Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping in Enniskillen

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭pw01

Have been down there at asda a few times.
    There's a river island, topshop m&s and all the usual shops, not sure bout music though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 flig

have they started selling fireworks in enniskillen yet? was hoping to get a couple for the kids next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

hi i was thinking of heading up to enniskillen tomorrow morning been to newry a few times and i just cant handle the craziness any longer!! can anyone give me an idea as to how busy it gets up there. thinking of leaving at about 8am hope to be in the shops by 10am!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I don't think you have anything to worry about until christmas! I was up there last week and it was pretty tame.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

the earlier you get there the better...got into asda carpark last saturday at 11.30 and it was a zoo, cruised around the lot for 5-10 mins just looking for a spot.....the erneside was fair busy in the afternoon 1-3 but up town was not bad at all.
    i normally like to get there by 8.30 or 9.00 and at that time of the day its fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Authorin

Was planning to drive up this Friday? With all of the flooding, is it worth going??

You'll probably have more trouble with the flooding in Galway than anywhere else.

According to another poster, there appears to be flooding in Blacklion, where you cross the border - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055749023

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FermanaghAnna

Bit late posting this list but it might help somebody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FermanaghAnna

oops can't spell enniskillen and didn't post link - dear god not enough coffee
    http://www.fermanaghherald.com/shopping/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭davestar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Hello,

Has anyone been up to Enniskillen recently?

Just wondering what the prices are like. Its been about a year since I was last there.

Still good value?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

ICN wrote: »
    Hello,

Has anyone been up to Enniskillen recently?

Just wondering what the prices are like. Its been about a year since I was last there.

Still good value?

Was up there today, depending on what you're after there's good value to be had. It's beginning to get pretty busy now.

Well.. Suppose the usuals - Drink, Sweets.

Parents are talking about going up soon. Just wanted to see if it was still cool.

Sounds good. Not that anything would stop them having a day out anyway! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

If you go to the mysupermarket website and type in whatever you're looking for you can get a list of current prices across Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury. The prices include special offers and the dates the offers are up so if you have a rough idea of what you're looking for it'll let you know whether it's worth the trip or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

pow wow wrote: »
    If you go to the mysupermarket website and type in whatever you're looking for you can get a list of current prices across Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury. The prices include special offers and the dates the offers are up so if you have a rough idea of what you're looking for it'll let you know whether it's worth the trip or not!

Bit off topic but do we have a "mysupermarket website" in the Republic - it would save me a fortune on petrol going from shop to shop:D

pow wow wrote: »

Appreciate that PW. Big big thanks to you! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I don't think there is an equivalent in ROI as yet - maybe it's an idea waiting to happen :P

Also, re. the UK website - if you don't want to register just click 'browse around' (underneath the register today button) and it takes you into the site without having to create an account. The registration thing is only something they brought in recently.

Once you find your item in the list that comes up from searching if you click on its picture it shows you the price in all the shops rather than having to click through the tabs for each shop at the top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Noodledoodle

Hi looking for 'cosy' hoodie for girl ... is there anywhere in Enniskillen does good quality nice hoodies? ... Not really looking for the sports ones ... went to Hollister in Belfast this week & after waiting ages to get in the didn't have the size/design .... & stock was picked over. Had planned to go up again but given the weather if I could get something suitable in enniskillen which is closer to where I live I'd go there. Please help ... it is a requested Christmas gift.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Hi is there any good Toy shops up there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,821 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Gal44 wrote: »
    Hi is there any good Toy shops up there?
    Toy shops are listed here

Toyland or something - over from the SHopping centre @ the traffic lights.

Doesnt seem to have huge savings on stuff like Lego etc.. but you might get a few quid off - literally a couple when compared with down here.

Last day I was there, asda had a couple of aisles with toys in 'em, as part of a promotion. Nothing major, but a lot of stocking filler type stuff under 10er that was good vfm.

You'd probably get a better selection of toy shops in Sligo town.

@ Cpt

Best Avatar out there Man! :)

We've good taste ;):D

Advertisement