Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Strong Winds & Heavy Rain Tues-Weds 26-27th Jan

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

Thought I heard a rumble of thunder this morning sometime after 6am, the chart posted by Pa ElGrande confirms that!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

There was a thunder storm here in Limerick between about 4.45 and 5.30am. Some lovely bright flashes and low growling rumbles. Beautiful!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭Comhrá

The thunder in Limerick woke me at 5.45. I thought it was a dream but it was real.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Jaysis that was some rain last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

Gusting close to 100 km/h from the West at Dun Laoghaire harbour. Very windy here on the coast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Pretty much a non event for Waterford City - some creaking eaves but nothing more as far as I can tell. Didn't match the hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Still gusting around 74km/hr in Castlebar, we have had nearly 60mm of rain in the last 48 hours, just your usual bog standard winter storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,506 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Valentia Observatory recorded a daily fall of 37.0mm yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

waking to an orange gale warning for tonight and the Moll's Gap road to Killarney still flooded..Quiet and calm now.

Advertisement