Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bahama Mamas - Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

^ American Psycho :D I'm going to watch that sometime this weekend. Brilliant film.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Any one fancy getting together for this? http://www.gamer-con.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Phobos, you're looking well

Screenshot_20160727-135406_zpsseakqryl.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

:pac: I was talking to Phobos/Tacoman about that before.

Phobos is a bit odd shaped

UTHJBVL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Made a fantasy football league if ye fancy joining

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=1355446-338368

• Advertisement

TacoMan wrote: »

Joined, I usually lose interest after a month though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,503 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The division, yay or nay? I see it's on sale at the moment in ps store.

Also Proco how you finding no man's sky? I was watching your steam but not sure if it would hold my interest.

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Also Proco how you finding no man's sky? I was watching your steam but not sure if it would hold my interest.

Ah sorry, didnt realise you were watching. Its grand, keeping my interest so far anyways.

I believe you were watching my Twitch the other night, never got a popup to say you had sent a message :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Get a hard copy, not a digital copy of the Division imo. It's good, but I think it has a limited lifespan and isn't for everyone. Also, if your intention is to play with lads on Boards, you'll probably have to put in a serious shift to get to their level before it's worthwhile attempting to play it.

I haven't played in a while and Bryan and Kesh were on and I couldn't play with them (in the game, anyway, heh heh heh) cos my gear score was too low. They like crafting.

• Advertisement

I believe you were watching my Twitch the other night, never got a popup to say you had sent a message :/

Must be a bit bugged .

• Registered Users Posts: 29,503 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sound Frankie. Do you have the Underground dlc? Any good? Id only get digital if i decided to go with gold edition

Yeah I'd say would be hard to find people on boards not on low levels.

I actually do have it now, but not played it yet. Downloaded it on Saturday night but it wouldn't work for some reason. Should be fixed up now though, probably give it a go this weekend. Kesh and Bryan have played it anyway, not sure about Gator, Davey or Pho-boss.

If you do go ahead with it, let me know and i'll join you for missions and stuff when I can. I've not played in a while, think my gear score is 185 or something. I can give you anything I pick up too so you can get wedge quicker by selling it etc.

I actually do have it now, but not played it yet. Downloaded it on Saturday night but it wouldn't work for some reason. Should be fixed up now though, probably give it a go this weekend. Kesh and Bryan have played it anyway, not sure about Gator, Davey or Pho-boss.

If you do go ahead with it, let me know and i'll join you for missions and stuff when I can. I've not played in a while, think my gear score is 185 or something. I can give you anything I pick up too so you can get wedge quicker by selling it etc.

The Division can be quite annoying at the start. Your guns are completely useless - you unload magazine after magazine into enemies only to end up getting killed yourself by one or two shots. You may as well be equipped with a pea-shooter and water pistol for all the use they are. Gets better as you progress, but the game just went over my head tbh with all the crafting/gearscores/stats nonsense.

No Man's Sky though, what a game! It might even overtake GTAO as the G.O.A.T. imo.

edit - just realised GTAO is an anagram of G.O.A.T. maybe not anymore.....

Do any of ye sell or trade in games when you are finished with them?

Jordan 199 wrote: »

Haven't in a while because I've only bought games i want to keep or there's nothing out that interests me (this I've noticed is a growing issue), but I would. Think the last time I traded in was 360 GTA for PS4 GTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Have done a good few times in smiths. Handy if you have a game your not mad about. If it's a fairly new title you get around 30 to 40 for it which is much better than it sitting on shelf.

Reminds me I must trade in dirt rally while it's still new enough. Not much worth trading it in for at the min though in my opinion.

Have done a good few times in smiths. Handy if you have a game your not mad about. If it's a fairly new title you get around 30 to 40 for it which is much better than it sitting on shelf.

Reminds me I must trade in dirt rally while it's still new enough. Not much worth trading it in for at the min though in my opinion.

I did my first trade in last year as it helped with the cost of a collectors edition of a game I got. I'll probably do the same this year.

• Advertisement

I like turtles.

And sports, I like sports too.

Think the last time I traded in was 360 GTA for PS4 GTA.

I love my Xbox 360. It's a fine console.

I do have some laugh with the guys I play with on the Xbox.
    The other night we were talking about movies and one of the guys was telling us he didnt watch the likes of Star Wars or Game of Thrones because they're not real, he prefers real movies.
    The more we talked about it, the funnier it got with how he summed up some movies so we tried to convince him to do a Podcast.
    Eventually myself and Dan decided to Broadcast over Twitch and have it recorded that way so we did but not everyone included their Audio.
    Anyway, for about 2 hours or so we talked utter s**te and had a laugh, I uploaded the broadcast to Youtube and then downloaded the Audio which I have put on Soundcloud.

We've called it ****e N' Giggles Rants & Review
    So this is just a bit of a test to see what reaction we get but we are thinking about doing something like this once a week, if anyone wants to have a listen the first 30 minutes are here http://bit.ly/2aQXPx0 the rest will come eventually, I am still figuring out how things work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I do have some laugh with the guys I play with on the Xbox.
    The other night we were talking about movies and one of the guys was telling us he didnt watch the likes of Star Wars or Game of Thrones because they're not real, he prefers real movies.
    The more we talked about it, the funnier it got with how he summed up some movies so we tried to convince him to do a Podcast.
    Eventually myself and Dan decided to Broadcast over Twitch and have it recorded that way so we did but not everyone included their Audio.
    Anyway, for about 2 hours or so we talked utter s**te and had a laugh, I uploaded the broadcast to Youtube and then downloaded the Audio which I have put on Soundcloud.

We've called it ****e N' Giggles Rants & Review
    So this is just a bit of a test to see what reaction we get but we are thinking about doing something like this once a week, if anyone wants to have a listen the first 30 minutes are here http://bit.ly/2aQXPx0 the rest will come eventually, I am still figuring out how things work.

Ha. Willow was brilliant..i stuck it on face book for gav if thats alright let me know next time your doing it

Yeah its fine, i actually texted it to him last night.
    We're going to have to arrange a movie Night I was telling him, bring him to see something like Super Man or other fantasy stuff to expand his movie taste lol

For anyone that's interested, here is the second part of the podcast https://goo.gl/KF31Hb

I created a head to head league to go with the above, might give an extra bit of interest to it .

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=1642388-748110

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I created a head to head league to go with the above, might give an extra bit of interest to it .

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=1642388-748110

Can't seem to join it, I click the link, then brought to my FF status page :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Can't seem to join it, I click the link, then brought to my FF status page :confused:

Yeah it does that. If you go the leagues page after that you should see one in the head to head section

• Advertisement

This the code to enter 1642388-748110

Advertisement