Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

€20.20
    image1xl.jpg
    €18.20
    image1xl.jpg

Got them both on Asos yesterday when they had the 20% off for students! Sooo happy with the pricing I just hope theyre nice on! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

deise they are gorgeous!!
    I bought a dress on New Look recently but they sent me completely wrong dress so now I have to post it back. Does anyone know will I be refunded P&P at all???? :0/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭mcballer

deise they are gorgeous!!
    I bought a dress on New Look recently but they sent me completely wrong dress so now I have to post it back. Does anyone know will I be refunded P&P at all???? :0/

They probably won't offer a refund.....but defo contact customer service and state your case that it was a mistake on their part so your not going to be liable for postage on their mistake.Also its a major inconvenience going the post office. They should refund then.... That what I have done before- got refund of p&p and a discount code as good will.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Just got a skirt and boots from ASOS

image1xl.jpg

image4xl.jpg

Been eyeing up the skirt for a while. Bit the bullet this morning and got the very last size 10!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Got a dress and a pair of heels off asos for my work Christmas party next Saturday, just hoping everything fits ok once I receive them! Used my student discount too. :)

€38.82

281780.png

€30.31

281781.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Ohhh meehan, that dress is fab...can you post a link please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Meehan, the shoes are fab! My husband signed up with unidays but I haven't a clue how to use it on asos. Can you explain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

lil'bug wrote: »

I'm getting these Doc for christmas :) super happy
    I found them on amazon

Ah awesome, my girlfriend has a pair of those and wears them constantly ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

i can't wait for them I have a pink pair and they are so comfy. I do believe I will be living in the new pair :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

yellow hen wrote: »
    Meehan, the shoes are fab! My husband signed up with unidays but I haven't a clue how to use it on asos. Can you explain?

No bother! :)

On the homepage, click on this tab:

281819.png

This will take you to another student info page. At the top of the page there is a bar which looks like this, and you click on the "get now" button:

281819.png

If your husband is signed into his account, the code will just appear. If he is not signed in, either a page will appear to allow him to, or else you'll be redirected to the unidays page. The code appears in a box, and you can copy it.

On the "Confirm and Pay" page, you click on the "Promo code or Student Code" button and paste your code in there. :)

Hope that explains it ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

I fitted those rose Docs on in the Dr Marten shop in London last month. I was disappointed, they didn't look great on me. I swear I saw a girl once with 8 hole Docs once but I have never seem them in a shop.

Anyway I did end up getting Aimilie instead. 15313410.png

I have been wearing them steadily ever since:) The most comfortable Doc boot I have ever owned.

I also got an early Christmas present at the weekend --
    alan_ardiff_products27.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

aldo-cognac-nantai-product-1-9939228-242721826_large_flex.jpeg

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/men/shoes/smart-lace-ups/95022615-nantai/97

Have the black ones already and find them super comfortable so picked the brown ones up today on Grafton Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

It feels like all I've done the last week is shop!
    How I've any money left is beyond me.

azz62823_teal_m.jpg
    azz41942_black_m.jpg
    azz42337_black_m.jpg
    azz36830_black_m.jpg

All together it came to 64 euro after 21 euro being taken off by my unidays discount.
    All from boohoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I went a little mad on Black Friday.

So mad Bank of America blocked my card. Its probably the for the best as I think at this stage if somebody offered me magic beans at 40% off, i'd be all over it.

Some of the stuff i got:

SHO-GNG_full_03_24.jpg

common-projects-blue-achilles-lace-up-shoe-product-1-14233922-189698886_large_flex.jpeg

30948_WA0950_m?$pdp_fs418$

sweater_merino_v_navy_slim_tall01.jpg

38307904qj_12_f.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Got this wine coloured jumper with large cream heart in Dorothy Perkins (with 20% off). Very comfy and cosy :)
    55121898_2_large.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

From New Look:
    image1xl.jpg

image3xl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Got this dress recently in Tesco (yes ,it was in childrens and I got age 13-14 but it fits, am a size 6-8 in ladies)

This dress also from Tesco children with the 25% discount they have at the moment (ordered online).

This velvet maxi dress from their petite range again with the 25% discount (ordered online).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

deise_girl wrote: »
    €20.20
    <SNIP>
    €18.20
    <SNIP>

Got them both on Asos yesterday when they had the 20% off for students! Sooo happy with the pricing I just hope theyre nice on! :D

Hi Deise! Do you happen to have a link for the first dress? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I got this for £35 in New Look for my work Christmas party

291600201?$zoomPopup$&hei=394&wid=979

Gonna punk it up with this whick was £30 down from £40

279447501?$zoomPopup$&hei=394&wid=979

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hi Deise! Do you happen to have a link for the first dress? Thanks!

Here you go! http://www.asos.com//New-Look/New-Look-Skater-With-Lace-Yoke/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3439529

I dont know if people usually follow up with their posts but I received the two the other day and I just adore them on! Soooooo happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Been looking for a quilted gold chain handbag for ages...think this is the nicest one lv come a cross!

image3xl.jpg

IN LOVE with this scarf

image1xl.jpg

very tempeted to get this....not sure should l get the one with or without the fur :/ what do you think?!

image1xl.jpg

very black and white!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

stop animal cruelty that bag is fab! I'm looking for something black and gold with a chain for my xmas party so I think that'll do nicely! :)

Okay I just bought the bag stop animal cruelty posted above :pac:

Got it on ASOS for about €28 using the code 20EXTRA (valid until midnight)

Also picked up this sweater as I'm in need of knitwear for winter and I'm a sucker for elbow patches :o This was about €21 with the discount.

image1xxl.jpg

• Advertisement

I also just purchased that RI Bag :o

As well as these on Asos, £15 -20%
    image1xl.jpg

And these on newlook.com £24.99 -20% because of a discount code. I bought the black ones after being tempted by this thread back inAugust and I've finall caved and bought the tan too

285308018?$zoomPopup$&hei=394&wid=979

And this, reduced to £10, I have it in burgundy and it's great for work. Love the belt too, it comes to just above the knee.

287698140?$zoomPopup$&hei=394&wid=979

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

And this, reduced to £10, I have it in burgundy and it's great for work. Love the belt too, it comes to just above the knee.

<SNIP>

Love the skirt and the sound of the length. Whats the material like?

It's enough to keep you warm without being heavy. It washes really well too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Hazys my husband has been looking for a slim fitting tweed jacket for a while to no avail! The one you bought looks perfect do you have a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Got this skirt from ASOS, 20% off everything today. I'm quite tall so a bit worried about the length

image1xl.jpg

• Advertisement

Digs wrote: »
    Hazys my husband has been looking for a slim fitting tweed jacket for a while to no avail! The one you bought looks perfect do you have a link?

It's from Jcrew.com

http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441805009&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302032653&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=kaI.v9y&bmLocale=en_IE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Getting into the spirit of Christmas (its not one of those "ironic" jumpers):

900x900px-LL-53b7a8e0_photo.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I was in Kildare Village outlet yesterday and got the below 2 from the Ralph Lauren shop:

Jumper reduced from €135 to €50.

Shirt reduced from €100 to €40 (picture doesn't do it justice, it's much nicer in real life!).

Edited: pics added as attachments as the links weren't working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

BDJW wrote: »
    I was in Kildare Village outlet yesterday and got the below 2 from the Ralph Lauren shop:

Reduced from €135 to €50

<SNIP>

Reduced from €100 to €40 (picture doesn't do it justice, it's much nicer in real life!)

<SNIP>

no pics!

no pics!

Really? They are coming up for me!

no pics!
    BDJW wrote: »
    Really? They are coming up for me!

Edited my original post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

This was a 13-month-belated 21st birthday present; 40.95 with student discount from Vero Moda :)

10103244_Black_001_Main.jpg

http://www.veromoda.com/vero-moda/dresses/maise-sl-mini-dress/10103244,en_GB,pd.html?dwvar_10103244_colorPattern=10103244_Black&forceScope=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Wearing this to a wedding on Friday :)

UK%20karen%20millen%20outlet%20DR164%20SHATTERED%20FLOWER%20PRINT%20DRESS.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Where's that from leahyl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Ordered a few bits from Asos last night.

image1xl.jpg

Snood
    image1xl.jpg

Winter PJs (covered in reindeer and snowflakes :D)
    image1xl.jpg

Clutch
    image3xl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did some outlet shopping before we left the US on Saturday

Red leather gloves from Coach - RRP $98, but got them for $38 with coupon & sale discount

f83726_svrd_a0?$efs_r_main_product$

Kate Spade red leather wallet RRP $199, got it for just under $70 with coupon and discount

kate-spade-flame-kate-spade-new-york-mikas-pond-lacey-wallet-product-1-3286336-778709767_large_flex.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

staple-of-your-style-dress.jpg

I'm hoping that this looks as nice as it does in the pictures. I have a serious modcloth addiction :( (Just in case anyone else has a similar problem, there's 20% off today for cyber monday)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Black Milk just launched their Cyber Sale so I picked up this :D

HP0043-UndesirableShiftDress-5-WEB_1024x1024.png?v=1378424904

42AUD instead of 60 with free shipping so about €30. Delighted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Yes, got the dress in Karen Millen:) I've had to get it altered because as you know Karen Millen sizing is very small so I need the size around the hip area but then the top part is too big :rolleyes:

Collecting it today so I hope to God she's done a good job on it! She's a pretty good seamstress anyway so should be fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

tomissex wrote: »

<SNIP>

I cannot express how much I want this............so I may or may not have ordered it without a second thought. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I got it as well Belle E. Flops :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Loved it so much in white that I ordered it again in red. Perfect for wearing out when it is too cold for a dress.

New Look

288138560?$zoomPopup$&hei=367&wid=968

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Also bought a few necklaces in New Look as well. Sorry I hit reply on the last post before I inputted the pictures!

294552413?$zoomPopup$&hei=367&wid=968
    284171293?$zoomPopup$&hei=367&wid=968
    290765492?$zoomPopup$&hei=367&wid=968#290109199?$zoomPopup$&hei=367&wid=968

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Topshop skirt.

image_zps429d67ee.jpg

Oasis dress.

image_zpsedc4505d.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement