Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Black Friday Sale

Options

Comments

Definitely.

So on what page does it ask you for your IBAN etc.? The following page? Can you attach a screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

So on what page does it ask you for your IBAN etc.? The following page? Can you attach a screenshot?

When I moved on from https://imgur.com/ire21ex a little window pops up (and disappears after about 2 seconds) saying that I would need my IBAN etc.

However this time I went ahead and by the time I got to "3. Review order" the recurring 20 quid has disappeared, I wasn't asked for bank details and I successfully ordered.

Surely others saw the "IBAN required" window.

Thanks for all the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭smilgy

bliger wrote: »

Anyone know this is available in store?

Does anyone think there might be more/better offers closer to black Friday or is this is as good as it'll get?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Does anyone think there might be more/better offers closer to black Friday or is this is as good as it'll get?

They could well reduce other phones by €100 but thinking back to last year... things didn't really change much. If anything they were more expensive prior to Christmas. Then again who knows tbh.

• Advertisement

smilgy wrote: »
    Anyone know this is available in store?

Here's what it says on the website at the top of the "Pay as you go phones" page....

Call and collect in your local store by calling (01) 539 3078 from 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Saturday (12:00 to 18:00 on Sundays)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 BatMaths

How do you know if your order went through? Ordered on Saturday and I got an email confirmation immediately but still can't make an account.

I have had 2 orders cancelled last year but I've never had one go through so don't know what to expect. thanks

Website says they're out of stock of the A21s

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭smilgy

Here's what it says on the website at the top of the "Pay as you go phones" page....

Call and collect in your local store by calling (01) 539 3078 from 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Saturday (12:00 to 18:00 on Sundays)

Just gave Nutgrove a ring there, appear to only have it for 50 euro off. Tried ringing Tallaght but could not get through, unless anyone else wants to try. Nutgrove had stock anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭soso02

BatMaths wrote: »
    How do you know if your order went through? Ordered on Saturday and I got an email confirmation immediately but still can't make an account.

I have had 2 orders cancelled last year but I've never had one go through so don't know what to expect. thanks

I'm the same. Took 24 hours to receive the confirmation email and have no way of accessing the tracking information as no myvodafone account. I did chat via live agent today and they said the order is released for picking and to allow 3 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

soso02 wrote: »
    I'm the same. Took 24 hours to receive the confirmation email and have no way of accessing the tracking information as no myvodafone account. I did chat via live agent today and they said the order is released for picking and to allow 3 days.

What day did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Ordered A21...with my bad luck with Pixel 3A...I am not that hopeful ! Cracking price tho !

Website says they're out of stock of the A21s

just ordered one !

EDIT = Anyone knows if these are network unlocked ? A21s ?

just ordered one !

EDIT = Anyone knows if these are network unlocked ? A21s ?

Hmmm.... how did you manage that? I tried to order another but couldn't because out of stock.

Hmmm.... how did you manage that? I tried to order another but couldn't because out of stock.

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/samsung/galaxy-a21s.html?gallery=payg

Used this link...now showing out of stock again....

There goes my hope of getting it....will get cancelled for sure...

Email Landed

Review order
    Samsung Galaxy A21s Black Once-off cost € 139.99
    Vodafone X
    0 month contract, 0 Monthly cost € 0.0
    Device Special Discount Once-off cost € -100.00
    Total cost Monthly cost € 0.0 Once-off cost € 39.99

Payment
    Received: € 122.63
    Order total: € 0.0

Payment Received 122...jaysus had to check my card statement and they have only charged 39.99...shocking IT and emails !

Email Landed

Review order
    Samsung Galaxy A21s Black Once-off cost € 139.99
    Vodafone X
    0 month contract, 0 Monthly cost € 0.0
    Device Special Discount Once-off cost € -100.00
    Total cost Monthly cost € 0.0 Once-off cost € 39.99

Payment
    Received: € 122.63
    Order total: € 0.0

Payment Received 122...jaysus had to check my card statement and they have only charged 39.99...shocking IT and emails !

That's exactly the same info that was in my email and although revolut alerted me that I had just paid €39.99 to vodafone I went in to double check :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 johnnyblues

I ordered on November 14th. Email landed. Money blocked Yesterday i logged into My vodafone-> My record-> Status: CANCELLED. No cancellation email! :(

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I ordered on November 14th. Email landed. Money blocked Yesterday i logged into My vodafone-> My record-> Status: CANCELLED. No cancellation email! :(
    Likewise.

Welcome to Vodafone !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Welcome to Vodafone !
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Westernworld.

Can u order without paying for the 20 plan or does that get automatically added ?

Can u order without paying for the 20 plan or does that get automatically added ?

You have to choose a plan but it disappears later in the ordering process.

Look at my posts here from #380 on...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115291319&postcount=380

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

mine showing as canceled but money taken from my account :(

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Anyone know if the current black Friday offers are as good as it's going to get or should we expect some better deals closer to the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭garrettod

dashdoll wrote: »
    Anyone know if the current black Friday offers are as good as it's going to get or should we expect some better deals closer to the time?

How long is a piece of string? :)

Thanks,

G.

hey guys, I contacted chat today and asked for an update. They said my orders aren't cancelled, and they gave me shipping IDs, I don't know if that's ok. I'll update if it gets cancelled or delivered. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

BatMaths wrote: »
    hey guys, I contacted chat today and asked for an update. They said my orders aren't cancelled, and they gave me shipping IDs, I don't know if that's ok. I'll update if it gets cancelled or delivered. Thanks

When did you order? My order from Sunday morning is showing as cancelled when I registered on the site and viewed the status. That was for a black one which was showing in stock online last night but out of stock now.

Mine dispatched ! Have a tracking ID so i expect it to come tomorrow. Does anyone know if this is unlocked to any network ?

• Advertisement

bazwaldo wrote: »
    When did you order? My order from Sunday morning is showing as cancelled when I registered on the site and viewed the status. That was for a black one which was showing in stock online last night but out of stock now.

I ordered on Friday night and can't get updates on the Vodafone site as I can't make an account.

Advertisement