Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal trainer North Dublin

Options
  • 01-12-2020 2:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13

Hi I'm looking for a personal trainer.
    I'm 14 stone Male Want to lose fat from chest and stomach I know you cant lose fat in just one area ,
    I have more muscle then fat have been on and off working out

Main area I want to work are chest and legs not looking for ABS to be visible but a good core strength .
    Like a V shape I use to have that shape a couple of years ago just a bit of fat covering it now haha.

Can anybody post or PM me some recommendations for a personal trainer in north dublin particularly around Santry, Malahide, fingal, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Segotias

Body Transformation Studio - Clongriffin

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

Hi I'm looking for a personal trainer.
    I'm 14 stone Male Want to lose fat from chest and stomach I know you cant lose fat in just one area ,
    I have more muscle then fat have been on and off working out

Main area I want to work are chest and legs not looking for ABS to be visible but a good core strength .
    Like a V shape I use to have that shape a couple of years ago just a bit of fat covering it now haha.

Can anybody post or PM me some recommendations for a personal trainer in north dublin particularly around Santry, Malahide, fingal, etc.

ISI Malahide are worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 colinmis

Can't recommend Andy in defined fitness in Swords highly enough

Advertisement