Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,552 ✭✭✭✭zell12

BlondeLou wrote: »
    or.... Moist Toilet Paper :/
    We are so spoilt!

With the app, 10 x creme egg for €3.90

Not for me.

zell12 wrote: »
    Not for me.

Box of 10 in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

can't find it in the app.
    is it user specific

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

newincity wrote: »
    can't find it in the app.
    is it user specific

Probably store specific.

They are €3.99 in shop, app scan took the extra 9c off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Is it just me or is the scratch and win expiring earlier? I only do shopping once a week so I wouldn’t be using the 50c off until the following Sunday or whatever but it says on it that it expires in 6 days which means it’s gone before I go shopping the following Sunday - cheeky!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

leahyl wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the scratch and win expiring earlier? I only do shopping once a week so I wouldn’t be using the 50c off until the following Sunday or whatever but it says on it that it expires in 6 days which means it’s gone before I go shopping the following Sunday - cheeky!

Mine is still 7 days, but you should just scratch it before the 6 days are up, as you then have another 7 days to redeem whatever you won, so you really have about two weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nice treat this time, toffee hits or Indian sauces. I’ll go with the toffee hits, this is a free treat I really want to get. I’ve actually had a brain wave, r u better of revealing the scratch card right after shopping and then going back in and getting ur free treat straight away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

fin12 wrote: »
    Nice treat this time, toffee hits or Indian sauces. I’ll go with the toffee hits, this is a free treat I really want to get. I’ve actually had a brain wave, r u better of revealing the scratch card right after shopping and then going back in and getting ur free treat straight away?

I often thought about doing it

Handy to go in with Lidl plus app pre activated, get what you want/can

Scratch the card, get whatever it is (spoiler alert it seems to be the two items in the lidl plus section not on the app) and other shopping or stickers (more bargains)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭SourSessions

leahyl wrote:

I noticed this too. 6 days when it used to be 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Yyhhuuu

stdidit wrote: »
    Mine is still 7 days, but you should just scratch it before the 6 days are up, as you then have another 7 days to redeem whatever you won, so you really have about two weeks!

Does this mean if I scratch the card 6 days after receiving it I have 7 days more before I can redeem the free item. If so, this is a good idea as Lidl often dont have these free items in stock when I visited.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Yyhhuuu wrote: »
    Does this mean if I scratch the card 6 days after receiving it I have 7 days more before I can redeem the free item. If so, this is a good idea as Lidl often dont have these free items in stock when I visited.

Yes, it tells you you have 7 days to redeem it when you scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

just added to treats : cakes 50%off ( fruit and cherry cake 1.70e) or deluxe cake 2e
    Also for today only a free premium chocolate , as a treat for International Women's day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

go4it wrote: »
    just added to treats : cakes 50%off ( fruit and cherry cake 1.70e) or deluxe cake 2e
    Also for today only a free premium chocolate , as a treat for International Women's day

They also added half price rice cakes to the croissants
    And vegetarian burgers to the mozzarella ones

11/03
    NqQgbJA.png

go4it wrote: »
    jAlso for today only a free premium chocolate , as a treat for International Women's day
    Hmmm, International Men's Day is not celebrated thus. Lidl do gender discriminate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭SourSessions

zell12 wrote:
    Hmmm, International Men's Day is not celebrated thus. Lidl do gender discriminate

They may not have had the marketing idea then. Give them a chance to do it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Some people are really quick to assume Lidl are out to get them one way or another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

Baggly wrote: »
    Some people are really quick to assume Lidl are out to get them one way or another.

My gender is set to "prefer not to say", I got nothing.
    Is that data that valuable?

Its probably the safe bet to only offer a gender based gift to those who have definitively confirmed their gender - you would only have screenshots and outrage on social media otherwise.

I dont think its a transactional decision to say 'well they havent given us that valuable data, so we arent going to reward them' - its probably more 'we dont know what gender they are, so lets not potentially offend them'.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭rosiem

Only recently downloaded the app but when I try to activate coupons I get a failed to activate notice, is this a known issue I can fix or best to re install ?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭J_A_F_A

Are you logged in?
    rosiem wrote: »
    Only recently downloaded the app but when I try to activate coupons I get a failed to activate notice, is this a known issue I can fix or best to re install ?

Login issue or coverage issue in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭rosiem

J_A_F_A wrote: »
    Are you logged in?

Yep definitely logged in have triple checked and am on WiFi with great signal I might just delete and reinstall.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

The toffee hitz coupon wouldn’t work in store today for me.

The app was working as I got discount on other items.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Father Frisky

rosiem wrote: »

Could just be coverage issue or you're logged out. Try logging in and out. If your name doesn't appear at top of screen in app youre not signed in properly, happened to me before.

You can try this if still not working
    Check if data sharing is on.
    Go to more,
    legal information,
    app analytics,
    Tick data sharing if not ticked already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭gussieg

Went in to get the ladies chocolate , and at the checkout they had a pile of tuc crackers...sweet chilli is delish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

Baggly wrote: »

True. With all the glitches and stock issues, this reward program is still much better than the competition, IMO.

Advertisement