Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Gates wants 1 Billion dead.

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

jh79 wrote: »

Yeah read that one ... Not convinced by them tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

weisses wrote: »
    Yeah read that one ... Not convinced by them tbh

I think if he wanted to do harm he had the skills to do it.

You don't see how he might find the CT funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I don't know what their "goal" was

Hilleman made some stupid remarks if it wasn't intended

Logic would dictate if you want to get rid of people you not gonna make a polio vaccine in the first place
    So then the most reasonable explanation is that they didn't and don't want to kill millions of people.

The conspiracy theory cannot explain anything about the situation and leaves massive gaps of logic that you can't explain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

I dont think anybody thinks that they are going to vaccinate people where they just keel over and die

Below seems a more likely agenda

http://www.kccb.or.ke/home/com/statements-com/press-statement-by-the-catholic-health-commission-of-kenya-kenya-conference-of-catholic-bishops-on-the-ongoing-national-tetanus-vaccination-campaign-in-60-districts-in-kenya/

We the Catholic Bishops in Kenya are concerned about the following Issues regarding the ongoing Tetanus vaccination campaign:

There has not been adequate stakeholder engagement for consultation both in the preparation and implementation of the campaign. The Catholic Church has not been engaged unlike other public health initiatives where we have been invited to participate as a key stakeholder.
    There has been limited public awareness unlike other national health initiatives that are preceded by a public launch where the public can ask questions.
    Lack of public information on the rationale with a background that has informed the initiative.

We follow up on the recent questions raised by the Chairman of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops, His Eminence John Cardinal Njue and therefore seek answers to the following:

Is there a tetanus crisis on women of child-bearing age in Kenya? If this is so, why has it not been declared?

Why does the campaign target women of 14 – 49years?

Why has the campaign left out young girls, boys and men even if they are all prone to tetanus?

In the midst of so many life-threatening diseases in Kenya, why has tetanus been prioritized?

Information in the public domain indicates that Tetanus Toxoid vaccine (TT) laced with Beta human chorionic gonadotropin (b-HCG) sub unit has been used in Philippines, Nicaragua and Mexico to vaccinate women against future pregnancy. Beta HCG sub unit is a hormone necessary for pregnancy.

When injected as a vaccine to a non-pregnant woman, this Beta HCG sub unit combined with tetanus toxoid develops antibodies against tetanus and HCG so that if a woman’s egg becomes fertilized, her own natural HCG will be destroyed rendering her permanently infertile. In this situation tetanus vaccination has been used as a birth control method.

King Mob wrote: »
    So then the most reasonable explanation is that they didn't and don't want to kill millions of people

A conspiracy theory usually contains a less reasonable explanation ... Not making it less valid. Admitted this is not a very strong CT

On the other hand It is also not reasonable to believe the explanation a skyscraper collapsing reaching free fall speed did so because of office fires ... Specially if that theory seems impossible using science and physics.

• Advertisement

jh79 wrote: »
    You don't see how he might find the CT funny?

No ... Sorry

A conspiracy theory usually contains a less reasonable explanation ... Not making it less valid. Admitted this is not a very strong CT
    So then if it is not a reasonable explanation, why propose it exactly?

Which part is still valid when it doesn't make any sense?
    Why treat this theory differently from pure fantasy?

So then if it is not a reasonable explanation, why propose it exactly?

Why not ?

Like I said something less reasonable does not make it less valid. Its usually at he heart of a Conspiracy theory

I presented some theory's backed up by reputable and less reputable sources, that you can discuss here and which you didn't, instead you start to question why I posted in the first place

Again .. You hold the same approach regarding building 7 for instance so I don't understand why you cannot understand your issues with "presenting a less reasonable theory"
    Which part is still valid when it doesn't make any sense?

The parts that kinda made sense at first (its in the linkies I posted)
    Why treat this theory differently from pure fantasy?

Because its a theory which I backed with arguments and some proper sources that got pretty much debunked with other proper sources and arguments mainly presented by JH79.

So what is your actual issue ?

Why not ?

Like I said something less reasonable does not make it less valid. Its usually at he heart of a Conspiracy theory

I presented some theory's backed up by reputable and less reputable sources, that you can discuss here and which you didn't, instead you start to question why I posted in the first place
    Because I thought that conspiracy theories were about finding out what was really going on?
    Posting a theory that doesn't make any sense would do the opposite and cloud the issue. No?

Because I thought that conspiracy theories were about finding out what was really going on?

Yes ... Why don't you use the same approach and open mind in other threads when presented with valid counter arguments regarding your own position/view

I don't want to make this to personal but I don't understand your issues regarding my sv40 theory. I did not see you discussing it on its merits
    Posting a theory that doesn't make any sense would do the opposite and cloud the issue. No?

Nope ... unless you think its you and you only who can determine if something makes any sense ...

Otherwise I would like the freedom to propose a theory and with the help of others it could be validated or debunked

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

I know the numbers aren't large in the whole scheme of things, but........

Aid Group's'Mistake' Caused Children To Die From Tainted Measles Vaccine: UN
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/syria-children-measles_n_5915536.html

On the SV40 discussion a few posts back.
    CDC: 30 MILLION Polio Vaccines w/Cancer Contamination
    www.westernjournalism.com/cdc-30-million-polio-vaccines-wcancer-contamination/#OYFzD5piVfrTWPVr.99

Deleted page screen cap.
    polocancer.jpg

Forced sterilization???????
    Kenyan bishops fear tetanus vaccine campaign is aimed to sterilize women
    www.lifesitenews.com/news/kenyan-bishops-fear-tetanus-vaccine-campaign-is-aimed-to-sterilize-women

And:
    www.kccb.or.ke/home/com/statements-com/press-statement-by-the-catholic-health-commission-of-kenya-kenya-conference-of-catholic-bishops-on-the-ongoing-national-tetanus-vaccination-campaign-in-60-districts-in-kenya/

Then there's the small matter of Bayer and US govt knowingly shipping AIDS tainted drugs abroad...

Only lastweek 25th September 2014 California prohibited forced sterilization of female inmates, which comes into effect 1st January 2015.
    http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB1135

Then we have the current Ebola crisis, and the US govt (and supposedly Bill Gates) own the patent on it..:confused:
    http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?FT=D&date=20100429&DB=&locale=en_EP&CC=CA&NR=2741523A1&KC=A1&ND=2

More links for anybody interested:

The CDC, NIH & Bill Gates Own the Patents On Existing Ebola & Related Vaccines: Mandatory Vaccinations Are Near
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/17/the-cdc-nih-bill-gates-own-the-patents-on-existing-ebola-related-vaccines-mandatory-vaccinations-are-near/

US bioweapons lab with links to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at core of Ebola epidemic
    http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/us-bioweapons-lab-in-sierra-leone-at-the-epicentre-of-ebola-outbreak/

http://instigatornews.com/investigator-says-ebola-engineered-govt-bill-gates-patents-related-vaccines/

http://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/us-bioweapons-lab-with-links-to-the-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-at-core-of-ebola-epidemic/

I didn't write any of the above, just linked to them, any questions e-mail the authors.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

stuar wrote: »
    I didn't write any of the above, just linked to them, any questions e-mail the authors.......

That's not how a discussion forum works Stuar, if you're not prepared to discuss the links you provide, dont bother linking them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

That's not how a discussion forum works Stuar, if you're not prepared to discuss the links you provide, dont bother linking them.

Ohh sorry almighty, I just added links, for anybody interested, I didn't have time to get caught in a 16 hour discussion as I have before, I'll post what and when I want, regardless............

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Banned - one week. Read the charter and adhere to the rules like everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Why not ?

???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Ive argued this before, at some point in the future we are going to hit a critical mass in the human population, and thats when the **** will really hit the fan.
    It has, it's called "EBOLA"

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭miss tickle

roundymac wrote: »
    It has, it's called "EBOLA"

In fairness, Gates has apparently expressed his alleged love of vaccines and his alleged views on a reduced population, but he understands the web, so he would not choose something which could have such notoriety, considering past alleged indiscretions. Although there have apparently been more than one, here may be the most obvious.
    http://vactruth.com/2014/10/05/bill-gates-vaccine-crimes/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Simon Ruszczak

A prophetic thread in light of the current scamdemic.
    I would like a billion "Gates" (psychopaths) dead, or better still, never born.

Why? Have a billion people died over night?
    I thought that the conspiracy theory line was the that pandemic wasn't all that deadly...

Also lol "scamdemic" is the new "sheeple".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's a thread based on a gross misunderstanding of what Gates said, read the second post.

As for this "scamdemic", who (exactly) is scamming who and why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's a thread based on a gross misunderstanding of what Gates said, read the second post.

As for this "scamdemic", who (exactly) is scamming who and why?

Ah lads, its his first post and its in a 6 year old zombie thread :pac:

Advertisement