Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malta

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,125 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Just home from Sliema myself, couldn't get over the amount of cranes and construction work currently taking place in Sliema, and the island as a whole. Puts Dublin's skyline to shame! Sliema was the perfect level of quiet/busy for me anyways, and can always go to St Julian's if wanting something busier.

Valetta was lovely alright, very clean too. Mdina very peaceful too. Thought Gozo was horrendous tho to be honest and wouldn't go back if you paid me, although maybe we were just brought to the wrong spots.

Public transport is very impressive I found too. Never waiting more than 6 mins for any bus to all the main spots and that Sliema-Valetta ferry is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Anyone in silema recently? Is it quiet? Heading there myself.

Advertisement