Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transgender agenda?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭SoupMonster

Laws protecting tg people are to prepare humans to connect with artificial intelligence?

Without wanting to give the impression I give any credence to the idea, I am interested in how you connect these two concepts

https://www.amazon.com/Transgender-Transhuman-Manifesto-Freedom-Form/dp/0615489427

Also have a look at Martine Rothblatt's wiki page. Sirius money behind the transhumanism nonsense.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Only 4% of the bus-drivers are female. There's a higher proportion of women in the higher paying administrative roles. Simple maths will tell you that women in that company should, on average, be earning more. But that isn't the case.

I think you're missing the point. The first line of the article says: "The base salaries of Dublin Bus’s female employees are on average 6 per cent higher than they are for male employees".

It's only when allowances and OT are factored in that they earn less.

I'm saying, if this was reversed and you chose an industry where women were over-represented at the lower levels...... There's usually uproar and a clamour for 'equality'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I'm saying, if this was reversed and you chose an industry where women were over-represented at the lower levels...... There's usually uproar and a clamour for 'equality'.

What uproar?

These stats are produced every year, collected from thousands of companies nationally. On average, men are generally paid more, although that gap is decreasing. In some cases women are actually paid more. Separate stats have also shown that men are far more likely to negotiate a higher wage when being offered a job than women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭galwayllm

I see the snowflakes are strong in this one.... 🙄

Advertisement