Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommended exercise bike for home

Options
  • 03-09-2019 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

Willing to spend up to about €700.
    Needed for spinning type classes from home.

Any tips on brands and things to look out for? (I know nothing about exercise bikes!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭rodge123

rodge123 wrote: »
    Willing to spend up to about €700.
    Needed for spinning type classes from home.

Any tips on brands and things to look out for? (I know nothing about exercise bikes!)

Anyone? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

rodge123 wrote: »
    Anyone? :confused:
    yes get the concept 2 bike - d8fitness have them, above budget but its the best by far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭basill

adverts. type in spin bikes. Literally hundreds - some new some old. Lots of ex commercial models from gyms. Most way less than your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mrmoonlight

I don't know if you have used exersise bike befour , but if I was you i wouldlook into doing a pay as you go spinning class at a gym, first befour investing so much money, and see if you like it.

Advertisement