Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformation makeover barber/ hair salon Dublin

Options
  • 18-09-2019 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

I'm in the final stages of a long-term fitness/weight loss journey. I've let me hair grow and beard grow wild because I'm looking for that dramatic final affect . I'm looking for a very good barber or hairdresser in Dublin. Since I'm a guy in my 40s although I look in my 30s I'd probably be better off with a barber since my hair is thinning. Davy Davy , Sams and the butcher barber are some I've heard are good but would appreciate some recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GeorgeOrwell

I think you need somewhere which will do a separate consultation and then a cut and beard trim if you're serious about a major transformation.

Sam's is very good but you might be rushed.

The Grooming Rooms on South William Street are very good, but quite expensive. It might be worth the investment if you want to discuss a completely new style and then have the works done.

Well done on the weight loss and enjoy the dramatic transformation!

Advertisement