Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General TV/Movie/VideoGame Thread-Use Spoiler Tags for Spoilers!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Tinie wrote: »
    Did you even pay attention to the story?

What am I missing beside it being a Neuton Bomb if you want to be technical?

Explain to me how Batman got back on the island while you are at it? :D

The film is a modern classic, but not the master piece that TDK was. And it did live up to the hype, and then some.

Totally disagree obviously. *** film.

I didnt over think the film.

Neither did I but there was so much that wasn't explained that I couldn't immerse myself and go with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

rovert wrote: »

After the bomb went off?

Wayne said he fixed the autopilot in the bat. Pretty simple to work out what happened there. :D

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    After the bomb went off?

No when he was in the prison pit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

What am I missing beside it being a Neuton Bomb if you want to be technical?

They said he fixed the autopilot during the closing montage, which means that batman had ejected from the aircraft a long time before the plane went out over the sea. Its not rocket science.

Totally disagree obviously. *** film.
    Are you saying its a 3 star film, or a shít film thats blocked out?

Neither did I but there was so much that wasn't explained that I couldn't immerse myself and go with it.
    Do you need everything to be explained though? Its a pretty straight forward film tbh :confused:

I'm glad Nolan doesn't treat the viewers like idiots and has to explain every twist and act to the audience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

No when he was in the prison pit.
    Hes the mother fúckin batman, thats why. :cool:

Im sure if you go to IMDb, some guy has put up a detailed explanation as to how he got back, but I couldn't care less about it, as its irrelevant to the story.

They said he fixed the autopilot during the closing montage, which means that batman had ejected from the aircraft a long time before the plane went out over the sea. Its not rocket science..

What wasn't what I was talking about hence a new paragraph. See my previous post.
    Are you saying its a 3 star film, or a shít film thats blocked out?.

It was a cliched action film nothing truly special. Doesn't fit well with the franchise the previous two were a lot more realistic and grounded.
    lad Nolan doesn't treat the viewers like idiots and has to explain every twist and act to the audience.

That talking point is applicable to Inception but not this film. Some of the issues with this film can't be resolved by the viewer at all.
    Hes the mother fúckin batman, thats why. :cool:

Techinally he was Bruce Wayne as he was stripped of his gadgets.
    Im sure if you go to IMDb, some guy has put up a detailed explanation as to how he got back, but I couldn't care less about it, as its irrelevant to the story.

Sorry but it is. It is a big enough question that it needed an explanation no interest in an IMDb page or reading a graphic novel to see IF they is an answer. Just lazy storytelling/detail work. WWE level writing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

What plot holes exactly? Im interested to hear what plot holes there were, as I didnt notice anything major, but in saying that, I didnt over think the film.

ok let me see, police buried for 3 months and yet when they arrive back on top not one of them has long hair or a stubble

wayne entrusts his entire company to a woman he barely knows, we know nobody has spoken to wayne for 8 years and we were never introduced to her during the first two movies so she can't have been that important to him

wayne walks with a limp at start of movie, we see him putting on what looks like a knee brace to fix limp, after bane beats him up and throws him in prison no limp, so i guess bane was nice enough to let him keep the special knee brace

how did wayne get back into gotham?? the bridges were all down and all other access in or out was guarded so no-one comes in or out and yet bruce no money, no batsuit, no nothing waltzes back into gotham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

rossie1977 wrote: »
    wayne entrusts his entire company to a woman he barely knows, we know nobody has spoken to wayne for 8 years and we were never introduced to her during the first two movies so she can't have been that important to him

Wasnt she meant to be someone who he had done a lot of business with? Some energy company or something? Knowing her personally might not matter in business. But he made sure he got to know her personally... If ya know what i mean? :p
    wayne walks with a limp at start of movie, we see him putting on what looks like a knee brace to fix limp, after bane beats him up and throws him in prison no limp, so i guess bane was nice enough to let him keep the special knee brace

You just gave me a mental image of Bane undressing bruce and seeing the brace and going "now now... cant be having that"
    (I think i need sleep)
    how did wayne get back into gotham?? the bridges were all down and all other access in or out was guarded so no-one comes in or out and yet bruce no money, no batsuit, no nothing waltzes back into gotham

What about his old spot? Down near the river docks that you get to through the container lift thing. The place with floor and ceiling light tiles. I'm sure that place should have some emergency exit/entrance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

This thread is always good for a laugh when I come on here. I'm sure the fact that he was trained by Liam Neeson and the boys and he's got genius intelligence meant that he was able to figure out some sort of route back into Gotham City without being killed. The fact of the matter for me, personally, is that, with everything combined in this movie, for those few hours, my disbelief almost ceased to exist. Like a really good wrestling match. It was sheer escapism for me, and I can't fault it for that. I don't care about the smaller details much.

This thread is always good for a laugh when I come on here. I'm sure the fact that he was trained by Liam Neeson and the boys and he's got genius intelligence meant that he was able to figure out some sort of route back into Gotham City without being killed. The fact of the matter for me, personally, is that, with everything combined in this movie, for those few hours, my disbelief almost ceased to exist. Like a really good wrestling match. It was sheer escapism for me, and I can't fault it for that. I don't care about the smaller details much.

These aren't smaller details. I didn't go in making notes I was looking for escapism too. The city was under seige and under threat from a Neutron Bomb. How Bruce Wayne as Bruce Wayne does require an answer.

This film had way too many issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

A small point, but didn't Bane say his mask holds his face together and delivers painkillers to him? He'd be off his face the entire time then. Also if his mask itself actually held his face together he'd be getting constant serious infections. His skin/fascia etc would need to be cleanly healed together and forming a barrier. Well it's no more stupidly offensive as punching a guy's vertebrae back into place.

Thinking on it, a neutron bomb destroying Gotham is too big a threat for it to be believable that it might happen. Unlike, say, a ship with a few hundred citizens or prisoners; which you could conceive them killing off. So although bigger in scope, it fell much flatter. I suppose poisoning the whole city with a hallucinogen from the water pipes is just as big. Yes? No?

jaykhunter wrote: »
    A small point, but didn't Bane say his mask holds his face together and delivers painkillers to him? He'd be off his face the entire time then. Also if his mask itself actually held his face together he'd be getting constant serious infections. His skin/fascia etc would need to be cleanly healed together and forming a barrier. Well it's no more stupidly offensive as punching a guy's vertebrae back into place.

Not sure about that one, Jay. I think the mask just delivers him small amounts of morphine to help dull the pain of all his injuries. And if it causes him to be off his face that could tie in well with his character in ways. Not like the joker off his face but more one of those lads who you see on nights out that you know is after taking a few hits who is also drunk and got a can of red bull in hand.
    Thinking on it, a neutron bomb destroying Gotham is too big a threat for it to be believable that it might happen. Unlike, say, a ship with a few hundred citizens or prisoners; which you could conceive them killing off. So although bigger in scope, it fell much flatter. I suppose poisoning the whole city with a hallucinogen from the water pipes is just as big. Yes? No?

Yeah I thought that. But I didn't mind.
    I suppose like Stereomaniac said, this movie was like a great wrestling match and I would compare the bomb destroying the city akin to a match such as Undertakers WM matches.
    You know he's going to win, but how exactly is he?
    The constant back and forth of them having a plan to stop it and it and then that going tits up is classic near fall territory.
    But, i'm glad that the bomb going off did destroy something other than what we expected it to in Batman himself.

Something else i was thinking about last night that actually ties in nicely to that idea of the bomb 'killing' batman;
    In the last movie he was nearly obsessed in stepping down and handing over the reigns for the hero of gotham to Dent so he could spend some quality time with his squeeze. But then what happened, happened.
    I think Batman was simply more than happy for him to ride off into the sunset and have everybody believe he had died because he knew that Blake/Robin could be Gotham's new hero.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Typing this up before reading back over the previous few pages. These are my thoughts untainted by others opinions or reviews :P

I enjoyed it, but compared to The Avengers, I didn't love it. There were a lot of minor little problems for me; I knew enough about Raj (sp?) to know Bane wasn't his kid and thus was able to quickly piece together Talia. Even still, I had a feeling the woman was bad since she came out of nowhere and yet was given total trust by Bruce. I also felt Bane kind of fizzled out; he was a tank and a monster for ages and then he just becomes a lacky and gets blown up by Catwoman. Just felt that was really anticlimatic. The pacing was weird too, jumping eight years, then 5 months, then slowing ten minutes down to a half hour. There wasn't much time to slow down and digest what was happening. And don't get me started on Blake's line of logic to discovering Batman's identity. "I saw you smiling once but I knew it was a fake smile, ergo you're Batman. Nyah!". I also felt Catwoman was woefully miscast. I love Anne Hathaway, but she's too....gentle...to be Catwoman. There was a lot of predictable moments ("Hey, here's this huge doomsday weapon I built, but don't tell anyone! Hey, the autopilot is broken! oh hohoho!" "Just for safety, I hoarded all the most dangerous weapons we have into one place! That won't backfire at all!" ). There's foreshadowing, and then there's neon signs pointing out something is going to be relevant later in the film. And there were a few dialogue plotholes which were annoying ("I didn't see light till I was a man!"; cut to prison which has a giant hole in the ceiling...) but they aren't film ruining.

Thats the bad. Now for the good. The first two acts were brilliant, even if the film did fizzle out later on. Blake was a very good character who was well portrayed. Bane was a really good foil for Batman and even if he was inevitably beaten too easily, I enjoyed how he pretty much dominated Batman both physically and mentally. Bale and Cane are great in their roles, I loved Cillian Murphy's cameo, OWEN FROM TORCHWOOD! and some amazing action set pieces.

So basically, well directed, well acted (despite a miscast) let down by a story which went a cliched route and just faded away.

Gonna read back over the topic now and see what others are saying :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭OU812

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Way too soon to be talking about a reboot imo but whomever takes on the job of the Batman reboot/sequels (continuation after TDKR), they have tough boots to fill, Nolan's Batman trilogy is a masterpiece

I would love to see Nolan in about 8 or 10 years time maybe came back with a second trilogy

There is talk/rumours of Catwoman spin off with Hathaway

They should do Nightwing with the Blake/Robin character. Perfect setup for it.

Although it's left totally open for Batman's return ad he gifted Commissioner Gordan a new Batlight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,494 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I also felt Catwoman was woefully miscast. I love Anne Hathaway, but she's too....gentle...to be Catwoman.

I was very sceptical about Hathaway's casting as Catwoman beforehand but as Nolan's Catwoman I think she did very well and out of the trilogy as a whole she was best as Batman/Bruce's love interest at least her and Bale had chemistry imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

OU812 wrote: »
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Way too soon to be talking about a reboot imo but whomever takes on the job of the Batman reboot/sequels (continuation after TDKR), they have tough boots to fill, Nolan's Batman trilogy is a masterpiece

I would love to see Nolan in about 8 or 10 years time maybe came back with a second trilogy

There is talk/rumours of Catwoman spin off with Hathaway

They should do Nightwing with the Blake/Robin character. Perfect setup for it.

Although it's left totally open for Batman's return ad he gifted Commissioner Gordan a new Batlight

But John Blake isn't robin

His "real" name is Robin

These aren't smaller details. I didn't go in making notes I was looking for escapism too. The city was under seige and under threat from a Neutron Bomb. How Bruce Wayne as Bruce Wayne does require an answer.

This film had way too many issues.
    It's just a movie, man. If you didn't like it, don't dwell on it, it's not worth it.

It's just a movie, man. If you didn't like it, don't dwell on it, it's not worth it.

With such big films, I find if you can talk out your problems with the movie, it makes you feel better about the film and ultimately enjoy it more. I was sadly disappointed by the movie also but the discussion has me raring to see it a 2nd time.

• Advertisement

His "real" name is Robin

No, his real name is Joseph Gordon Levitt.

:P

We're wrestling fans. Picking stuff apart is in our blood :P

His "real" name is Robin

That doesn't make him the superhero robin?

There's more than just Dick Grayson, and Blake is simply Nolan's newest Robin, a more realistic, non-spandex wearing version of the sidekick. His backstory is basically an accumulation of three different comic-book versions of Robin....

First off, the "Robin" namecheck was just an in-joke, a little nod to fans, (I actually thought it was a little clumsy, could have been better executed like seeing paperwork of his legal namechange coming through for example).

Secondly, Nightwing was several characters over the comics, & presumably can be any future character. I don't think JGL will be the new "Batman", he'd want his own identity - emulate rather than impersonate, because he'd know that people would know he's been replaced (unlike the "dread pirate Roberts").

A nightwing movie would be a logical extension to the brand - hasn't been done before, is darker & we already have the origin story taken care of. CN could write & exec produce & someone else could direct.

There's more than just Dick Grayson, and Blake is simply Nolan's newest Robin, a more realistic, non-spandex wearing version of the sidekick. His backstory is basically an accumulation of three different comic-book versions of Robin....

His back story isn't the first cousin of three different robin accumulated,

• Advertisement

I'm trying to delay watching Breaking Bad because I know it's the last one and it will have a cnut of a cliff hanger at the end :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm trying to delay watching Breaking Bad because I know it's the last one and it will have a cnut of a cliff hanger at the end :(

yep big end and crap forgot it was two mini seasons to end it, didnt think this was the last one for now. The Newsroom last weak, BB this week, seems ill have to break out some old tv to watch

It wasnt actually that bad an ending. The end of Season 4 was worse. I wanted Season 5 to start straight away! As awesome as it was, I can cope with that ending without going insane waiting for the next episode. :D

I had expected that as soon as I found out it was split in two, I just didnt know how it would happen. That might be why I dont find it that hard to deal with.

Renamed the Batman thread to the above. I want to talk about Breaking Bad with you guys but I don't want anyone in the Off-Topic to wander in & have it spoiled!

First off I was very relieved with how they ended this half of S5. A lot happened, and I don't think I could take another nerve-wracking drama like the end of last season. It was nice to finally have Walt enjoy a bit of his hard work and things to finally look up. Of course that always means something horrible's going to happen (re: The train episode and the conclusion)

Couple of questions :
    1) Why did Jesse break down after Walt dropped the bag off at his place?

2) How do you think Hank will go about this?

3) That stopwatch sequence with the band music was horrific. Really graphic. End one problem, bigger one up next!

4) Do you think the blonde new guy helping Walt cook is 'made' since he's Walt's first port of call if something needs doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

1) Why did Jesse break down after Walt dropped the bag off at his place?

I would say out of relief. He had contemplated having to kill Walt, or at least was prepared to defend himself with the gun. Walt just showing up and giving him the money must have been a surprise. It also shows, for me, how much Walt has got under Jesse's skin with the manipulation this season.

2) How do you think Hank will go about this?

I have no idea. I'm stumped. He definitely knows. But will he go out and just accuse him in front of the family etc etc. He's spending 9months in the bathroom haha.

3) That stopwatch sequence with the band music was horrific. Really graphic. End one problem, bigger one up next!

I absolutely loved it. So so violent. Whats the bigger problem?

4) Do you think the blonde new guy helping Walt cook is 'made' since he's Walt's first port of call if something needs doing?

Todd? I don't think Walt cares about anyone if he doesn't have a use for them. Todd is currently useful with his connections and willingness to work. I dont know what I make of him as a character yet. I don't know,I think Walt might be realising he regrets losing Jesse. The discussion in Jesses house about "the old days" etc just made me see, a glimpse of the old Walt.

All in all, a great half series. Its set everything up perfectly for what I'm sure will be an action packed last 8 episodes. I'm not sure what to make of Walt anymore, I don't know if I'm for or against him. In earlier seasons, when Hank came close to finding out, I was always hoping he wouldn't, rooting for Walt. Now that he has found out, I don't know how to feel about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,284 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Maybe put the Breaking Bad stuff in spoiler tags if you don't want people wandering in and being spoiled? Or rename the thread to say Breaking Bad spoilers?

I'm only starting the entire series so I'll be up to date before the final episodes and won't have as much time to wait.

D.Q wrote: »
    I absolutely loved it. So so violent. Whats the bigger problem?

Todd? I don't think Walt cares about anyone if he doesn't have a use for them. Todd is currently useful with his connections and willingness to work. I dont know what I make of him as a character yet. I don't know,I think Walt might be realising he regrets losing Jesse. The discussion in Jesses house about "the old days" etc just made me see, a glimpse of the old Walt.
    Ah i meant that he got rid of the possible squealers, also got out, enjoy the brief dinner & chat by the pool, cause now he's got Hank to deal with!

Yep, Todd's an odd cat alright. He's quite unassuming to look at but he's also a cold-blooded killer, and he knows what to say and to whom. I didn't think he'd last after the Train episode, same with Lilly as well actually. She's quite a time bomb. Pretty much the exact opposite to Gus!

Since we're ticking down to the end, I do hope Hank discovers it and it all comes out in the wash. No sense having a neat and quiet end, the series and the characters arcs are coming to a close, and everything they'd hope would never come out, let's see this worst case scenario!

Definitely was odd seeing Walt act almost back to normal in this episode, doing the right thing with Jesse, not talking like meth is the only thing he has left in his life. I can't see how it's gonna work out well but that'll be the fun of it!

Was it mentioned, how come Walt's not the cook for the Philadelphia distribution anymore? Thought he was gonna leave New Mexico for that.

As i said in the episode thread in relation to Hank's next move:

CMpunked wrote: »
    Hank can't rat Walt out, he knows what will happen.
    His whole livelihood will be destroyed.
    They fired his boss, whatshisname, moustache dude just for having gus over for dinner.

Can you imagine what they would do to Hank if they know that the drug lord was his dam brother in law?!

Furthering on from that I can't see him letting on he knows anything. He isn't going to want to believe it. So he could start following Walt around.
    And if Walt is well and truly 'out' he wont find much and its going to wreck his head. I expect around half way through the second half he just cracks and straight out asks him the truth and Walt will admit it because the cancer has come back and he tells him why.

Something like that anyway.

When Walt came over to Jesse I thought/hoped he had gotten them a new RV so they could go old school :D

There's a good article about Breaking Bad as the cover story of the current issue of Rolling Stone.

When Walt came over to Jesse I thought/hoped he had gotten them a new RV so they could go old school :D

Honestly so did I, especially as Walt said he had a present for him right after the RV conversation and yeah Jesse dropped the gun once he realised that it was the money and not anything else and showed his relief. He had been living off the grid since the prison killings went down and it would seem contemplated killing Walt.

I'd say Hank is 100% sure W.W is Walter White now, but would not move on it even to tell people of his suspicions (which if unproven wouldnt make him look good tbh) until he has proof. How he will get that proof? my guess would be something to do with Walt interacting with Jesse (maybe their hanging out and reminiscing will become more common now that they are both out). However the most likely thing seing as it is Hank on his trail would be for Walt and Skylar's marriage issues, Carwash & Gambling story to be looked into more, although obviously the fact that Walt payed for Hank's rehab might cause him to turn a blind eye to where Walt's early money came from. Seing as there will be several episodes left and Hank is now onto him I wouldnt be surprised if a number of these things happen plus perhaps Todd (always liked him since Friday Night Lights) will try and cook by himself or something similar (assume all the gear is there and we did see him trying seriously to learn from walt.

BB is an odd one though cos more than any other show im not sure who to root for. I guess Walt is still an anti hero but tbh I like Hank.

Why have my posts been moved to the off topic thread?

Answered in the Off-Topic thread. Should've labelled this thread better - it's a thread made specifically for spoilers, everything else goes into the off-topic thread.

Good stuff BH. Are there any other plot points that are unresolved? Like if Jesse were to find a Lilly of the Valley plant at Walts? I guess also that Walt never saved Jesse's gf (Jane I think) but there's no reason to come clean with that now.

Can only imagine what Jesse thought might be in the money bag. Mike, maybe?

Definitely, the carwash and gambling (and tracking Walter & Jesse) seems the first port of call. I do think although Hank's alarms are going off he'll be looking for alternatives to believe it isn't Walt, as it'll ruin two families' lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I actually thought Walt was going to tell Jesse that the cancer had come back hence the reminiscing and such, just when I thought the show was going to fizzle out to it's break Hank finds the book,hard to say what Hank will do now he seems kind of disillusioned (His job conversation with Walt)

Roll on SOA!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,213 ✭✭✭✭Penn

EdK wrote: »
    I actually thought Walt was going to tell Jesse that the cancer had come back hence the reminiscing and such, just when I thought the show was going to fizzle out to it's break Hank finds the book,hard to say what Hank will do now he seems kind of disillusioned (His job conversation with Walt)

Roll on SOA!

There was three months between Hank being disillusioned and the ending, so I'd say Hank just accepted the fact that Heisenberg eluded him and he'd now never catch him.

Now that he knows it's Walt though, it's definitely going to kick off. I imagine Hank will have to try find more evidence first as the book wouldn't nearly be enough on it's own. We saw how obsessed he became with trying to catch both Gus and Mike. Now that he knows it's Walt, he's going to be unstoppable in trying to get evidence and taking Walt down.

Also, I have high hopes for SOA. Season 3 nearly lost me, but Season 4 was f*cking mega. If they can keep that up, it's going to be brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,494 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Speaking of Jane from Breaking Bad, anyone watch Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 very funny but a short first season at least it is back for a second season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Finally watched the new episode of Dexter there.. WOW!! Absolutely incredible, that final scene was worthy of a season finale not a season opener!!!

Finally watched the new episode of Dexter there.. WOW!! Absolutely incredible, that final scene was worthy of a season finale not a season opener!!!
    The fingerprint app was a little much!

Was worried they werent going to go with it considering how thick Deb was throughout the episode. Delighted they did the right thing in the end.

Either that, or prison were the only ways to keep it interesting.

I think they've definitely set up for a big character death this season.. I reckon it's gonna be
    LeGuerta.. Especially how they set up her finding the blood sample.. And then the stuff about Doakes and The Bay Harbour Butcher.. Actually my favourite thing about this episode was all the callbacks to season 1 & 2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

The fingerprint app was a little much!
    I thought so too (and I've worked in forensics!) but a very similar thing does exist and is produced by Motorola. It's obviously not as slick as the one in the show though!

It was a great opener and the pace has definitely picked up which is a good thing as it started to slide a little in seasons 5 & 6. The kid they got to play the younger version of him looked scarily like him too!

Moved this here out of fear that i'd spoil Dexter on myself, wont be back home till next Sunday and that will be my first chance to see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

So I am assuming we don't need spoiler tags anymore.....right.......

What a start to the season - incredible!

Walter I can see what you are saying about them killing off Laguerta - I hope they do.....wrecks my head she does!

In the books - she is a total moron and everyone thinks so she (book spoiler in tags)
    dies at the end of the first one
    and I wish they did that in the show too!

When dexter walked in and deb had found everything including the blood slides I went mental - amazing scene:

- "Are you a serial Killer?"
    - "Yes"

**goosebumps**

I cannot wait until next week!

• Advertisement

So I am assuming we don't need spoiler tags anymore.....right.......

What a start to the season - incredible!

Walter I can see what you are saying about them killing off Laguerta - I hope they do.....wrecks my head she does!

In the books - she is a total moron and everyone thinks so she (book spoiler in tags)
    dies at the end of the first one
    and I wish they did that in the show too!

When dexter walked in and deb had found everything including the blood slides I went mental - amazing scene:

- "Are you a serial Killer?"
    - "Yes"

**goosebumps**

I cannot wait until next week!
    That scene was absolutely incredible and for me was as amazing as when Dexter finds Rita in the bathtub.. Hopefully this season will live up to this opening episode but it's certainly gonna be tough to do!!

Advertisement