Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai find naked man whipped on crucifix in Dublin club, naked audience watch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

You mean, as oppose to getting it for free...? Don't really understand what you're asking here.

If it's OK to pay for a massage because I like how it feels, is it OK to pay for a hand job because I like how it feels. If not why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

https://digitalcommons.uri.edu/dignity/vol3/iss2/5/

Most prostitutes have a traumatic brain injury. But sure lookit having the head bet off ya during commercial rough sex is almost the same as picking mushrooms. There or thereabouts anyway.

On a side note of kinkiness, I was in Lidl today, and saw a "shirt steamer", which looked like something from "Are You Being Served?" Basically the steam blew up the shirt erectly, which put me in mind of a blow up doll for spinsters. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If it's OK to pay for a massage because I like how it feels, is it OK to pay for a hand job because I like how it feels. If not why not?

Ah, ok. Then yes, as long as both parites consent without pressure.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Gruffalox wrote: »
    https://digitalcommons.uri.edu/dignity/vol3/iss2/5/

Most prostitutes have a traumatic brain injury. But sure lookit having the head bet off ya during commercial rough sex is almost the same as picking mushrooms. There or thereabouts anyway.

Survey doesn't sugges that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

Ah, ok. Then yes, as long as both parites consent without pressure.

That's all I was saying from the start. Womens/mens bodies, womens/mens choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/woman-who-denies-running-club-where-naked-man-on-crucifix-was-whipped-to-appeal-decision-striking-out-bid-to-join-legal-proceedings-39366679.html

The Circuit Court has been asked "to direct that Hilda Conway forfeit her tenancy of a basement night club at 127 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin, which [it is] alleged had been used as a brothel and for staging Sadomasochistic practices.

Conway, of Claremont Road, Sandymount, Dublin, denies having been associated with the running of such activities in the club"

Is it not time that we just allow these kinds of facilities to carry-on in trade, all above board, paying their taxes and giving enjoyment to the people? Honestly, what harm are they doing?

Was everyone in the basement there of their own free will?

Survey doesn't sugges that.

Sorry, Princess, which part of the following is not ''most''...?

Violence is pervasive in prostitution and can cause traumatic brain injury (TBI). This study estimated the prevalence and demographic correlates of TBI among 66 women and transwomen in prostitution. Ninety-five percent had sustained head injuries, either by being hit in the head with objects and/or having their heads slammed into objects. Sixty-one percent had sustained head injuries in prostitution. The women described acute and chronic symptoms resulting from head injury and/or concussions. These included dizziness, depressed mood, headache, sleep difficulty, poor concentration, memory problems, difficulty following directions, low frustration tolerance, fatigue, and appetite and weight changes. Screening for TBI is crucial to the care of prostituted women.

Gruffalox wrote: »
    Sorry, Princess, which part of the following is not ''most''...?

This study estimated the prevalence and demographic correlates of TBI among 66 women and transwomen in prostitution.

In other words, they were chosen for the survey BECAUSE they had sustained a brain injury.

This study estimated the prevalence and demographic correlates of TBI among 66 women and transwomen in prostitution.

In other words, they were chosen for the survey BECAUSE they had sustained a brain injury.

Link that shows an even bigger percentage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,607 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

splinter65 wrote: »
    Was everyone in the basement there of their own free will?

Yes.
    Take it from me.
    I wasn't there but I know people who were. It was a Hallowe'en party.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,757 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If they can't prove there was money exchanged for sex I don't see a problem here. I see in the paper prostitution was alleged but I don't see details of the transactions. If its just a door fee or something I think that would fail prosecution, you can get charged to enter a pub, if someone screws you in the bathroom that's not related. Even if they all paid to be there to simply whip this dude's bum, is that illegal activity? I presume crucifix guy was just a willing volunteer because that's his kink.

Someone I knew a few years ago was telling me about the BDSM scene in Greenville. Not my bag, but they would get together in similar situations for consensual activity, normally exhibition. The description of what happened here sounds fairly similar, though in the Greenville case i dont recall if there was actual intercourse going on or just that type of BDSM foreplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,299 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

More in the Guards line to concentrate on gangland crime rather than wasting their time with some lad in a gimp suit getting his arse cheeks whipped.

Day Lewin wrote: »
    Yes.
    Take it from me.
    I wasn't there but I know people who were. It was a Hallowe'en party.

Gardai showed up at a private Halloween party?

More in the Guards line to concentrate on gangland crime rather than wasting their time with some lad in a gimp suit getting his arse cheeks whipped.

As long as the guy getting whipped was willing....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,304 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Maybe the fella getting his arse whipped was trafficked/forced into it?

As long as the guy getting whipped was willing....

Well I doubt they took him off the street and forced him into it, bit of a mystery how he got his rocks off by it but different strokes (literally) for different folks and all that I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Dead right. Each to their own. A good buddy of mine back when we were about 18 used to enjoy his girlfriend pouring hot candle wax on his balls. It's a strange world out there but if that what excites people so be it.

Gardai showed up at a private Halloween party?

When it's held in a premises it isn't completely private. I don't know if the place had a liquor license but it was presenting as a nightclub,
    With a mixture of fetish and swinger "entertainment"
    There are laws about mixing alcohol on premises, and public decency, nudity etc.
    Also a small of weed was reported and that's not legal either.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,304 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

As an aside I had a business acquaintance involved in this whole scene in dublin, with his wife

He used to go out clubbing with her on a sort of leash, she had a shaved head

I met them once in city centre as they were on the way to a club. They seemed sort of embarrassed and shady over it all.

Both of them were plonkers to deal with business wise.

• Advertisement

Har har!
    No.

An awful lot of the people doing it are seriously vulnerable. Of course certain types of people enjoy their pleasures even more if is subjects others to humiliation. That's the basis of a lot, but most certainly not all, of it.

There is trafficking going on now that its illegal so your argument for keeping it that way doesn't stack up.

A good buddy of mine back when we were about 18 used to enjoy his girlfriend pouring hot candle wax on his balls. .

Well that's enough internet for today.

tumblr_ouwjjyqc1C1rtl73po1_400.gifv

Dead right. Each to their own. A good buddy of mine back when we were about 18 used to enjoy his girlfriend pouring hot candle wax on his balls. It's a strange world out there but if that what excites people so be it.

:eek:

That's one way to wax 'em.

No mention of human trafficking tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 23,678 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Complaint was made by the landlord of the premises -

Forensic accountant and landlord Liam Grant has asked the Circuit Civil Court to direct that Hilda Conway forfeit her tenancy of a basement night club at 127 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin, which he alleged had been used as a brothel and for staging Sadomasochistic practices.

As scarcely resourced as they are, Gardaí can investigate claims of a brothel being run at a premises and tackle gangland crime at the same time (killing two birds with the one stone in some cases),

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Golf balls go further when waxed.
    Apparently

Ah, the undiscovered delights of wax play.
    I could a tail unfold.
    Oops, but I won't!

Lads, yez don't know what yer missin.

• Advertisement

Complaint was made by the landlord of the premises -

Forensic accountant and landlord Liam Grant has asked the Circuit Civil Court to direct that Hilda Conway forfeit her tenancy of a basement night club at 127 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin, which he alleged had been used as a brothel and for staging Sadomasochistic practices.

As scarcely resourced as they are, Gardaí can investigate claims of a brothel being run at a premises and tackle gangland crime at the same time (killing two birds with the one stone in some cases),

It was consenting adults, not my cup of tea but they weren't doing anything illegal.

People need to stop being curtin twitchers and stay out of others sex lives.

Advertisement