Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

No go too far off topic, but I saw a pair of size 4 or 5 (I think) Irregular choice heels in the St Vincent DePaul charity shop in Killarney town (beside the car park in front of horans fruit and veg) in case anyone's interested!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

HE09008RD-M.jpg

Its all fecking Fonpokno's fault I bought this!!!! Its from this Ebay Shop... €30 delivered and I hope it fits!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Pembily wrote: »
    HE09008RD-M.jpg

Its all fecking Fonpokno's fault I bought this!!!! Its from this Ebay Shop... €30 delivered and I hope it fits!!!

:eek: I want want want, so bad! Even if I don't have anywhere to wear it! It's soooo beautiful. Love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

:D I'm so proud of meeeeeee! It'll look AMAZING.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭unepetite

Pictures aren't appearing for me here for some reason, but I'll try anyhow:

6tnwk5.jpg

Oversize white shirt- have been on a quest for one of these for the entire summer. Hopefully this fits the brief. Had to order one size above my own as the smaller sizes were gone. Hope it isn't TOO oversized as a result :/

ruvbkg.jpg

Oversize comfy jumper/dress. The furry petticoat is not part of it.

Both from Reiss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

:eek: I want want want, so bad! Even if I don't have anywhere to wear it! It's soooo beautiful. Love it!

Grown up debs?! ;):rolleyes::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

HE09008RD-M.jpg

Wow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

20339222_A_p.jpg

Got these today courtesy of my mammy. :D Clarks leather pumps down from 65euro to 35euro. They're so comfortable and so pretty! I'm well chuffed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I ordered these today

Fearne Cotton's Polka-Dot Chuck Taylor Converse. £37.00
    prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A006P_SP170_16_JY03Q

South Cruella ballerinas £16.00
    prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A002P_SP170_16_CS097a

All got from Littlewoods

I was in major need of some new footwear as my dog decided to use my pumps as a chew toy dismorning... can't wait till these arrive :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

DXL895_80186_51032_42_9302.jpg

h&m €29.99

bargain, got another dress there as well for €29.99 as well. all black and very flattering, hides all the lumps!!

The latest Gunne to join the collection...

127836.jpg

burgundygunne3.jpg

A present from my boyfriend to celebrate our six year aniversary (I chose it he's not that good :rolleyes:), I can't wait for it to arrive! Burgundy is my new fashion obsession ;)

Oops sorry it was from Ebay seller Calicovintage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edendoit

Hiya,
    First Post so please be nice! I've but been lurking for a while on this thread. Mum ordered this for me from the menarys.com website as a graduation present and it arrived today. She had seen me admiring it in the shop. It's huge but I carry a lot of junk around with me so I love it.

2599.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

edendoit wrote: »
    Hiya,
    First Post so please be nice! I've but been lurking for a while on this thread. Mum ordered this for me from the menarys.com website as a graduation present and it arrived today. She had seen me admiring it in the shop. It's huge but I carry a lot of junk around with me so I love it.

Hi Edendoit! Very nice bag:D Youre very welcome here, hope you post loads I love snooping at everyones purchases too:D

Had to have it...

youngedwardian1.jpg

youngedwardian2.jpg

Vintage dress (young Edwardian) from Etsy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Ordered this from my Avon rep today! It should be here next week!!! :D
    It's the leopard print bag! on the right page! :) I have serious leopard print fever! :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

how long would it take for a pair of shoes to arrive to me from asos??? i have an interview next friday and im wondering would i have them before then ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

All ordered a few days ago from ilovecutiepie.com:

ovTG6.jpg

lut2o.jpg

G4XSJ.jpg

I'm going to tackle the postman tomorrow morning! Hope they're here for the weekend.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Gauge wrote: »
    All ordered a few days ago from ilovecutiepie.com:

ovTG6.jpg

lut2o.jpg

G4XSJ.jpg

I'm going to tackle the postman tomorrow morning! Hope they're here for the weekend.

They're gorgeous! How much is the last necklace? I've been searching for a somewhat affordable version of one of those for ages!

• Advertisement

Hi Gauge, they look gorgeous! Could you let me know what the quality is like when they arrive please.. are they silver? I'd love to get the rose cuff and ring, they're fabulous, but there's a lot of cheapy stuff around at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

image1xxl.jpg

Gorgeous mustard dress from Asos.com €53 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    Hi Gauge, they look gorgeous! Could you let me know what the quality is like when they arrive please.. are they silver? I'd love to get the rose cuff and ring, they're fabulous, but there's a lot of cheapy stuff around at the minute.

Well, the pocketwatch necklace is BRONZE :( They sent me the wrong one!! Currently waiting to hear back from them about that. Boo!

The rose cuff and ring aren't silver- if you'll excuse my crap knowledge of metals, they're made from a soft metal which is yellow/bronzey and is adjustable to get them on/off the finger/wrist- in terms of quality the photos represent them well, thankfully, I've been tricked by crappy but well photographed jewellery before! I'm really pleased... I'll order more off them for definite... well, depending on what they say about the order mistake :(
    They're gorgeous! How much is the last necklace? I've been searching for a somewhat affordable version of one of those for ages!

£22+£2 shipping. The one they did send me is gorgeous, has all swirly designs on the outside and the back. I'd be tempted to keep it but I much prefer silver to bronze. Oh well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

A V A wrote: »
    how long would it take for a pair of shoes to arrive to me from asos??? i have an interview next friday and im wondering would i have them before then ??

Just order the express shipping and get them within 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Siobhers

Got this in Awear, little bit short so I wont be bending over anytime in it!

IMG_0068__87374_std.jpg

Siobhers wrote: »
    Got this in Awear, little bit short so I wont be bending over anytime in it!

IMG_0068__87374_std.jpg

I have a dress really similar and it's short too! I have no idea how to wear it though! Any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

A V A wrote: »

I ordered an item last thursday and I only received it today, that was with the standard delivery.

I have a dress really similar and it's short too! I have no idea how to wear it though! Any suggestions?

Leggings and killer heels would look great Ide say :D Or dark tights :D

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Leggings and killer heels would look great Ide say :D Or dark tights :D

My problem is that the dress is navy and all I own is black stuff!

Lets say i got navy leggings, what colour shoes could I wear?!

Hmmm, thats always difficult! What about grey shoes?

Hmmm, thats always difficult! What about grey shoes?

I might try that one! Thanks! :)
    I really own far too much black!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Got these shoes in New Look
    198819221.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

and this ring in Evans
    13C15HBUR_normal.jpg

I might try that one! Thanks! :)
    I really own far too much black!

Wear navy leggings when you go shoe shopping then you wont make any mistakes. you never know a shoe with lots of colors in it could be nice too, would add a nice splash of colour :D Be sure to let us know!;)

Wear navy leggings when you go shoe shopping then you wont make any mistakes. you never know a shoe with lots of colors in it could be nice too, would add a nice splash of colour :D Be sure to let us know!;)

What I've tried before is bright pink sandals which work alright! I'll have a look around though!

What I've tried before is bright pink sandals which work alright! I'll have a look around though!

that sounds very nice :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Cream looks really classy with navy, like the pair Lizt posted on the previous page there! Or go with red and work the 50s/nautical trend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Picked this up in M&S for work

41%2Bd3HcZKdL._SH35_SX280_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

dudara wrote: »
    Picked this up in M&S for work

41%2Bd3HcZKdL._SH35_SX280_.jpg

I love dresses like these for work; stylish yet comfortable and practical and easy to accessorize; well wear!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Levis Jacket 70500 for 9.95 in charity shop, then found two euro in one of its pockets, so bargain :)

24-310.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭poochierockz

bought a shrunken schoolboy blazer from a charity shop!!

228_1.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

My boyfriend treated me to these yesterday from Carl Scarpa:D

31632_col119_l.jpg

shoes for my forever 21 interview on friday

forgot the pic :P

and bought everything on today

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

Bought this tshirt at the weekend! Anything with sequins and I'm sold. It's InWear and was €70!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

myxi wrote: »
    Bought this tshirt at the weekend! Anything with sequins and I'm sold. It's InWear and was €70!

Gorgeous tee-shirt but €70:eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Got some beeeauuuutiful surprise treats from my boyfriend yesterday, am very spoiled :)

dd393ac9.jpg?t=1285110271

First, this necklace from Rhinestones in town... we'd been looking for something really simple like this for a while. It's to wear every day, so I wanted it to be really plain. I have a few pendants I can add to it; and I think he's going to make me a little tag with his nickname for me on it to add to the clasp :) Love it!

78953922_m1.jpg

And this adorable satchel from Accessorize - been drooling over it for a while, love it even more now I'm using it! It makes me want to go back to college, lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Just back from San Francisco.

From Forever 21:
    imjac2.jpg
    14scxgo.jpg
    hwmtsk.jpg
    v2sas8.jpg
    e6zihx.jpg got this one in blue.

From Urban Outfitters:
    2ij54le.jpg
    rwmd5x.jpg

Also got some Lucky Brand jeans and a couple of new handbags!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

lindtee wrote: »
    Gorgeous tee-shirt but €70:eek::eek:

I'll probably wear it until it falls off me in 3 years time, so I thought it was worth it!

• Advertisement

Got a pair of grey biker boots from tesco for €14 (1/3 off) last night.

Starting to regret it now as I have no idea how I'm going to wear them. I might just take them back

EDIT: Just found the perfect outfit from a bargain €5 floral prom dress I bought in H&M a year and a half ago!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement