Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

lindtee wrote: »
    Instead of studying for my exam tomorrow I ordered the following:o

Argan Oil - 100mls - Wanted to try this out but didn't want to pay the ridiculous prices for morrocan oil. Worked out at €11.
    2707369253556464_1.jpg

Got the following from iherb.com-

2 x rose hip seed oil (again didn't want to pay the high prices for the branded ones)
    NOW-07595-0.jpg
    This skin wash gets brilliant reviews and is soap free.
    NBC-01026-0.jpg
    Jojoba oil
    NAL-00480-0.jpg

Looking forward to trying them out when they arrive....now to get back to studying:(

Could you post a link to the Rose hip oil, i can't seem to find it on that site...cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

tan11ie wrote: »
    Could you post a link to the Rose hip oil, i can't seem to find it on that site...cheers
    Here you go :)

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Rose-Hip-Seed-Oil-1-fl-oz-30-ml/1147?at=0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

tan11ie wrote: »

Iherb are doing an international shipping special offer if you spend $40 and your order is under 3lbs in weight it is free delivery, otherwise $4 (weight has to be under 3 lbs too) and use REL330 to get $5 off your first order!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

BDJW wrote: »
    Nothing too exciting....

cool-water-deodorant-by-davidoff-2-5-oz-deodorant-spray-glass-men.jpg

A classic .. still love the smell of this .. does funny things to me! :D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Got these two this weekend:

My first maxi dress EVER from Boohoo: hope the size will be o.k.
    http://www.boohoo.com/day-dresses/almira-flower-chain-maxi-dress/invt/azz80204

Got this in Laundry Room in Arnotts
    http://www.thefashionshed.com/women/product/Laundry-Room-Chiffon-Dress-4310.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

603947_main?$hero$

I really like that. How does it hang? And does it come in other colours?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

reallyrose wrote: »
    I really like that. How does it hang? And does it come in other colours?
    I have the same one in a different colour. I bought it last year. It's the most comfortable cardigan ever. I think they have it in pink too this time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I have the same one in a different colour. I bought it last year. It's the most comfortable cardigan ever. I think they have it in pink too this time around.

Ah poo, pink and orange the two worst colours for me. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

reallyrose wrote: »
    Ah poo, pink and orange the two worst colours for me. :(
    It comes in White and Coral too.:)

White http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/knitwear/cardigans/white-slouch-pocket-cardigan-604057

Coral http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/knitwear/cardigans/coral-slouch-pocket-cardigan-602625
    What are the sleeves like? Long or 3/4 length like they look in the photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

3/4 length.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

That is gorgeous.

Is it very low cut at the front?

Oh I haven't got it yet! I didn't word my post very well, I only ordered them yesterday. I'll post back when I get them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I have been on what I can only describe as a spree, the likes of which my wallet has not seen since New York, summer of 2008 (although my sister in law was STILL heard to comment to my boyfriend, "Malari doesn't buy much does she? :rolleyes:)

Green wedges, Next:

http://www.nextdirect.com/ie/en/shopping/women/shoesandboots/39/4

Grey capri pants in Zara:

6119021804_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1300362986706

White loose trousers in Zara:

6917047250_1_1_4.jpg?timestamp=1304524684570

Orange sleeveless, button-back top in Zara:

3666055615_1_1_4.jpg?timestamp=1300296388085

Sally Hansen Airbrush legs:

[Embedded Image Removed]

Essence Mascaras and eye-liner:

[Embedded Image Removed]
    [Embedded Image Removed]
    [Embedded Image Removed]

Sigma concealer and foundation brushes:

F75-2T.jpg
    F60-2T.jpg

Vest in Vero Moda:

http://veromoda.bestsellershop.com/EU/sleeveless/soft-s-l-long-top/270416

Also couldn't find pics or links for:

Turquoise silky, sleeveless top in Zara
    Red short-sleeved, pleated front blouse in Zara
    Purple bangle in Oasis

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭LollieB25

Ordered all from Boo Hoo just came today. Very happy about quality of all products as it's the first time I've used them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Just ordered these for the boyfriend to cheer him up as he's been really sick all day. Got them from Threadless. Feckin love that site.

636x460shirt_guys_01.jpg636x460design_01.jpg

636x460shirt_guys_01.jpg636x460design_01.jpg

I also bought this dress in Debenhams for my niece's communion at the weekend. It looks much nicer on/in real life than it does in the photo. I wore it with incredibly high black heels, a cropped white denim jacket and a black belt to cinch the waist in. You can let the bottom of the skirt down so it's not so ruffled and less poofy (which I did).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

636x460design_01.jpg

that is adorable!!:D love his happy little face :) ah you can get a girls version!!!brilliant!!! do they take long to deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Quaver

I've been lusting after this for a while so I finally decided to treat myself, thank God for Debenhams 10% off...

Urban-Decay-15-Year-Anniversary-24-7-Pencil-Set.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Quaver wrote: »
    I've been lusting after this for a while so I finally decided to treat myself, thank God for Debenhams 10% off...

How much because I've been lusting after that myself!
    And do you have a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nice one Quaver! :D it's an amazing set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Oooh I want!! How much? And what Debenhams was it in??

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Quaver

It was €75 down to €67.50 with the 10% off in Debenhams in Cork. I know Debenhams in Dublin stock Urban Decay as well. I think the eyeliners are €15 each on their own, so really I've saved a fortune...or so I keep telling myself! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cordni

lindtee wrote: »
    Iherb are doing an international shipping special offer if you spend $40 and your order is under 3lbs in weight it is free delivery, otherwise $4 (weight has to be under 3 lbs too) and use REL330 to get $5 off your first order!!:)

Brill thanks for that. Just ordered the oil and some other goodies. Thanks for the discount code. Can I ask is there ever any issues with customs when ordering from this company?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

musical.x wrote: »
    that is adorable!!:D love his happy little face :) ah you can get a girls version!!!brilliant!!! do they take long to deliver?

Yea it's great, they do girls (& kids) versions of all their tshirts. And some hoodies. I've no idea how long delivery takes (having never actually had enough money to buy things from them before - my visa card will ruin me). The site says 1-3 weeks but I'll let you know when it arrives if you want. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

It was €75 down to €67.50 with the 10% off in Debenhams in Cork. I know Debenhams in Dublin stock Urban Decay as well. I think the eyeliners are €15 each on their own, so really I've saved a fortune...or so I keep telling myself! :D

I'm heading to Mahon Point Friday, although I've a funny feeling that there isn't an Urban Decay there.......might have to make a trip into town so instead someday!!! It'll be worth it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

cordni wrote: »
    Brill thanks for that. Just ordered the oil and some other goodies. Thanks for the discount code. Can I ask is there ever any issues with customs when ordering from this company?

I have never had issues anyway, and I've ordered from them about 15+ times. Delivery is usually quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Tk Maxx, €9.99 :D

230832_1717716948359_1401322775_31508451_4900393_n.jpg

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

^ WANT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

I'm heading to Mahon Point Friday, although I've a funny feeling that there isn't an Urban Decay there.......might have to make a trip into town so instead someday!!! It'll be worth it! :)

definitely no urban decay in MP - they certainly have it in town though

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭magztar

Ohhh i had banned myself from buying no more till we move but thats a bargain!!Especially if their are 15euro each..I wonder are they online too??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Yea it's great, they do girls (& kids) versions of all their tshirts. And some hoodies. I've no idea how long delivery takes (having never actually had enough money to buy things from them before - my visa card will ruin me). The site says 1-3 weeks but I'll let you know when it arrives if you want. :)
    that would be great thanks! oh and please let me know what the quality is like too :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement