Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

North Korea

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Would like to go to NK myself but tbh I'd never go because of those organised tours you have to take, your whole holiday is basically chosen for you by the State so no thanks. What I'd really like to see there though is one of their monster military parades with the cardboard missiles and tens of thousands of female soldiers dancing in unison. I doubt that is possible for a tourist though.

If I were willing to spend $200 a day to visit somewhere off the beaten track then I think Bhutan would be far more interesting and a lot less stifling than North Korea.

As far as I'm aware tourists can go to those mass games.
    heres a well established crowd that does it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

antix80 wrote: »
    Just a word of warning but you are ineligible for US ESTA visa waiver if you travel to North Korea. This can be a nuisance if visiting the US or have a connecting flight through the US. You'd have to apply for a visa.
    m

I did not know that. Interesting.

Advertisement