Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

1461054150_main.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Treated myself to these today in Schuh:

1158213550_main.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Stripey Jumper and jeggings Savida in Dunnes. Have to stop shopping now, cant wait to wear all the new gear when it gets colder :D:D:D

image0357.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Very cute Denise! Are they Savida leggings? good quality?

Very cute Denise! Are they Savida leggings? good quality?

Aw thanks :D Yeah theyre blue denim and quite heavy, only €20! Went a size up in them so I didnt feel so restricted, they are very comfy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just had a little mini-spree online.

A grey knitted dress from Next Online (Using the E15 voucher for first purchases online reduced the price from E38 to E23)

739-169-X46s.jpg

A set of Lepel pyjamas from Brand Alley (£21.50 incl P&P)

286002_1.jpg

Cant open any of your pics Angel Wings :(

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

LOVE the second one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Treated myself in awear, I love sales:

http://www.awear.com/20europs15+under/ruffle-spot-binding-skirt/invt/10700751/

http://www.awear.com/20europs15+under/hero-princess-skirt/invt/10700766/

And got the most divine navy military coat in Tesco, €30 with clubcard vouchers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

No go too far off topic, but I saw a pair of size 4 or 5 (I think) Irregular choice heels in the St Vincent DePaul charity shop in Killarney town (beside the car park in front of horans fruit and veg) in case anyone's interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

HE09008RD-M.jpg

Its all fecking Fonpokno's fault I bought this!!!! Its from this Ebay Shop... €30 delivered and I hope it fits!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Pembily wrote: »
    HE09008RD-M.jpg

Its all fecking Fonpokno's fault I bought this!!!! Its from this Ebay Shop... €30 delivered and I hope it fits!!!

:eek: I want want want, so bad! Even if I don't have anywhere to wear it! It's soooo beautiful. Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

:D I'm so proud of meeeeeee! It'll look AMAZING.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭unepetite

Pictures aren't appearing for me here for some reason, but I'll try anyhow:

6tnwk5.jpg

Oversize white shirt- have been on a quest for one of these for the entire summer. Hopefully this fits the brief. Had to order one size above my own as the smaller sizes were gone. Hope it isn't TOO oversized as a result :/

ruvbkg.jpg

Oversize comfy jumper/dress. The furry petticoat is not part of it.

Both from Reiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

:eek: I want want want, so bad! Even if I don't have anywhere to wear it! It's soooo beautiful. Love it!

Grown up debs?! ;):rolleyes::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

HE09008RD-M.jpg

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

20339222_A_p.jpg

Got these today courtesy of my mammy. :D Clarks leather pumps down from 65euro to 35euro. They're so comfortable and so pretty! I'm well chuffed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I ordered these today

Fearne Cotton's Polka-Dot Chuck Taylor Converse. £37.00
    prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A006P_SP170_16_JY03Q

South Cruella ballerinas £16.00
    prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A002P_SP170_16_CS097a

All got from Littlewoods

I was in major need of some new footwear as my dog decided to use my pumps as a chew toy dismorning... can't wait till these arrive :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

DXL895_80186_51032_42_9302.jpg

h&m €29.99

bargain, got another dress there as well for €29.99 as well. all black and very flattering, hides all the lumps!!

The latest Gunne to join the collection...

127836.jpg

burgundygunne3.jpg

A present from my boyfriend to celebrate our six year aniversary (I chose it he's not that good :rolleyes:), I can't wait for it to arrive! Burgundy is my new fashion obsession ;)

Oops sorry it was from Ebay seller Calicovintage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edendoit

Hiya,
    First Post so please be nice! I've but been lurking for a while on this thread. Mum ordered this for me from the menarys.com website as a graduation present and it arrived today. She had seen me admiring it in the shop. It's huge but I carry a lot of junk around with me so I love it.

2599.jpg

edendoit wrote: »
    Hiya,
    First Post so please be nice! I've but been lurking for a while on this thread. Mum ordered this for me from the menarys.com website as a graduation present and it arrived today. She had seen me admiring it in the shop. It's huge but I carry a lot of junk around with me so I love it.

Hi Edendoit! Very nice bag:D Youre very welcome here, hope you post loads I love snooping at everyones purchases too:D

Had to have it...

youngedwardian1.jpg

youngedwardian2.jpg

Vintage dress (young Edwardian) from Etsy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Ordered this from my Avon rep today! It should be here next week!!! :D
    It's the leopard print bag! on the right page! :) I have serious leopard print fever! :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

how long would it take for a pair of shoes to arrive to me from asos??? i have an interview next friday and im wondering would i have them before then ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

All ordered a few days ago from ilovecutiepie.com:

ovTG6.jpg

lut2o.jpg

G4XSJ.jpg

I'm going to tackle the postman tomorrow morning! Hope they're here for the weekend.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Gauge wrote: »
    All ordered a few days ago from ilovecutiepie.com:

ovTG6.jpg

lut2o.jpg

G4XSJ.jpg

I'm going to tackle the postman tomorrow morning! Hope they're here for the weekend.

They're gorgeous! How much is the last necklace? I've been searching for a somewhat affordable version of one of those for ages!

• Advertisement

Hi Gauge, they look gorgeous! Could you let me know what the quality is like when they arrive please.. are they silver? I'd love to get the rose cuff and ring, they're fabulous, but there's a lot of cheapy stuff around at the minute.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement