Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPC 1 - 2019 Blackhall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Louisekeegan

lawless11 wrote: »
    Yep, just looked it out! I'm in the early group yaaaay. Was so hoping for that as I took an accommodation close to Blackhall :D.

Yes see it’s up I’m early one too

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭amkeane81

Where is it posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Louisekeegan

amkeane81 wrote: »
    Where is it posted?

It’s up on the law society page you need to know your number

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Frances94

Anyone know their core number yet

The list is on the law society website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Does anyone know what’s mandatory attendance and what’s not? It’s hard to read

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 GingerAleSnail

As I understand it, tutorials and skills are compulsory. Lectures are not but I have been warned that they do random sign- ins. Miss 3 tutorials and you have to explain yourself, miss 6 and you’re in trouble. If you miss any skills classes they can fail you on that and you may have to repeat it in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Scarymary13

Those that have applied to the Hybrid, have you received anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Is everything mandatory on the first 2 days??

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

Those that have applied to the Hybrid, have you received anything yet?

Nope, nothing yet. Getting slightly concerned honestly.

Me too but I am hoping its because the deadline for all applications hasn't passed yet. I phoned 2 weeks ago (give or take a few days) and they had given 16/35 places at that stage.

• Advertisement

Got an email today confirming receipt of my application. Has anyone here been called to an interview in relation to their application form? Just wondering how often this happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

Got my confirmation of provisional place on the hybrid. Just waiting in indentures for completion now.

Anyone else ?

Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭vid36

Leraf wrote: »
    Got my confirmation of provisional place on the hybrid. Just waiting in indentures for completion now.

Anyone else ?

How long did it take?

My application was submitted just on the deadline.

Me too.

:) Congrats

vid36 wrote: »
    How long did it take?

I got an email in early September telling me it would take six weeks but it came through in five.

You too! 😠Mine took 4 weeks from receiving their email acknowledging receipt of my application form.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Yohnathan

Can someone list what documents we are required to provide for PPC or PPC Hybrid please? What education details to you need to provide and which original documents do we need to provide?

If you provided our original degree certificate, did they send it back to you?

Yohnathan wrote: »
    Can someone list what documents we are required to provide for PPC or PPC Hybrid please? What education details to you need to provide and which original documents do we need to provide?

If you provided our original degree certificate, did they send it back to you?

You can provide certified copies of all documents. You don't need to give breakdown of subject, just you GPA and points for leaving.

Need proof of being able to enter ie passed FE1, prep course etc.

Two references (excluding the solicitor taking you on as a trainee).

• Advertisement

You can provide certified copies of all documents. You don't need to give breakdown of subject, just you GPA and points for leaving.

Need proof of being able to enter ie passed FE1, prep course etc.

Two references (excluding the solicitor taking you on as a trainee).

Thanks a million for your help :D

I got a provisional offer today.See you in December.

I got a provisional offer today.See you in December.

Congratulations :)

Anyone going to the open day next week?

Hi Leraf, I have signed up to it. Thought it would be good to ask any final questions and get shown the campus. Are you going?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭jewels652

Where can I find information about the open day. I tried checking online but nothing there

They emailed me directly about the Open Day but I am assuming that if they are having an open day, then they likely have room for more applicants.

I am going too.I think there are some places left, I applied just before the deadline and I was applicant number 25

I am going too.I think there are some places left, I applied just before the deadline and I was applicant number 25

I only applied last week and heard that there was a waiting list but suspect that they will let late applicants in. I know of people who applied just before the normal PPC 1 was starting and got in.

• Advertisement

Hi Leraf, I have signed up to it. Thought it would be good to ask any final questions and get shown the campus. Are you going?

I have registered yes, same reasons as you :)

Advertisement