelected bureaucrats who run 99% of state and government business and generally move at their own pace and priorities, with a veneer of the ruling Government over the top. Sure we've been dealing with the deep state for years.

Yea sounds benign dont it
    Try removing the trough the have their noses buried in and see their reaction

enno99 wrote: »
    Yea sounds benign dont it
    Try removing the trough the have their noses buried in and see their reaction

An entrenched civil service or "deep state" is actually an important component of a functioning and peaceful democracy. Ok they're frustrating to deal with and slow but their slow moving nature and deep understanding of governance means they can blunt and slow down extremist policies from being implemented. That's why in authoritarian regimes senior bureaucrats get purged and replaced by those sympathetic to the regime. It makes it much easier to implement policies by having regime people in place.

Look at the UK. Cummings and Boris wanted to root out the senior civil service because they saw them as barriers to implementing their plans.

• Advertisement

An entrenched civil service or "deep state" is actually an important component of a functioning and peaceful democracy. Ok they're frustrating to deal with and slow but their slow moving nature and deep understanding of governance means they can blunt and slow down extremist policies from being implemented. That's why in authoritarian regimes senior bureaucrats get purged and replaced by those sympathetic to the regime. It makes it much easier to implement policies by having regime people in place.

Look at the UK. Cummings and Boris wanted to root out the senior civil service because they saw them as barriers to implementing their plans.

Exactly unelected officials undermining the Government elected by the Citizens
    why have a Government at all just let the unelected bureaucrats have free reign
    save a few quid in wages

Exactly unelected officials undermining the Government elected by the Citizens
    why have a Government at all just let the unelected bureaucrats have free reign
    save a few quid in wages

That is their job. Their not supposed to be political or be slaves to the government of the day. Cant believe this has to be pointed out to be honest. Civics badly needs to be taught in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

That is their job. Their not supposed to be political or be slaves to the government of the day. Cant believe this has to be pointed out to be honest. Civics badly needs to be taught in school.

The worry is though that they can act with impunity and avoid any repercussions, who watches them?

They are supposed to implement the policies of the government of the day whithin the law
    if its unlawful they should expose it
    if the just disagree with them they should resign

And deep state has a darker meaning in this instance Intelligence .congress. DOJ etc working together to take down a President

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I think the deep state are more like a shadowy cabal of people who have various neferious goals, depending on the conspiracy theorist.

A lot of the time now, "deep state" is just a different name for "the Jews".

King Mob wrote: »
    I think the deep state are more like a shadowy cabal of people who have various neferious goals, depending on the conspiracy theorist.

A lot of the time now, "deep state" is just a different name for "the Jews".

Infantile innuendo

I guess you haven't Alex Jones to hide behind LOL

Infantile innuendo

I guess you haven't Alex Jones to hide behind LOL
    Sorry I forgot.
    Anyone promoting or claiming a racist idea like that is obviously a fake government plant to discredit real conspiracy theorists.
    My bad. Wouldn't want to make conspiracy theorists look silly.

:confused:
    Sorry I forgot.
    Anyone promoting or claiming a racist idea like that is obviously a fake government plant to discredit real conspiracy theorists.
    My bad. Wouldn't want to make conspiracy theorists look silly.

:confused: WTF are you smoking

:confused:

:confused: WTF are you smoking
    But that's something you claimed previously, right?

But that's something you claimed previously, right?

How Sad you cant address the topic so you resort to this bull***

How Sad you cant address the topic so you resort to this bull***

I did. I pointed out that I don't agree with namloc's idea that the deep state are actually just civil servants as viewed through the lens of ignorant internet conspiracy theorists.

I stated that a lot of conspiracy theorists see the deep state being more than that and being more sinister than anything those civil servants could do.
    I also point out that a lot of conspiracy theorists also subscribe to ideas like the Jews are secretly controlling the deep state.

You took offense to this for some reason.

I also pointed out your bizarre belief that any racist conspiracy theorists aren't real and they are in fact government plants.

Are you saying that no genuine conspiracy theorists believe that the Jews secretly control the US government?

I did. I pointed out that I don't agree with namloc's idea that the deep state are actually just civil servants as viewed through the lens of ignorant internet conspiracy theorists.

I stated that a lot of conspiracy theorists see the deep state being more than that and being more sinister than anything those civil servants could do.
    I also point out that a lot of conspiracy theorists also subscribe to ideas like the

You took offense to this for some reason.

I also pointed out your bizarre belief that any racist conspiracy theorists aren't real and they are in fact government plants.

Are you saying that no genuine conspiracy theorists believe that the Jews secretly control the US government?

And the title of the thread i posted was deep state
    like i said infantile innuendo your fooling no one

And the title of the thread i posted was deep state
    Yup. And that's what I posted about.
    like i said infantile innuendo your fooling no one
    What innuendo are you talking about?

I think this is another case of you inferring things that aren't there in a rush to misrepresent.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,360 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

The notion of the deepstate is rooted in the idea that there is a form of collusion behind the "facade" of government.

To say that this idea is inherently anti-semitic is not a reasonable argument to make. Anyone making such an argument would in point of fact be attempting to discredit the notion of the deepstate by using emotive means to do so, as opposed to using deductive reasoning to refute the central point of the argument.

I personally don't have much interest in this topic, but seeing something immediately boiled down to anti-semitism with nothing other than opinion for evidence (and citing some right wing nut jobs who also believe in the deep state whilst hating Jewish people isn't evidence that the entire notion of the deepstate is rooted in anti-semitism before we begin to see a rash of links to display such content).

Such utterly puerile nonsense is hardly a surprise here however.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    To say that this idea is inherently anti-semitic is not a reasonable argument to make.
    Good thing no one argued that.

What would be utterly puerile nonsense would be something like people arguing that there is no relationship at all between deep state conspiracy theories, their origin and the racists who do believe in it.
    Also the suggest that some (or all) examples of people who do believe in both the deep state and jewish conspiracies, are in fact fakes employed to discredit real believers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

A deep state in Ireland does not influence affairs inside other countries around the world. US/ Deep state superpower is dangerous. Deep state people are often retired intelligence officials, big business heads, corporations with influence, wealthy donors/ rich businessmen from different countries or states who are not elected by the people, but can potentially corrupt leaders with money to side with them against the people interests and concerns. This is is very common despite the denials.

A shadow government is similar to the deep state, but its a very old power that controls everything in the background, they are people more powerful than the US president. If US president requested access to the Roswell craft, if it exists :)the shadow government can deny him entry there that powerful and can refuse the established government.

Elements of the shadow power are also entangled in doing the 9/11 attack and repressing the JFK murder evidences, overthrowing hostile regimes, around the world, and human trafficking, money laundering, gun running, you name it the things the open government public government can not sanction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Could well simply signify (unelected) technocrats and advisors, that directly influence policy (e.g. sage committie).

These folks could be subject to other external actors/orgs including direct profiteering (e.g. pharmaceutical industry). A prime example would be the uk's Neil Ferguson chap (ex-Prof at ICL), who time and time again got his 'doomsday figures' wrong.

For covid, Prof Lockdown estimated '1/2m to perish' just in the uk. a modest 1/4m, even with mitigation (lockdown etc).
    Many folks fell for this projection, after all who are simple folks to question the great Prof.

He was only caught out after breaking his own policy influenced guidelines, to head off on a drive, for a bit of a 'swinging romp' miles and mies away from his residence during (peak) lockdown, and thus resigned.

He has been entangled in public controversy before – his modelling work on both swine flu^ in 2009 and, before that, the foot-and-mouth outbreak in 2001 (culled 6m sheep/cattle: 'carnage by computer').

One of his models predicted that in the worst-case scenario 65,000 people in the UK could die of ^H1N1 swine flu — the actual figure was no greater than 500). Then before that CJD wave2, which has barely registered any cases at all, since his forecasts.

The more drama and exaggeration he pushed - the more attention and funding was given internationals such as WHO, Gavi, Gates & Co.
    Classic Problem-Reation-Solution stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

A deep state in Ireland does not influence affairs inside other countries around the world. US/ Deep state superpower is dangerous. Deep state people are often retired intelligence officials, big business heads, corporations with influence, wealthy donors/ rich businessmen from different countries or states who are not elected by the people, but can potentially corrupt leaders with money to side with them against the people interests and concerns. This is is very common despite the denials.

Theres nothing to deny. Above is the is the most vague fact free waffle you could ever wish to read.

The Nal wrote: »
    Theres nothing to deny. Above is the is the most vague fact free waffle you could ever wish to read.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Deep-State-Democracy-Library/dp/1442214244
    This provocative book makes a compelling case for a hidden “deep state” that influences and often opposes official U.S. policies. Prominent political analyst Peter Dale Scott begins by tracing America’s increasing militarization, restrictions on constitutional rights, and income disparity since the Vietnam War. He argues that a significant role in this historic reversal was the intervention of a series of structural deep events, ranging from the assassination of President Kennedy to 9/11. He does not attempt to resolve the controversies surrounding these events, but he shows their significant points in common, ranging from overlapping personnel and modes of operation to shared sources of funding. Behind all of these commonalities is what Scott calls the deep state: a second order of government, behind the public or constitutional state, that has grown considerably stronger since World War II. He marshals convincing evidence that the deep state is partly institutionalized in non-accountable intelligence agencies like the CIA and NSA, but it also includes private corporations like Booz Allen Hamilton and SAIC, to which 70 percent of intelligence budgets are outsourced. Behind these public and private institutions is the traditional influence of Wall Street bankers and lawyers, allied with international oil companies beyond the reach of domestic law. With the importance of Gulf states like Saudi Arabia to oil markets, American defense companies, and Wall Street itself, this essential book shows that there is now a supranational deep state, sometimes demonstrably opposed to both White House policies and the American public interest.
    Snowden worked for all three

About the author

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dale_Scott

A son of the Canadian poet and constitutional lawyer F. R. Scott and painter Marian Dale Scott, he is best known for his critiques of deep politics and American foreign policy since the era of the Vietnam War. Although trained as a political scientist, Scott holds an atypical academic appointment as a poet-scholar in an English department.

Good thing no one argued that.

What would be utterly puerile nonsense would be something like people arguing that there is no relationship at all between deep state conspiracy theories, their origin and the racists who do believe in it.
    Also the suggest that some (or all) examples of people who do believe in both the deep state and jewish conspiracies, are in fact fakes employed to discredit real believers.

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
    Regulatory Affairs, wrote a controversial paper in 2008 proposing that the US government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites, as well as other activist groups
    Sunstein also proposed sending covert agents into “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups” which spread what he views as false and damaging “conspiracy theories” about the government.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

Israel to pay students to defend it online
    JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.
    The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.

And this type of stuff seems to be effective

Posters on the Shadowgate thread who didnt watch the video;)
    just read the comments OPPs antisemites are here RED FLAG dont go there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

https://www.amazon.com/American-Deep-State-Democracy-Library/dp/1442214244

Snowden worked for all three

About the author

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dale_Scott

A son of the Canadian poet and constitutional lawyer F. R. Scott and painter Marian Dale Scott, he is best known for his critiques of deep politics and American foreign policy since the era of the Vietnam War. Although trained as a political scientist, Scott holds an atypical academic appointment as a poet-scholar in an English department.

Check out that book, is right up my alley.

Israel to pay students to defend it online

And this type of stuff seems to be effective

Posters on the Shadowgate thread who didnt watch the video;)
    just read the comments OPPs antisemites are here RED FLAG dont go there :D

So just to confirm, you are indeed saying that any and all racists who share your conspiracy beliefs are in fact Israeli agents sent to discredit your beliefs?

Ok....

So just to confirm, you are indeed saying that any and all racists who share your conspiracy beliefs are in fact Israeli agents sent to discredit your beliefs?

Ok....

No carry on

• Advertisement

Check out that book, is right up my alley.

He came up here many times over the years
    Videos of talks and interviews long time members would familiar with his ideas

Advertisement